+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hi

Interview is to another way to verify whether your relationship us genuine. My husband went for interview just on. January 20th and most questions were based on imm5532e so please review that form what information you wrote there they will use it. know your dates.

They probably postponed because they are back logged.
Hi how did your husband’s interview go? Was his passport stamped after the interview?

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi how did your husband’s interview go? Was his passport stamped after the interview?
No it wasn't, they were still not convince genuineness of our relationship. ( even with our 2 yr old little girl)They told him they will send him a letter.

He actually said there were a number of people there for interviews. As far as he saw he didn't see there was anyone with their passport stamped. But everyone circumstances are different.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
No it wasn't, they were still not convince genuineness of our relationship. ( even with our 2 yr old little girl)They told him they will send him a letter.

He actually said there were a number of people there for interviews. As far as he saw he didn't see there was anyone with their passport stamped. But everyone circumstances are different.
I’m sure the letter will be ppr as long as he answered almost all of their questions correctly and sometimes from what I’ve read on here the interviewer might be harsh or even rude and say things like that but just keep the faith at the end of the day love will always prevail.good luck

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
I’m sure the letter will be ppr as long as he answered almost all of their questions correctly and sometimes from what I’ve read on here the interviewer might be harsh or even rude and say things like that but just keep the faith at the end of the day love will always prevail.good luck
Yes indeed we have been praying.

They asked my place of work and how long I've worked there.
My address, what I like to do, when we met date, who introduced us. Date of marriage,etc. Whatever you put on that form imm5532e.

He said they told him to relax, don't lie, just tell the truth or you can't apply for another 5 years. If he didn't understand the question let them know. There were 2 imm officers in the room 1 poses the questions the other records the answers given.

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hello all, hope your having a blessed New Year.

Sooo, I’m husband just finished his interview in Ghana. I wanted to know how soon after we will know the results of the interview. Also my husband stated that the lady said she does not feel that we have a deep relationship because we met in Dec of 2017 and got married in 2018 Sept had our son May of 2019. However we have over 700 pages of WhatsApp messages and pictures with both families. I’m believing that God has done it, however just want to know if the interviewer will be the one to determine the results?
Thank you very much
Any update on your end since the interview?

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Yes indeed we have been praying.

They asked my place of work and how long I've worked there.
My address, what I like to do, when we met date, who introduced us. Date of marriage,etc. Whatever you put on that form imm5532e.

He said they told him to relax, don't lie, just tell the truth or you can't apply for another 5 years. If he didn't understand the question let them know. There were 2 imm officers in the room 1 poses the questions the other records the answers given.
wow two Imm officers? thats intimidating and for sure that will make anyone nervous.

Reactions: onyii_francez

MotherofD&J

Dec 10, 2019
Any update on your end since the interview?
Yes we received a letter on Friday stating they were not convinced that my husband would stay with me if they granted him the visa, they gave us 14 days to submit more evidence proving the genuineness of our marriage. My dad wrote a letter, I’m writing a letter and we are giving a copy of our joint account and prove that we bought land together in Nigeria. I know by Gods grace this will be enough. Pls continue to pray for us.

Ontario1976

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019

They don't stamp passport there...c'mon sense!!!

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Yes we received a letter on Friday stating they were not convinced that my husband would stay with me if they granted him the visa, they gave us 14 days to submit more evidence proving the genuineness of our marriage. My dad wrote a letter, I’m writing a letter and we are giving a copy of our joint account and prove that we bought land together in Nigeria. I know by Gods grace this will be enough. Pls continue to pray for us.
Don’t give up we’ll put you in our prayers.

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
We will definitely keep you and your family in prayer. You need your hubby with you especially having a child, his support is vital.

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
They don't stamp passport there...c'mon sense!!!
Actually I have known of cases where passports were stamped right after interviews in Accra. Unless AVO policies has recently changed in that regard and you became privy to those details. It would explain why you made your above statement.

Reactions: Zikky

SirK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi yes it has been updated on gc key as medical passed and as for the interview I wish it was sooner so I just get it over with and im hoping I get my passport stamped Same day, how about you any word from them yet ?
Nothing o