Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I just read your enquiry, unfortunately I do not know how to help out. I also got ADR myself and I haven’t from them not even an acknowledgment of the additional documents received. How were u able to email them, I would like to reach out to them for my own application . Thanks
Use webform first and email them as well with
ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
My family's (back in Nigeria) docs (Marriage Cert, Police fingerprints, kids Birth Cert) were requested by the Canadian High Commission in Ghana in 2021 after i got my PR in April 2021. My wife submitted the requested docs since May 2021 but till now, no information concerning their application. i emailed them twice asking why the application is taking much longer than expected but was told it is in queue for a review and that nothing needs to be done at the moment. i am getting tired and frustrated because it will be a year since she submitted these documents.

Can anyone in similar situation please tell me if there's another way to get more info about this application?

I am the principal applicant residing in Canada,

Thanks
Hello.
Webform is an option but also maybe contact your member of parliement, as they have a direct line with IRCC. You can also order the GCMS notes as you have been waiting for a long time. As for emailing them, you can try but I got a message from them recently they do not reply to emails.
Good luck to you.

Adanonye

Mar 23, 2022
Hi All,
Finally received PPR from AVO today. I’ve been following this forum for months. Thanks to everyone that provides updates.
My timeline:
May 2021 applicant: delivered May 25th
AOR: July 22, 2021
SA: Aug 20, 2021
Received by AVO: sept 14th
Medicals requested: Oct 25th
Medicals done/completed: Nov 16th/Dec 2nd
Pre-arrival and DM: March 10th
PPR: March 23. ( this was as error as the letter is dated mArch 10th but they forgot to actually send it)

Reactions: Daffodil30

deoolar

Mar 12, 2022
Congratulations Adanonye,
We have the same timeline and I have also received Pre-arrival letter. The new application tool shows my application was approved since March 4 but no Passport request letter yet.
Please did you send any mail to get your letter? if yes kindly give me the contact info.
Thank you

Reactions: Adanonye

Rman01

Dec 7, 2020
Congratulations and thanks for the update
Hi All,
Finally received PPR from AVO today. I’ve been following this forum for months. Thanks to everyone that provides updates.
My timeline:
May 2021 applicant: delivered May 25th
AOR: July 22, 2021
SA: Aug 20, 2021
Received by AVO: sept 14th
Medicals requested: Oct 25th
Medicals done/completed: Nov 16th/Dec 2nd
Pre-arrival and DM: March 10th
PPR: March 23. ( this was as error as the letter is dated mArch 10th but they forgot to actually send it)

Adanonye

Mar 23, 2022
Congratulations Adanonye,
We have the same timeline and I have also received Pre-arrival letter. The new application tool shows my application was approved since March 4 but no Passport request letter yet.
Please did you send any mail to get your letter? if yes kindly give me the contact info.
Thank you
Yes , I sent a message using the web form. I also sent two urgent emails lol. The new tool showed PPR request was sent and received since March 9th but we didn’t get the email. They responded to my web form and attached the PPR letter . AVO is a mess

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you so much
Also with the ADR request look sign into your GCKey and click on the document at the top, you will see the options readily available for you to upload....so you have 3 options
1.Upload it at the document section provided on your GCKey platform
2.Send it via webform.....copy the secure link in the form sent to you...https://secure......
3.Add email....so you should be fine

deoolar

Mar 12, 2022
Yes , I sent a message using the web form. I also sent two urgent emails lol. The new tool showed PPR request was sent and received since March 9th but we didn’t get the email. They responded to my web form and attached the PPR letter . AVO is a mess
Thank you very much. Congratulations once again

Adanonye

Mar 23, 2022
Anyone aware if mailing directly to Ghana, can you make both payments to ecobank. The transaction fee and the return courier?

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
How did you do it? I want to try my luck.