+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

MotherofD&J

Dec 10, 2019
Don't fret! Just keep the faith that God has done it.
Mine was the reverse.. had a phone interview and he asked why it took us so long to get married (started dating in Dec 2017 and got married 2019), I answered as well as I could...
And now everything is history!!

So please, keep the faith! It shall end in praise.
Thank you very much, I truly believe God has done it

Reactions: Zikky

KingNas

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Good day everyone, submitted my file for outland sponsor in march 2019, file received updated in April, have gone through biometric, medicals and status already changed to medical result received.
Got a mail on dec 23, 2019 requesting me to come for an interview feb 10th, 2020 in accra ghana. But my concern now is I got a call from Canadian high commision accra ghana that my interview has been postpone to fer 24th that they've sent me an email, I got the mail that my interview is now feb 24th.
MY Question;: Is the interview a good sign at first, and what can cause them to postpone my interview?
I wait for your response good people. Thanks.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Is there any September applicant that has gotten MR??
Im may and didnt get it.

Sept applicants should get it soon tho. In average, the MR is sent about 5 months after you get your AOR. However since 2020, we noticed the MR is sent much later if an interview is needed.

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Im may and didnt get it.

Sept applicants should get it soon tho. In average, the MR is sent about 5 months after you get your AOR. However since 2020, we noticed the MR is sent much later if an interview is needed.
I thought is 5 months from the day they received your document

Ineedanswers

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Im may and didnt get it.

We received both AOR and MR approximately 6 weeks after our documents were received, and we still require an interview.

Every case is different. It's very difficult to look at someone else's case as the blueprint, because all things aren't always equal. Plus, some cases are more straightforward than others.

I wish everyone the best. God's got this.

Reactions: Zikky

KingNas

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Good day everyone, submitted my file for outland sponsor in march 2019, file received updated in April, have gone through biometric, medicals and status already changed to medical result received.
Got a mail on dec 23, 2019 requesting me to come for an interview feb 10th, 2020 in accra ghana. But my concern now is I got a call from Canadian high commision accra ghana that my interview has been postpone to fer 24th that they've sent me an email, I got the mail that my interview is now feb 24th.
MY Question;: Is the interview a good sign at first, and what can cause them to postpone my interview?

Ineedanswers

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

I find this information helpful for spousal sponsorship. Obviously every case is different, but it may give you an idea of the timelines. Some people get medical requests before biometric requests, for others it's the other way around. Some files get transferred before MR and Bio requests, for others it's the other way around. You just never know. All the best guys!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/edit?ts=5c8119c8#gid=2124350621

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
@Zikky how are you preparing for your interview?hope your medical has been updated on gckey
Hi yes it has been updated on gc key as medical passed and as for the interview I wish it was sooner so I just get it over with and im hoping I get my passport stamped Same day, how about you any word from them yet ?

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019

Hi

Interview is to another way to verify whether your relationship us genuine. My husband went for interview just on. January 20th and most questions were based on imm5532e so please review that form what information you wrote there they will use it. know your dates.

They probably postponed because they are back logged.