CSQ request 27th January

Biometric submitted on 28th January

CSQ submitted March 17th

Additional Documents Request March 28th

Additional Documents submitted March 29th
They Still reviewing additional documents submitted
Applicant eligibility still under review
More than 10 ghost updates since 29th March
All the ghost updates are to let you know they received your doc sent and somebody is reviewing it to the next stage

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
One more tip.....If you send them an additional documents because they requested or asked for it, ADR, and your GCKey shows documents uploaded and not we've received the document you sent us, it means no officer has opened the document yet and nobody is working on it at the moment....it could take days and months and you will have to wait for them to send you a message Indicating they've received your document and that's when someone is looking into it, other than that it will still be in the uploaded mode for whatever time and only God knows how long it will take for an officer to look at it....And when an officer looks at it, you get a ghost update....Nothing changes only the message telling you they've received the update is all that changes from uploaded to we've received your document.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abrahams

Abrahams

Apr 30, 2022
One more tip.....If you send them an additional documents because they requested or asked for it, ADR, and your GCKey shows documents uploaded and not we've received the document you sent us, it means no officer has opened the document yet and nobody is working on it at the moment....it could take days and months and you will have to wait for them to send you a message Indicating they've received your document and that's when someone is looking into it, other than that it will still be in the uploaded mode for whatever time and only God knows how long it will take for an officer to look at it....And when an officer looks at it, you get a ghost update....Nothing changes only the message telling you they've received the update is all that changes from uploaded to we've received your document.
Thank you for this tip, mine is showing "we're reviewing additional documents you submitted" and this has been on since 7th April 2022, how long does it take to review it if you have an idea please.
My review of eligibility (Applicant) too is under review since April or there about.

SherryO

Jan 31, 2022
Hi Efie.... mine has been showing “we are reviewing the additional documents you provided” since 5th April and my eligibility has been in progress since jan26

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you for this tip, mine is showing "we're reviewing additional documents you submitted" and this has been on since 7th April 2022, how long does it take to review it if you have an idea please.
My review of eligibility (Applicant) too is under review since April or there about.
As for the How long.....Only IRCC and Officers can tell....nobody would!! You probably needs to buy some coffee and tea for the officer to soften his stress and give you speed on your papers!!

Reactions: Abrahams

SherryO

Jan 31, 2022
Hello everyone
I have been trying to submit a webform for some days now but when I click ‘next’ nothing happens. I have cleared my cache and cookies but still nothing. Pls can someone help me on what to do