+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Has anyone received biometrics request as the final step before DM/ PPR? Just curious as BR is the only step left to be completed.

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Has anyone received biometrics request as the final step before DM/ PPR? Just curious as BR is the only step left to be completed.
same here friend. After medicals no news and I have not done biometrics as well but paid for it in February. Can you kindly share your timeline

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
same here friend. After medicals no news and I have not done biometrics as well but paid for it in February. Can you kindly share your timeline
Timeline
AR : 18/2/2019
AOR1: 25/3/2019
BIO Fee request: 26/3/2019 paid on same day
SA: 7/6/2019
Add docs request: 10/6/2019
File transfer AVO: 19/6/2019
A0R 2: 4/7/2019
Add doc submitted : 17/7/2019
MR : 19/7/2019. passed : 9/8/2019

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Timeline
AR : 18/2/2019
AOR1: 25/3/2019
BIO Fee request: 26/3/2019 paid on same day
SA: 7/6/2019
Add docs request: 10/6/2019
File transfer AVO: 19/6/2019
A0R 2: 4/7/2019
Add doc submitted : 17/7/2019
MR : 19/7/2019. passed : 9/8/2019
your timeline is quite faster. I had my medicals done in May and till now no news. May I know which additional documents were requested. I have not recieved any request for that

Tobi emmanuel

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Hello guys. Glory to god for he is faithful. Finally all is done. And here is my timeline

Application received. Feb 24 2019
Applicstion TRANSFR to avo. MARCH
request of biometrics. April 7
Biometrics done. April 15
Request of updated documents April 17.
Pre arrival. MAY
request for medical. June 6
Medical done June 7th
Medicsl passed June 17th
Passport request July 39th
Passport submitted. July 30th
Counterfoil. August 13th
Passport ready for pickup. August 19th.

Will be going tomorrow to get my passport. I wanna say thank you to everyone here. Cuz u guys where really dropping words of encouragement. I also wanna wish everyone hoping for the best in their application. Don't give up. Keep praying and everything will come out ur way. Don't let anyone discourage u that u can't achieve all in 6months. Mine is exactly 6months. And I give glory to god..

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
your timeline is quite faster. I had my medicals done in May and till now no news. May I know which additional documents were requested. I have not recieved any request for that
they required police certificate for a non accompanying dependent who is over age18. We didn't know it would be required, so it came at a surprise. They gave us 60 days as they know we would need that much time. We had to get passport which took some time.

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hello guys. Glory to god for he is faithful. Finally all is done. And here is my timeline

Application received. Feb 24 2019
Applicstion TRANSFR to avo. MARCH
request of biometrics. April 7
Biometrics done. April 15
Request of updated documents April 17.
Pre arrival. MAY
request for medical. June 6
Medical done June 7th
Medicsl passed June 17th
Passport request July 39th
Passport submitted. July 30th
Counterfoil. August 13th
Passport ready for pickup. August 19th.

Will be going tomorrow to get my passport. I wanna say thank you to everyone here. Cuz u guys where really dropping words of encouragement. I also wanna wish everyone hoping for the best in their application. Don't give up. Keep praying and everything will come out ur way. Don't let anyone discourage u that u can't achieve all in 6months. Mine is exactly 6months. And I give glory to god..
congrats. To God be the glory. Am almost 9months into my application and hoping to recieve PPR. May I know what documents the requested you to update.

Reactions: Tobi emmanuel

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
they required police certificate for a non accompanying dependent who is over age18. We didn't know it would be required, so it came at a surprise. They gave us 60 days as they know we would need that much time. We had to get passport which took some time.
Oh ok. Hopefully PPR will be coming soon for all of us

Tobi emmanuel

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
congrats. To God be the glory. Am almost 9months into my application and hoping to recieve PPR. May I know what documents the requested you to update.
They only requested me to upload my police clearance certificate from each country I stayed for more than 6months. And also the CSQ my wife got in quebec. Its like quebec deceleration thingy.. That's all. So I uploaded it using the Case enquires.

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
They only requested me to upload my police clearance certificate from each country I stayed for more than 6months. And also the CSQ my wife got in quebec. Its like quebec deceleration thingy.. That's all. So I uploaded it using the Case enquires.
oh ok nice. So the case enquiries do work. I uploaded a document of mine too there since I realized I made an error in on my schedule A form and I was scared it was going to affect my application.

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi guys, am December 3 2018 applicants and just recieved request to pay my Right of Permanent Residence(RPRF) fee together and my biometric instruction letter. Medicals already completed on May 3, 2019. Anyone with ideas on what this means to my application

Ineedanswers

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hi,

I'm sponsoring my Nigerian spouse, and the application was recently transferred to the Accra Visa office. Our application was received in January of this year. Medical and Biometrics have already been done, and all fees have been paid.

Earlier this month we received notification that the file has been transferred to AVO. Does anyone know on average how long the Accra Visa Office takes to do their part? Also, since medical and biometrics have already been done, what does the local visa office do?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.