Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

newbie717

Nov 21, 2018
Update guys:
  • AOR: March 1, 2018
  • MR Passed: July 2, 2018
  • Phone Interview: November 21, 2018
  • Pre-arrival Letter: November 29, 2018
ECAS is showing "Decision Made" but no PPR in the mail yet? Is that normal?!

Reactions: Best4best

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
Update guys:
Congratulations. Please can you tell us your visa office and when it’s was transferred. Thanks

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Update guys:
CONGRATULATIONS! They're most likely preparing your PPR email. Looks like they completed a couple of cases today. I'm so happy for you both

Reactions: newbie717

switch4ay

Jan 30, 2016
Hello everyone!!! Quick one! Does anyone knows the type of visa they issue? Is it one way visa and how many months visa is it?? It’s urgent anyone with that knowledge??

Reva4sure

Aug 17, 2018
Hello everyone!!! Quick one! Does anyone knows the type of visa they issue? Is it one way visa and how many months visa is it?? It’s urgent anyone with that knowledge??
For PR yes, it is a one way visa. Not sure about how many months they give before it expires

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
One way visa. It expires on the one year anniversary of your medical exam. You don't need a visa once you're done with your landing and have received your PR card

Reva4sure

Aug 17, 2018
Hi all. I was requested to send some additional documents (original copies) through VAC. I don't see anything on the website for sending additional requested documents. Does anyone know how i can to about it? Do I have to go in person?

Thanks in advance :)

Bryanmarfo18

Nov 13, 2018
Hi all. I was requested to send some additional documents (original copies) through VAC. I don't see anything on the website for sending additional requested documents. Does anyone know how i can to about it? Do I have to go in person?

Thanks in advance :)
If you are not in Canada then you can send them in person. Otherwise you have to get someone, preferably your spouse to send them. Just put all the documents together plus the VAC consent forms and submit them to your nearest centre. Also know that you may require to pay some fees at the VAC office. BTW can I know your timelines? Thanks

Reactions: Reva4sure

Bryanmarfo18

Nov 13, 2018
If you are not in Canada then you can send them in person. Otherwise you have to get someone, preferably your spouse to send them. Just put all the documents together plus the VAC consent forms and submit them to your nearest centre. Also know that you may require to pay some fees at the VAC office. BTW can I know your timelines? Thanks
I forgot to add that you need to attach the email advising you to submit the forms as the front page of your package. That’s the only way the VAC will accept your documents. Thanks.

Reactions: Reva4sure