+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hi @Dimilitantey any update from AVO on your PP yet?
Okay, so I have seen the counterfoil which was created on Wednesday and received a mail dat its been dispatched from IRCC to visa office. Since am in Accra am expecting it within this coming week. Tried calling but I couldn't get much info. When I called DHL they told me they pick passports everyday from visa office so until I provide a DHL 10-digit tracking number they can't give me much info. But if it's within the collected passports they already have then i should expect it next week.

So In short, I will say its in the SOO CALLED TRANSIT. Hope before the week ends, should be holding me passport.

Reactions: Iamqueendee

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Okay, so I have seen the counterfoil which was created on Wednesday and received a mail dat its been dispatched from IRCC to visa office. Since am in Accra am expecting it within this coming week. Tried calling but I couldn't get much info. When I called DHL they told me they pick passports everyday from visa office so until I provide a DHL 10-digit tracking number they can't give me much info. But if it's within the collected passports they already have then i should expect it next week.

So In short, I will say its in the SOO CALLED TRANSIT. Hope before the week ends, should be holding me passport.
Congratulations. This is difference between Nigeria and accra, you will have your passport back within 10days. Did you book your ticket?

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Congratulations. This is difference between Nigeria and accra, you will have your passport back within 10days. Did you book your ticket?
Thanks, yh true cos the distance between the IRCC office and visa office are like 15 to 20min distance so once in Accra they have no excuse. But for you guys you are dealing with to visa offices and couriers in-between them with lack of information can get really annoying, I can imagine.

I beg oh these pple after making me go crazy for over a year, I can't trust anything till I hold me passport then get a ticket right away. Hopefully goodnews will come this week and will surely update on it.

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Thanks, yh true cos the distance between the IRCC office and visa office are like 15 to 20min distance so once in Accra they have no excuse. But for you guys you are dealing with to visa offices and couriers in-between them with lack of information can get really annoying, I can imagine.

I beg oh these pple after making me go crazy for over a year, I can't trust anything till I hold me passport then get a ticket right away. Hopefully goodnews will come this week and will surely update on it.
Good before they give you high bp. Sure you will have it this week

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos

Wow! Awesome news.
Told ya, yours will be faster than ours.
Yep, I’m also expecting mine next week. Good luck to us all.
I’ll keep y’all updated if anything. Likewise please.

Reactions: Dimilitantey

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos

lol I can only imagine, funny how I’ve booked my flight ticket? I’m that positive… Thanks Dimi

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Good before they give you high bp. Sure you will have it this week
Oh you already know oh, not ready for surprises. I have had some annoying experiences getting a refund with airlines, so until am 100% sure no jokes from IRCC or DHL ama stay calm even though am super impatient right now.

But hopefully, this week I should be holding me passport.

Reactions: Iamqueendee

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
lol I can only imagine, funny how I’ve booked my flight ticket? I’m that positive… Thanks Dimi
You welcome. As is booked already let's be hopeful then. But reason I haven't yet is cause I will be going crazy right now if I were you and didn't have the passport yet. I just hope you calculated atleast 6 weeks to book the ticket because Nigerians passports return roughly within 5-6 weeks from past approved applicants.