+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Thank you so very much for you response Coco, Ghanaboy and Obronibini. Please what is Inland Canada Application they request? What do they mean?

Marco4

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
July 4, 2014
AOR Received.
April 5, 2014
File Transfer...
April 10, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 22, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 13, 2014
LANDED..........
October
Obrunicoco said:
Congrats MArco4!!!!
Thank you so much Obrunicoco. I wish you all the best.

@ Marcus, try and gather as much evidence as you can. Chat logs, evidence of financial support like western union, pictures, congratulatory messages on your wedding, supporting letters from family and any other thing you think will show the genuines of your marriage.
All the best.

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hi everyone. You guys are indeed wonderful and helpful. Thanks for all your encouraging words. I am gathering more facts they request for. Call logs, chats, email and some letters from friends and relations. I hope those will be enough? Among the things they request for is (Your Sponsors Inland Canada Application). Please what does this mean? Is it a doucment?

macus said:
Hi everyone. You guys are indeed wonderful and helpful. Thanks for all your encouraging words. I am gathering more facts they request for. Call logs, chats, email and some letters from friends and relations. I hope those will be enough? Among the things they request for is (Your Sponsors Inland Canada Application). Please what does this mean? Is it a doucment?
Hi Macus, it is well with you. My hubby and I received similar email and they worded it the same way that they needed more information bla bla bla...and that is after we had provided the additional information requested initially. Sponsor's inland application is the form that the sponsor submitted when applying for PR within Canada (inland). They will only ask for that if your spouse filed inland. Your sponsor should contact Canada Immigration's call centre for copies of the form if it had been misplaced. I had to contact them for a document I submitted 12 years ago and they found it and mailed it to me.

Accra actually asked me to email them the document to avoid delay. And today, I can share the testimony that all is well. So just continue to pray.

As for the Sponsors Immigration and Refugee Board Reason and Decision, your sponsor can contact the Immigration and Refuge Board and request for copies of the claim if it has been misplaced. I pray that God open doors for you.

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Thank you so very much for responding back to me Iwodamiorie. You took time to really explain to me. I'm grateful. Now I understand what they mean by Sponsors Inland Canada Application and my wife can provide it as requested. We have begin the gathering of more proof like chat and call logs, facebook messages, calling cards jacket and letter from friends and relations to back it up. I pray it will be enough to back it up. I will send it to accra next week. I pray for positive response after that because my wife has been so cold and cried all through yesterday. We really miss each other and waiting to get together soon. Thank you once again for all of you who have helped me with my questions. Wish us all the best.

ayayombo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2014
AOR Received.
24-02-2014
File Transfer...
31-03-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
Sept 2014
Hello Fam, its been a while. Congratulations to Marco4 and also to Macus. Ensure you send all they requested for and in time. All will be well.

bogsybogsy

Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2014
AOR Received.
12-03-2014
File Transfer...
25-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
25-08-2014
Hey Just an updated, went to pick my wife up at the airport on Monday.

She was able to get her PR card applied for as well as SIN completed.

Need to complete her Health Card and we are good to go.

So happy!!!

;D 8) :D ;)

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Thanks Ayayombo,Obrinicoco, Obrinibini, Iwodamiorie and all the wonderfful people here in this forum. You guys are indeed wonderful. Congrats Marco4 and Bogsybogsy, hope to feel happy like all you guys soon. I am gathering all proof they need in accra. Please I will like to know if these documents they requested should be sent as original documents or the photocopies???

In addition please provide;

· Your Sponsors Personal Information. Form
· Your Sponsors Immigration and Refugee Board Reasons and Decisions

· Your Sponsors Inland Canada Application

macus said:
Thanks Ayayombo,Obrinicoco, Obrinibini, Iwodamiorie and all the wonderfful people here in this forum. You guys are indeed wonderful. Congrats Marco4 and Bogsybogsy, hope to feel happy like all you guys soon. I am gathering all proof they need in accra. Please I will like to know if these documents they requested should be sent as original documents or the photocopies???

In addition please provide;

· Your Sponsors Personal Information. Form
· Your Sponsors Immigration and Refugee Board Reasons and Decisions

· Your Sponsors Inland Canada Application
Hi Macus,

I sent photocopies because I only got copies.

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Thanks a lot Iwodamiorie for response to my question. You guys have really been helpful. We will send photocopies of the documents and all other proof of evidence requested. Thank you all so much and stay blessed.

enjel

Jun 12, 2014
iwodamiorie said:
Thanks Obronibini. My kids are so excited, especially my daughter that is yet to meet him. He is going to buy his ticket soon and has already notified his employer.....
Most likely Air France will be his option, not too sure yet.

How is your packing going?

If your destination is Toronto, I think BA is cheaper. I got $1400 LOS-YYZ

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hi everyone out there, please I really need your help on this matter. Out of the three(3) forms Accra requested we have been able to get two of them but today my wife called the immigration office in Canada and requested for a copy of this last form: Sponsors Inland Canada Application, and was told that when they issue to her the PR card, that document becomes a property of the immigration and cannot be released to her. She explained to them the reason why she needed it, but they said they do not know why Accra would want her to provided that form because Accra has access to all her documents including the Sponsors Inland Canada Application form. Right now we are both confused and don't know what to do. Please your advice and suggestion is really needed and will be highly appreciated. Thank you all.

macus

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Thank you so much iwodamiorie for your prompt answer, you have really been helpful. But do you think I should also write Accra first and tell them what the immigration told us, before submitting the others? What do you think?