+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Amen... victory at last..
Yes oo...Victory at last and thanks be to God and you all for the encouragement during the difficult waiting periods. I believe the coming week is coming with a lot of great news and PPR for all you guys.Amen

KennyO

Jun 6, 2019
Any update for people who has already completed their medicals and biometrics before file transfer to AVo? Also does any April applicant have any update from AVo? Thank you in advance for your response(s)

Ineedanswers

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Any update for people who has already completed their medicals and biometrics before file transfer to AVo? Also does any April applicant have any update from AVo? Thank you in advance for your response(s)

Hi,
We are January applicant. Medical done in March, Biometric done in June and file transferred to AVO on August 1st. No other updates since then.

KennyO

Jun 6, 2019
Hi,
We are January applicant. Medical done in March, Biometric done in June and file transferred to AVO on August 1st. No other updates since then.
Hmmnn....this is not funny o! My husband is April applicant. His file was transferred on August 1st after medicals and biometrics was completed. It started processing on August 16th, he got a phone call early September and they wanted to know what date we met. After that nothing.....the silence is getting unbearable.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys
July 10th applicant
Aor August 30th
Sa September 5th
Biometrics done sept 16th
File transferred to avo September 23rd
No aor2 from avo yet
I pray for goodnews to us all!

Last edited:
Reactions: KennyO