+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
It won't delay your application. Infact you probably won't get any reply from CIC but the error will be corrected based on the information provided in the webform . You can request a GSM note if you want to be certain the information has been updated.
Okay. thank you very much. you've been really helpful. Also I got request for biometric payment in February which I did pay and was confirmed but up until now I have not recieved biometric request letter for me to go do my biometrics. Is this a normal routine or there could something wrong somewhere.

Reactions: Muhyy90

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Okay. thank you very much. you've been really helpful. Also I got request for biometric payment in February which I did pay and was confirmed but up until now I have not recieved biometric request letter for me to go do my biometrics. Is this a normal routine or there could something wrong somewhere.
Nothing is wrong bro. It is very normal. I also got a mail to pay for biometric then after making the payments it took them 4 months plus to send me a biometric request. Then everything will go smoothly.

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Nothing is wrong bro. It is very normal. I also got a mail to pay for biometric then after making the payments it took them 4 months plus to send me a biometric request. Then everything will go smoothly.
Oh ok. How long after biometric letter did you get your PPR. Also do you know how long it takes CIC to update my application with CSE I sent to them.

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
What are you applying for pls?
Oh ok. How long after biometric letter did you get your PPR. Also do you know how long it takes CIC to update my application with CSE I sent to them.
What is ur timeline?
After biometric, you get SA and ur file will be transferred to Accra visa office. Then after 5 months of ur application you will receive medical request.

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
What is ur timeline?
After biometric, you get SA and ur file will be transferred to Accra visa office. Then after 5 months of ur application you will receive medical request.
Am December 3rd, 2018 applicant. Medicals was completed and passed on May 10, 2019. No news again

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Am December 3rd, 2018 applicant. Medicals was completed and passed on May 10, 2019. No news again
From what I can sense with ur file, it’s already transferred to AVO dts why you got medicals done. I belief anytime soon you will receive PPR.
Did you check on ecas PA side if you have decision made yet?

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
From what I can sense with ur file, it’s already transferred to AVO dts why you got medicals done. I belief anytime soon you will receive PPR.
Did you check on ecas PA side if you have decision made yet?
oh yes. it's with AVO but PA side says in process

jennysmith

Jan 16, 2019
App. Filed.......
01-03-2019
AOR Received.
04-03-2019
Med's Request
01-08-2019
Med's Done....
12-08-2019
How long does it take for Medical passed to be updated from the day medical is done?
My ecas was updated 1 day after doctor said medical exam was completed, 2 days after exam was administered.

KennyO

Jun 6, 2019
Hello house! I am hoping someone can help me. My spouse file was transferred to Accra on 1st of August.We are surprised that our file was sent there because PA is based in Denmark. Prior to that the file has been at Mississauga since June 12th. So far we have SA, medicals and biometrics passed. Does anyone have an idea how long Accra VO takes to grant PPR?

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Hello house! I am hoping someone can help me. My spouse file was transferred to Accra on 1st of August.We are surprised that our file was sent there because PA is based in Denmark. Prior to that the file has been at Mississauga since June 12th. So far we have SA, medicals and biometrics passed. Does anyone have an idea how long Accra VO takes to grant PPR?
Where is PA’s country of origin?