+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
hey guys. hope everyone is well. Just checking in on you people if anyone has received the golden mail. I know the wait is difficult but hopefully everything will fall through.
On my end, still nothing from AVO and VAC after submitting my passport on the 5th of september. Another wait game here too. if anyone has recently received his or her passport back, please kindly update me on how long it took. Thanks

Reactions: Muhyy90

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
hey guys. hope everyone is well. Just checking in on you people if anyone has received the golden mail. I know the wait is difficult but hopefully everything will fall through.
On my end, still nothing from AVO and VAC after submitting my passport on the 5th of september. Another wait game here too. if anyone has recently received his or her passport back, please kindly update me on how long it took. Thanks
Hey @zcode we good here. Submitted ADR on Wednesday still waiting for PPR thou. Do you have idea how long I have to wait before getting a response?

Andor adilih

Dec 21, 2018
Submitted my passport at VAC on the 5th as well. Dont be in a hurry. Passport should take atleast 3 weeks to get back to you. It is barely even 2 weeks. So chill. You'll get your passport back by next week.

KennyO

Jun 6, 2019
Is their anyone here who did medical and biometrics before file transfer to AVo and has gotten PPR? If yes, how long did it take for you to get PPR after your file transferred to AVo?

Reactions: Muhyy90

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Submitted my passport at VAC on the 5th as well. Dont be in a hurry. Passport should take atleast 3 weeks to get back to you. It is barely even 2 weeks. So chill. You'll get your passport back by next week.
oh okay. Will hold on then. Wanted to be certain before i get my tickets. Anyway have you received approval and counterfoil?