+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

nneka prisca

Jun 22, 2019
Hi guys, I'm April 24 applicant.
I just got a medical request..... please how do I go about the booking, I have called the numbers but to avail.... please I will be waiting for a reply. Thanks

Andor adilih

Dec 21, 2018
Hi guys, I'm April 24 applicant.
I just got a medical request..... please how do I go about the booking, I have called the numbers but to avail.... please I will be waiting for a reply. Thanks
Hi dear, congrats on the request. I'm guessing you were given a list of centres where you can carry out the test. You can call them in the morning as that is the best time to reach them. I dont know if they have their email addresses there, you can try sending them a mail as well. Goodluck

Reactions: Muhyy90

nneka prisca

Jun 22, 2019
Thanks so much dear, yes thier number and email address is written there..I tried calling but it didn't go through. I will try the mail and maybe call back.
Hi dear, congrats on the request. I'm guessing you were given a list of centres where you can carry out the test. You can call them in the morning as that is the best time to reach them. I dont know if they have their email addresses there, you can try sending them a mail as well. Goodluck

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks so much dear, yes thier number and email address is written there..I tried calling but it didn't go through. I will try the mail and maybe call back.
Hi you’ll have to try and contact them as quickly as possible because I heard they’re always booked out considering they’re the only one offering such services in Lagos and Abuja which leaves u with a late date available for your medical..if you’ll be using q life family clinic in Lagos your best option is to send them an email..good luck.

nneka prisca

Jun 22, 2019
Hi. I emailed them yesterday the only response I got was. 'Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our Front Desk team would contact you after review of your request.

Regards,
Q-Life Family Clinic'

haven't heard from them, maybe I will wait till Monday.

Hi you’ll have to try and contact them as quickly as possible because I heard they’re always booked out considering they’re the only one offering such services in Lagos and Abuja which leaves u with a late date available for your medical..if you’ll be using q life family clinic in Lagos your best option is to send them an email..good luck.

Reactions: Zikky and Jubreel