+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

J.Kadi

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amen! Thanks so much, i pray for the grâce to be patient like you because is not easy for me and my two kids here.
Trust me I understand you. I was pregnant during the process and now my child is 8 months. Being patient is not easy but it is the only option. All we can do is pray God hears our cry and gives us a favourable outcome soon.

Reactions: Mary02. and Yee_17

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Reactions: Yee_17

Chy08

Apr 30, 2019
Please advise us accordingly. We received a ppr with request for police certificate from another country. We are in the process of getting it but it will take longer the 15 days mark for passport submission. What is the best thing to do, because we already sent the passport with letter of explanation and the documents used in applying for the police certificate. I also sent a letter letting them know of the situation earlier.

james4lyfe

May 6, 2019
Just got married recently and my wife already got her PR visa before we got married. she has written to the ghana office about her status change but it has been 3 weeks now with no reply from them as she is looking at adding me to her application before her medicals expires in june so we can travel together....please advice?

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Please advise us accordingly. We received a ppr with request for police certificate from another country. We are in the process of getting it but it will take longer the 15 days mark for passport submission. What is the best thing to do, because we already sent the passport with letter of explanation and the documents used in applying for the police certificate. I also sent a letter letting them know of the situation earlier.
Congratulations! You can send them a case specific inquiry through https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. What's your timeline?

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Just got married recently and my wife already got her PR visa before we got married. she has written to the ghana office about her status change but it has been 3 weeks now with no reply from them as she is looking at adding me to her application before her medicals expires in june so we can travel together....please advice?
Tell her to send a case-specific enquiry to them https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. All the best.

Chy08

Apr 30, 2019
Congratulations! You can send them a case specific inquiry through https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. What's your timeline?
But we sent an email to them already explaining that we have started the process in obtaining the police certificate from the requested country and that we send/upload it once we receive it. We also sent a letter with the passport explaining the same thing. I don’t know what to asked them in the webform anymore