+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
I see your Application date is October 9th, 2020
Mine is October 14, 2020

So, we have very similar timelines. you should get an update earlier than me. keep me posted if anything,
I had raised a web form but got a standard reply that file is being processed.
@Ricky5206 - I called IRCC and came to know the file is moved from Beijing to NDVO on July 7th.
I would say try calling and see if you get any more information...

I have raised a web form to NDVO asking about the status. Let's see how much days I get a reply.

Reactions: Ricky5206

Ricky5206

Aug 16, 2016
I would request all who are waiting on virtual landing (With PPR but waiting for virtual landing portal message) to get connected on a group on whatsapp for quick updates. You may send me your number on jaymechanical@gmail.com, I will create a whatsapp group so we all can be updated and informed in real time.
Hi @jaymechanical - I received the PPR for my son (inland application) and wanted to check on a quick thing with you.

In the webform - did you also attach the email(received for PPR), the photos, the receipt for fees etc?
It's sort of unclear in the PPR email, if and how the package has to be sent if the applicant is already in Canada, so I'm guessing all of the docs have to be submitted online with the webform but certainly have doubts(especially on online submission of pictures).

It will help if you can share what you did? Thanks!

Also, sent you my info over the email.

++ @cecict

Last edited:

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hi @jaymechanical - I received the PPR for my son (inland application) and wanted to check on a quick thing with you.

In the webform - did you also attach the email(received for PPR), the photos, the receipt for fees etc?
It's sort of unclear in the PPR email, if and how the package has to be sent if the applicant is already in Canada, so I'm guessing all of the docs have to be submitted online with the webform but certainly have doubts(especially on online submission of pictures).

++ @cecict

Congratulations !
Was your file also moved to NDVO from Beijing ? Can you tell me your AOR2 date from ECAS ?

jaymechanical

Aug 30, 2016

++ @cecict
To my understanding, webform is just to inform them the applicant is in Canada.
Nothing else.

They will create profile in a new system and will provide you with credentials to login and upload the photos.

Luval

Jan 20, 2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2020
File Transfer...
03-12-2020
Hi all. We got a letter in gc key. Everything says DM now and the letter says COPR attached but it is not there. Does it come with the passport then or was there a mistake?

It says” your visa is now affixed in your passport….we have enclosed a COPR form for each person in your family…” but nothing Is there.

sponsoring Outland via Pretoria. App submitted April 2020

Kothai

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi is anybody planning to travel from India to Canada in the next 2 months? As they require a test from third country, does anybody have an idea if the tests can be taken in transit airports like London,Frankfurt, Dubai etc. Has anyone you know traveled those routes with test in the transit airport. Any information will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Hi is anybody planning to travel from India to Canada in the next 2 months? As they require a test from third country, does anybody have an idea if the tests can be taken in transit airports like London,Frankfurt, Dubai etc. Has anyone you know traveled those routes with test in the transit airport. Any information will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
I am planning to travel via Mexico.
If you don't mind we can talk over the phone.

Kothai

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Ok thanks. Please let me know once you receive your passport.
I received back the passport and COPR today.
Finally the process is over, now travel is the next big thing.

Reactions: ANISH K