+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Ghanaba

Jan 29, 2019
Hi everyone, my husband received PPR two days ago, but the queue at the visa office is crazy right now. Is there anyone who knows an easier/more efficient way to submit the passport? He tried calling their number and there was no answer.

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hi everyone, my husband received PPR two days ago, but the queue at the visa office is crazy right now. Is there anyone who knows an easier/more efficient way to submit the passport? He tried calling their number and there was no answer.
You can Send it through courier to them

Reactions: Ghanaba

J.Kadi

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Ghanaba

Jan 29, 2019
You have to send it through vfs:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Ghana/Service_and_Service_Charge.html

What’s your timeline by the way?
Application was received on the 16th of May
Sponsorship Approval and transfer to Avo- early June
Medicals request- 16th October
Pre Arrival- 2nd May
PPR- 6th May

We requested GCMS notes and received them sometime in April. The officer in charge had posted "recommend eligibility passed" in the first week of March so we have no idea why it took so long to hear back from them. The wait was almost unbearable, but God is faithful.

Reactions: bago4c and cua11

cua11

Oct 13, 2018
Pre Arrival- 2nd May
PPR- 6th May

We requested GCMS notes and received them sometime in April. The officer in charge had posted "recommend eligibility passed" in the first week of March so we have no idea why it took so long to hear back from them. The wait was almost unbearable, but God is faithful.
Congratulations

J.Kadi

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pre Arrival- 2nd May
PPR- 6th May

Yes God is faithful. You should have heard from them late March...I don’t know why they prolonged it. Mine also says recommend eligibility passed but that was from January. It’s now May and still no news

Last edited:

Tobi emmanuel

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Good day guys

Will like to ask for your help.
My application was received since March 2019. And was forwarded to Accra Ghana April 6th. I was requested to submit updated police clearance from Nigeria which I did and they acknowledged it that it was received and I should contact visa office in Accra Ghana for any additional documents. Since April 25th. But yet i haven't received any email regarding the medicals yet. Please how long do I have to wait for me to know when to do my medicals?? I am a Nigerian current here in Nigeria while my wife is in Canada. We are applying for spouse sponsorship visa.
I'm just worried after seeing the thread and updates of other people's experience. Cuz I wanna be in Canada soonest due to my daughters surgery i by next month. So pls is there any advice or information which will be useful pls

Surexistence

Dec 17, 2018
Good day guys

My application was received since March 2019. And was forwarded to Accra Ghana April 6th. I was requested to submit updated police clearance from Nigeria which I did and they acknowledged it that it was received and I should contact visa office in Accra Ghana for any additional documents. Since April 25th. But yet i haven't received any email regarding the medicals yet. Please how long do I have to wait for me to know when to do my medicals?? I am a Nigerian current here in Nigeria while my wife is in Canada. We are applying for spouse sponsorship visa.
I'm just worried after seeing the thread and updates of other people's experience. Cuz I wanna be in Canada soonest due to my daughters surgery i by next month. So pls is there any advice or information which will be useful pls
March 2019 or 2018?

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Good day guys

The Medical request comes like 5 - 7 months from the date your application was received. Your application is barely 2 months old. Some October 2018 applicants are yet to get medical request. You're on a very good track, but you'll have to be very patient. Accra is one of the slowest visa offices. The whole process currently takes between 10 - 14 months.

Reactions: Og Osanyinlusi

Tobi emmanuel

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
The Medical request comes like 5 - 7 months from the date your application was received. Your application is barely 2 months old. Some October 2018 applicants are yet to get medical request. You're on a very good track, but you'll have to be very patient. Accra is one of the slowest visa offices. The whole process currently takes between 10 - 14 months.
Wow that's a long way. But I will like to ask if its a good idea to apply for visiting visa to go there and wait because my dsughter is having her surgery in few weeks from now and I really wanna be there to support my wife. So Can I still apply for visiting visa while my processing is still ongoing??