Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Efie.... mine has been showing “we are reviewing the additional documents you provided” since 5th April and my eligibility has been in progress since jan26
Hello My sister,

These officers determine when anything is done so I can't say much about that!!

Haredrop

May 21, 2022
Visa Office......
Accra
Hi Efie.... mine has been showing “we are reviewing the additional documents you provided” since 5th April and my eligibility has been in progress since jan26
In your adr letter, were you told that a final decision would be made on your application within 30 days? Care to share that portion of your letter?

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
In your adr letter, were you told that a final decision would be made on your application within 30 days? Care to share that portion of your letter?
Oh no, I'm the sponsor!! My wife didn't receive any information of that sort....You see, these officers and their words can't be trusted until they make their final decisions

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
Is there anyone out there looking for a date in June for medical in Qlife Lagos? We do have a date for June 21st that we are unable to use and it non refundable. Hoping to transfer that to someone so we don't loss the money.

Back story:
Our applications is over 3 years so we proactively decided to do an upfront medicals and got a date. However, IRCC asked for medical with a date due that was past the upfront date we already had. So we had to book another in Abuja but the Lagos one is non refundable.

This is not a scan is just me hoping...lol

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
Can someone please tell me how to send documents to Accra(responding to PPR request), the instructions are not 100% clear.

If I'm not in a location that has a VFS can I have maybe DHL deliver directly to Accra?

Any help will be appreciated. I am slightly confused

Reactions: Janet A