+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

E.J

May 28, 2021
I Don know when you applied but my little advice is try and pray about it and just keep your head above the water, if they need any information, they will contact you, my application is still pending since 2019 and I had an interview on the 2nd week of January 2022. So as you can see, it took me 2years to get an interview, meanwhile I'm done with biometric, Medicals, police clearance report etc,. I haven't heard from them again after the interview at the Accra visa office. So just try so hard to put much effort in strengthen your relationship believing that you guys will finally meet someday because if you think about the immigration much, trust me, it will drain you and kill you softly. As I'm talking to you, I hardly sleep at night, whole lot of thinking, anxiety and a whole lot. The immigration system is a mess, they don't really care at all especially Accra visa office. My mental health is weak as my wife is in Canada and I'm still here in Ghana. few months to celebrate 3yrs anniversary and I don't even know when I will receive passport requests letter. Pray more and think less about the immigration.

Lakobby

Nov 1, 2021
Hi, After Eligibility ✅ Medical ✅ Background Check ✅ and Biometric ✅ and Pre-Arrival received, how long does it usually take an application with Accra VO to get a DM and a PPR? Any idea please?

Lakobby

Nov 1, 2021
@Lakobby whats ur timeline pls?
Application received - July 9th
AOR1 - Sept 9th
BIL - Sept 15th
Biometric Done - Sept 16th
In Process on ECAS - Sept 28th
Eligibility In Progress - Dec 6th
Medical Request - Jan 20th
Medical Done - Jan 28th
Medical Passed - Feb 2nd
Pre-Arrival - Mar 16th
Eligibility & Bkg Completed - Mar 17th

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
I don’t know lol, since February I have gotten about 12 ghost updates and nothing
Many ghost updates here too. I wonder what's going on in the background!

MaameD

Sep 4, 2017
Many ghost updates here too. I wonder what's going on in the background!
I wonder same too cos I already purchased my ticket waiting for passport return.The way AVO has stressed me I don’t think I will ever make any applications there again!

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, After Eligibility ✅ Medical ✅ Background Check ✅ and Biometric ✅ and Pre-Arrival received, how long does it usually take an application with Accra VO to get a DM and a PPR? Any idea please?
It depends ....an office can just make a decision in the next hours or days or weeks or month or years....You just need to trust the process...You shall surely get it but the time

Fonzo

Mar 29, 2022
That’s terrible. What does GCkey/ ECAS say? In progress? DM? Something is not right. Use both email and Webform. I’m wondering if it’s worth contacting your MP at this point?
Do you have any advice on applying for a visitor visa while we are waiting for a response? Good or bad idea?

Adanonye

Mar 23, 2022
Hi all, received this email today: the decision envelop for your application tracking # .. has been dispatched from IRCC to the Canada visa office CVO. Does that mean it’s getting stamped or already stamped? We just mailed March 24th and received by IRCC March 28th. Mailed directly to Ghana

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Hi all, received this email today: the decision envelop for your application tracking # .. has been dispatched from IRCC to the Canada visa office CVO. Does that mean it’s getting stamped or already stamped? We just mailed March 24th and received by IRCC March 28th. Mailed directly to Ghana
Its stamped already

Reactions: Adanonye