+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

chismo7

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Below is the email I got

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your passport is ready for collection.

Canada Visa Application Centre Lagos and Abuja is offering courier service for passports returned by the Embassy. Kindly find our courier service procedure below.

Print and fill in the Courier Request Form attached and state your Application Tracking ID at the top of the request form. Send the form to canadang@vfshelpline.com

How to pay for courier and get document at preferred address?

The courier amount of passport (N11,310) per applicant can be paid at any STERLING Bank counter or transferred online to.

The Account name and number : CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839 )

From the registered email address (the email on your application) - Please scan or send us the transaction details with your tracking id, name and address tocanadang@vfshelpline.com

We shall verify the payment and send you the package by UPS
Thanks for the info. I filled the consent form when I was going to send it. Probably that’s the reason some of us are not getting it. Did you fill the consent form. Also I paid 12,730 for the return. Any fingers still crossed.

Reactions: Akissi18

Bgil

Jul 17, 2021
Thanks for the info. I filled the consent form when I was going to send it. Probably that’s the reason some of us are not getting it. Did you fill the consent form. Also I paid 12,730 for the return. Any fingers still crossed.
Please @chismo7 explain better so we that don’t understand what you mean by consent form and what you fill can understand. Thank you

Bgil

Jul 17, 2021
Okay thanks.
I pray we get it back soon.
Please did you use vfs Lagos to send your passport. When did you send it before you got messaged now that’s it’s ready. I’ll like to know the time frame thanks. What is consent form? Do I need to fill that when mine arrives. Many thanks

chismo7

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Please @chismo7 explain better so we that don’t understand what you mean by consent form and what you fill can understand. Thank you
@Bgil, consent for is basically authorizing courier service to drop off your passport and I think it’s also taking any liability off them. I read through threads is how I got to know about it but it’s not in the PPR letter. So if you are yet to send your passport you may file the form otherwise you’d probably get same email. But am not sure if that’s the reason I didn’t get the same email

Blessuche

Jul 22, 2021
Please did you use vfs Lagos to send your passport. When did you send it before you got messaged now that’s it’s ready. I’ll like to know the time frame thanks. What is consent form? Do I need to fill that when mine arrives. Many thanks
I mailed passport to VFS Lagos June 22.
Consent form is an authorization for your passport to be collected and mailed back to you. Yes, you will have to fill it. The instructions will be given in the email from VFS when it is ready.

Bgil

Jul 17, 2021
I mailed passport to VFS Lagos June 22.
Consent form is an authorization for your passport to be collected and mailed back to you. Yes, you will have to fill it. The instructions will be given in the email from VFS when it is ready.
Ok thanks

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
You paid for the return already before now? You paid 12730 and now in the email it’s 11310

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Below is the email I got

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your passport is ready for collection.

Canada Visa Application Centre Lagos and Abuja is offering courier service for passports returned by the Embassy. Kindly find our courier service procedure below.

Print and fill in the Courier Request Form attached and state your Application Tracking ID at the top of the request form. Send the form to canadang@vfshelpline.com

How to pay for courier and get document at preferred address?

The courier amount of passport (N11,310) per applicant can be paid at any STERLING Bank counter or transferred online to.

The Account name and number : CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839 )

From the registered email address (the email on your application) - Please scan or send us the transaction details with your tracking id, name and address tocanadang@vfshelpline.com

We shall verify the payment and send you the package by UPS
@Godly8319 that's good news. Congrats.
I just hope someone can also pick it up from VFS office if they prefer instead of using their courier service.

Pls how long did it take from the date you courier to VFS till pick up? Was it Lagos or Abuja VFS?

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
@Godly8319 that's good news. Congrats.
I just hope someone can also pick it up from VFS office if they prefer instead of using their courier service.

Pls how long did it take from the date you courier to VFS till pick up? Was it Lagos or Abuja VFS?
Lagos VFS,you can’t pick up your self,submitted June 21st got approved 19 July.

Reactions: Nneji

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Lagos VFS,you can’t pick up your self,submitted June 21st got approved 19 July.
@Godly8319 thanks for the clarification.

Just curious, did VFS Lagos at least give you the tracking number for the passport which they used UPS to dispatch? Because this their so called tracking number on VFS platform and the annoyingly criptic message just tire me. You will be seeing message "package has been dispatched to IRCC" for so long... and its hard to tell when the "dispatched" package was actually "received" in by AVO. Anyway its to wait for passport collection email and pay their UPS fee.

chismo7

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Had anyone from VFS Abuja received passport ready for pickup email?
For me no, I haven’t received any email or notification. I don’t know if we have more people from Abuja. I also thought about that fact that the passports may actually land in Lagos first and then sorting can delay Abuja by 1 day or so

Reactions: Kobe_Snipez