+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Bgil

Jul 17, 2021
Congratulations on your ppr
You said your marks 6 months
I’m on almost 7 months
My timeline on Ecas
We received your application for permanent residence on February 6, 2021.
We started processing your application on June 24, 2021.
We sent you medical instructions on July 8, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Medical results have been received.

While on gckey it’s

My timeline reads
Submitted February 6
Biometric March 4
Prearrival and MR both on July 8
Medical passed July 28

Please what can I expect next and what is the wait time? What do you think? What’s your location? Is it spousal family sponsorship ?
I’m from Nigeria. Lagos
thank you

Reactions: Akissi18

Bgil

Jul 17, 2021
Wow okay, so clearly right now they are working on 2021 files then. So fast with your file and some others to. Please is yours also the spousal application or different application? at times is hard for me to believe how files get processed so quickly

Congrats and you would be having DM or PPR in the shortest while.
I’m on spousal family sponsorship

chismo7

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hello guys,I just got courier email not long,check your email guys.
No email or sms for me. Please did the email say it’s ready for pick up? Or what’s the content of the email. Chai I just don over tire. Even ticket prices are so high now.

Bgil

Jul 17, 2021
Guys as @Godly8319 said to check emails. I didn’t get any but decided to check Ecas. My application that was on in process changed to decision made. I’m just in 7th month. They are really working on spousal sponsorship . You guys should except. May greet things come your way you all.

Reactions: Akissi18

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
Below is the email I got

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your passport is ready for collection.

Canada Visa Application Centre Lagos and Abuja is offering courier service for passports returned by the Embassy. Kindly find our courier service procedure below.

Print and fill in the Courier Request Form attached and state your Application Tracking ID at the top of the request form. Send the form to canadang@vfshelpline.com

How to pay for courier and get document at preferred address?

The courier amount of passport (N11,310) per applicant can be paid at any STERLING Bank counter or transferred online to.

The Account name and number : CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839 )

From the registered email address (the email on your application) - Please scan or send us the transaction details with your tracking id, name and address tocanadang@vfshelpline.com

We shall verify the payment and send you the package by UPS

Reactions: Nneji and Akissi18