Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged: 7-02-2015
It was through mail and phone call I booked an appointment. Let me say I was just fortunate. When did your medicals came in?
However, you can mail the help desk to book you for anyone who is willing to cancel his or her appointment in the closest date.
Medicals came August 1st. March 7th applicant

Reactions: Muhyy90

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi everybody, i really need answers. On my IMM5669e, i mistakenly ticked yes to "refused admission or ordered to leave Canada or any other country" instead of "refused permanent or vistor visa application". And I gave a reason o the explanation portion that I was refused an entry visa to the UK. Please will this be considered as misrepresentation. Am really worried now because I have done medicals and in my 8th month now after AOR. please help
Hi everyone, it seems no one is willing to help me out with suggestions on this. Please help me out guys.

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Hi everyone, it seems no one is willing to help me out with suggestions on this. Please help me out guys.
Submit a webform like I advised you to . It's not a big deal, mistakes happens all the time but you should correct it. Whatever information you provide to CIC will be in your file forever, so it's better for you to correct the error.
Just send them a webform and stop worrying, there are more serious cases than yours and there was no refusal.
If you don't correct the error then nobody can tell you what the decision of the vo will be, if they find the error themselves they might request an explanation from you. So it is better to address the issue yourself , send them a webform and that's it. They will never deny you for telling the truth, it was a mistake , you ticked the wrong box and contacted them when you discover, they will not deny your visa for that. They like people that are upfront and honest.

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Check EgyptAir on wakaNow..... it’s d cheapest atm and around 21 hrs with 2 stops
Yeah Egypt air is the cheapest at the moment, the return ticket I bought recently for somebody visiting me ( Lagos to Toronto) was around 2000 Canadian dollars, one stop in Cairo( 22hrs to Toronto and 19 hrs return to Nigeria ). Tickets are usually more expensive in summer time, prices should be going down as soon as summer ends.

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Submit a webform like I advised you to . It's not a big deal, mistakes happens all the time but you should correct it. Whatever information you provide to CIC will be in your file forever, so it's better for you to correct the error.
Just send them a webform and stop worrying, there are more serious cases than yours and there was no refusal.
If you don't correct the error then nobody can tell you what the decision of the vo will be, if they find the error themselves they might request an explanation from you. So it is better to address the issue yourself , send them a webform and that's it. They will never deny you for telling the truth, it was a mistake , you ticked the wrong box and contacted them when you discover, they will not deny your visa for that. They like people that are upfront and honest.
Thank you very much. Your response is very encouraging and has helped allay my fears. Will inform them right away. God bless you

Reactions: robocop1

akua1234

Jul 4, 2019
Glory be God Almighty, for he said in his own time he will make all things beautiful. I picked up my passport yesterday though with a long queue;) outside. the long wait is finished. thanks you guys for all the information sharing. this place was my support system. i encourage anyone waiting for an an answer should also ask God for his grace.
thanks guys. one thing i have learnt is that everyone s application is treated differently request for GCMS quotes every 3 months, the moment you start your application it helps you get prepare for what is needed to be done. but when there is unnecessary delay and you have exceeded the processing time, contact your MP as well.
my whole processing lasted for 17 months for sponsorship application

Last edited:

Surexistence

Dec 17, 2018
Glory be God Almighty, for he said in his own time he will make all things beautiful. I picked up my passport yesterday though with a long queue;) outside. the long wait is finished. thanks you guys for all the information sharing. this place was my support system. i encourage anyone waiting for an an answer should also ask God for his grace.
thanks guys. one thing i have learnt is that everyone s application is treated differently request for GCMS quotes every 3 months, the moment you start your application it helps you get prepare for what is needed to be done. but when there is unnecessary delay and you have exceeded the processing time, contact your MP as well.
Congratulations. Please did you get pre arrival letter ? And if yes how long did it take to get ppr after pre arrival?

Tobi emmanuel

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Hello guys. I got passport request July 29th, and I submitted at VFS on July 30th. Hoping to get a respond from them soon for my visa.

robocop1

Jul 4, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......