+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Ontario1976

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
As I mentioned above, there are MANY Jamaicans that receive their visas on the same day of the interview for SPOUSAL sponsorship. No need to tell me about Jamaicans.

As I also said before, I don't know about Accra. I don't know if they do it, or how often they do. However, telling people that it can never happen is simply not true. You're speaking based on your experience, as is everyone else.

Also, it is important to note that all cases are different. No two situations are exactly the same.

Regards
Of course not all applicants needs interviews either, they only do interviews if they have questions about the validity of the relationship in the spousal aplication for PR! And by the way unless someone can actually show the date of the interview and the date of the passport being counterfoil in their passport same day..don't give people's hopes up in thinking that they may get sponsorship visa on their passport same day as the interview takes place...as they will be sad and disappointed...and I am talking about spousal Permanent Residence aplication...I choose to believe that is not possible, please take care and have a nice day!

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
Of course not all applicants needs interviews either, they only do interviews if they have questions about the validity of the relationship in the spousal aplication for PR! And by the way unless someone can actually show the date of the interview and the date of the passport being counterfoil in their passport same day..don't give people's hopes up in thinking that they may get sponsorship visa on their passport same day as the interview takes place...as they will be sad and disappointed...and I am talking about spousal Permanent Residence aplication...I choose to believe that is not possible, please take care and have a nice day!
It does happen if the person has already paid for right of permanent resident and the officer has questions to ask and the officer is okay with the answers and every other document are up-to date . It happens to a guy I met with at the embassy in Ghana the guy was told to come back in 3hrs to get back his passport and his visa was on it

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Maybe 1 in 100 000 application; I am a canadian and I am sponsoring my husband, he has got the PR just waiting for the passport to be picked up.., I have an immigration lawyer in Canada, and they said in their 16 years of experience with IRCC they have never heard of a Permanent Residence being given on the spot the day of the interview, so far all the advice my lawyer has given us in the last 8 months has been 100% accurate, Permanent Residence is not jus a stamp Visa on your passport, please contact IRCC, or believe what you want , I am only telling you that it is a difference between just a visa and a process of becoming a permanent resident of Canada including the counterfoil your passport which must likely isn't done in one or 2 hours.
You misunderstood the whole thing, we aren't talking about PR card.. We are talking about visa been issued the same day of interview, visa is different from PR card.. Canada can't send their PR card outside canada

Ontario1976

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
You misunderstood the whole thing, we aren't talking about PR card.. We are talking about visa been issued the same day of interview, visa is different from PR card.. Canada can't send their PR card outside canada
No I didn't missunderstand( The PR card is going to be mailed to you at your residence that you live in Canada after you did your landing process either at the airport once you arrive or at an immigration office in canada), that visa that they put in your passport is only one time entry visa to Canada , the embassy or visa office will provide you along with your entry visa a document to present at the port of entry into Canada ...or if you choose to do your landing at the immigration office inside canada after you enter canada, you need your confirmation a the Permanent residence document which it will be provided along with your counterfoil visa in your passport, this info come right from my immigration lawyer as they want to have a copy of the confirmation letter that the embassy will provide along with the entry visa , I suggest you people then go ahead and call the Ministry of Immigration in Canada and find out, I am not here to argue with any of you, so please don't reply back to my post if what I wrote is not to your liking!

Reactions: Muhyy90

Ontario1976

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
As soon as you receive your Canadian visa and your Confirmation of permanent residence, please send scanned copies of the documents to my email address so we can send you the landing procedures.This is right from my immigration lawyer that has been working with IRCC for over 16 years.

Reactions: Muhyy90

joy789

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
As soon as you receive your Canadian visa and your Confirmation of permanent residence, please send scanned copies of the documents to my email address so we can send you the landing procedures.This is right from my immigration lawyer that has been working with IRCC for over 16 years.
Na Wa Oh. Its ok na!

Ontario1976

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
It does happen if the person has already paid for right of permanent resident and the officer has questions to ask and the officer is okay with the answers and every other document are up-to date . It happens to a guy I met with at the embassy in Ghana the guy was told to come back in 3hrs to get back his passport and his visa was on it
If you say so!

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Guys pls stop this arguement for the sake of God, it okay this arguement won't do any good , we are all here to help each other not ti quarrel nor fight.
Thank u for ur opinion,pls it's enough.

Good luck to all of us.

Primus

May 14, 2015
I don't blame applicants sometimes for believing/saying things just to feel okay in their skin, as AVO process has a way of f*cking applicants and their spouses with excess pressure... As someone that has gone through one of the longest process and survived it, am telling you all arguing about same day visa on interview to take a very chilling pill, as there is no such nonsense as far as spousal sponsorship permanent resident visa is concerned. This is not just any other visa, but a visa that requires process and proper documentations. AVO I know can't even do that for you in a week, not to mention same day visa delivery after interview, LMAO. And dont expect anyone asking you to drop your passport after interview, say you be who nah? You must go through the process of sending through vfs and pay the necessary fees in other to have a courier returning envelope which AVO will use to return back your passport. Now think of something else to keep up with the long process duration to ease your mind and keep praying your application survives every known and unknown screening.. Goodluck.

Ontario1976

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
I don't blame applicants sometimes for believing/saying things just to feel okay in their skin, as AVO process has a way of f*cking applicants and their spouses with excess pressure... As someone that has gone through one of the longest process and survived it, am telling you all arguing about same day visa on interview to take a very chilling pill, as there is no such nonsense as far as spousal sponsorship permanent resident visa is concerned. This is not just any other visa, but a visa that requires process and proper documentations. AVO I know can't even do that for you in a week, not to mention same day visa delivery after interview, LMAO. And dont expect anyone asking you to drop your passport after interview, say you be who nah? You must go through the process of sending through vfs and pay the necessary fees in other to have a courier returning envelope which AVO will use to return back your passport. Now think of something else to keep up with the long process duration to ease your mind and keep praying your application survives every known and unknown screening.. Goodluck.[/QUOT Thank you very much, I totally agree with you!

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hello all, please i need your help, have anyone received AOR number in 3months or more am asking because i know Thread for Accra means we are more Ghanaians, Nigerians and Togolese so we may have experience about this, i think it's a bit different for applicants in the western world than us here because from the November forum almost everybody have gotten their AOR number even Dec and Jan applicants has started getting their AOR number am really confused and don't get it, but i think i could get an answer from here because u might have gone through what am going through right now, please i need your advice.
Thank you.

Reactions: jojo311

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Hello all, please i need your help, have anyone received AOR number in 3months or more am asking because i know Thread for Accra means we are more Ghanaians, Nigerians and Togolese so we may have experience about this, i think it's a bit different for applicants in the western world than us here because from the November forum almost everybody have gotten their AOR number even Dec and Jan applicants has started getting their AOR number am really confused and don't get it, but i think i could get an answer from here because u might have gone through what am going through right now, please i need your advice.
Thank you.
I received mine under a month and some weeks, I don't know about 3 months.. I will advice you to call CIC to know If they are processing it or they return it back to you.. Little mistake can lead to returning back of the documents, I pray they didn't return it back because 3 months is not 3 weeks.. Good luck