+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi everybody, i really need answers. On my IMM5669e, i mistakenly ticked yes to "refused admission or ordered to leave Canada or any other country" instead of "refused permanent or vistor visa application". And I gave a reason o the explanation portion that I was refused an entry visa to the UK. Please will this be considered as misrepresentation. Am really worried now because I have done medicals and in my 8th month now after AOR. please help

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged: 7-02-2015
Hi everybody, i really need answers. On my IMM5669e, i mistakenly ticked yes to "refused admission or ordered to leave Canada or any other country" instead of "refused permanent or vistor visa application". And I gave a reason o the explanation portion that I was refused an entry visa to the UK. Please will this be considered as misrepresentation. Am really worried now because I have done medicals and in my 8th month now after AOR. please help
submit a webform to explain the situation

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Application recieved FEB 27 2019
BIOMETRICS request May 29th
BIOMETRICS done April 12th
Application transfered to Accra April 3rd
Pre arrival... May 10th or so
Medical request. June 6th
Medical done June 7th
Medical passed June 17th

Then just today I checked on ECAS and I saw it showed "decision made " on the application STATUS, but no update yet on gckey. So I am hoping for good news or passport request soon. So I was a bit confuse why is my gckey not updated or no email yet regarding passport request
where did you do your medicals please? I am trying to book medicals for someone in Lagos ( Q- Life Family clinic) and the next available date is 26th of August. How were you able to do yours a day after you got medicals?
Thanks

Tobi emmanuel

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
where did you do your medicals please? I am trying to book medicals for someone in Lagos ( Q- Life Family clinic) and the next available date is 26th of August. How were you able to do yours a day after you got medicals?
Thanks
Well I did mine also at the same QLife. But it was god that helped me. Someone cancelled for the next day, and I was being slot in. So it was favour of God oh.

Reactions: Muhyy90

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Hello my good people, pls after medicals what is next?
Did you do your medicals already ? If I remember your medical request came July 30th. Both IOM and QLife we contacted only have medical availabity from August 27th, that's really far away.

After medicals I believe you should get your ppr soon. In some cases they might request an interview if there is something they need to clarify.

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Did you do your medicals already ? If I remember your medical request came July 30th. Both IOM and QLife we contacted only have medical availabity from August 27th, that's really far away.

After medicals I believe you should get your ppr soon. In some cases they might request an interview if there is something they need to clarify.
Yes, did on Monday. Did you contact them tru mail or u went there in person?

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Yes, did on Monday. Did you contact them tru mail or u went there in person?
It was through mail. So did you walk into the clinic to book the appointment ? Maybe that's the reason, do you suggest we do this?

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
It was through mail. So did you walk into the clinic to book the appointment ? Maybe that's the reason, do you suggest we do this?
It was through mail and phone call I booked an appointment. Let me say I was just fortunate. When did your medicals came in?
However, you can mail the help desk to book you for anyone who is willing to cancel his or her appointment in the closest date.

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Don't mind the yeye boy o @Tobi emmanuel your PPR came since Monday now u no come do Thanksgiving for here , u Jes dey low-key.

In another news I received my passport back from Accra today. To God be the glory.

I think alot of people just fashy this group once the whole struggle is over, and it is not supposed to be like that. Other people will need inputs and help one way or the other. I got help when I needed and ild be glad to help in whatever capacity too.

To all those still in the process, my God almighty help to expedite the process, amen.
Good night, and God bless.
God bless for this!