I am in the same boat as you

Application received - October 9th, 2020
AOR - Jan 22nd, 2021
Able to link application to online account - Jan 31st, 2021
Sponsor eligibility - Feb19th, 2021
Medical Submitted - Feb 25th, 2021
Medical Passed - March 9th, 2021
Waiting for PPR
Did you received the letter for Visa office transfer ? if yes, what is your Visa office ?
What is the status on the ECAS on sponsor side ?

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
Enter 2 in number of applicant in application field (Sponsor + Child) then only it will be linked.
I was missing on this and struggled a bit but finally could link the application.

All the best...
I did all possible things. It didn't work. I think I have to call them. The material status should be married OR for my son himself which is single!?!

chinusha21

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
I know it can be frustrating, but you can call the IRCC and get the PR Card application number. This will also help you in linking it to your GCKEY to help you track it. Good luck and please keep us updated when you get you PR Cards.
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

thats the pr portal link for one son who got copr on 23rd Dec 2020. For him ircc wanted his digital pic uploaded, which i had done...it still says “case status: in review with ircc”. For another twin ircc had demanded his passport size pics by mail which i had sent through CanadaPost Xpresspost and got an email saying he got copr.. as i had mentioned earlier, both copr formats are also different! One twin got imm 5688 copr and another twins’ copr is like a word letter format...i keep on calling ircc & filling web form..trying not to worry and just wait for pr cards to arrive by mail!

Timeline:-
Application received by Cic: Feb 26th,2020.
Date submitted(it says on full application status like this with gckey):- 24th March 2020.
I had got their medical done on 9th Jan 2020 for their Canada Visitor visa and had submitted that medical photocopies while applying for their PR.
For one boy it says passed medical exam on 9th March 2020 & for second boy it was saying: You dont need medical exam & then it says, passed medical on 5th Nov 2020.
Sponsorship eligibility email received 28th Sept 2020.
File moved to CPC Ottawa:30th Sept 2020.
We have started processing your application: 22nd Oct 2020.
Pre-arrival for Twins : 6th Nov 2020.
One of the twin got Copr: 1st Dec 2020.
Second twin got Copr : 23rd Dec 2020.
Awaiting PR cards by mail/Canada Post........

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Guys, I have a question..
I recently got PPR for my daughter's TRV and her sponsorship application's medical is also passed. So if I submit my passport for TRV PPR Request and if later on I got Request for my sponsorship application then can I have both the visa stamps on her passport?

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
Guys, I have a question..
I recently got PPR for my daughter's TRV and her sponsorship application's medical is also passed. So if I submit my passport for TRV PPR Request and if later on I got Request for my sponsorship application then can I have both the visa stamps on her passport?
I don't believe so since you send your passport with the TRV application details initially. For sponsorship PPR you'll have to send it again separately including the relevant application details/requested documents. Others can correct if what I said is not true.

Reactions: cecict and armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I don't believe so since you send your passport with the TRV application details initially. For sponsorship PPR you'll have to send it again separately including the relevant application details/requested documents. Others can correct if what I said is not true.
As I understand, yes. Of course if the poster's daughter travels to Canada on the TRV, they can finalise the PR steps in Canada.

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

thats the pr portal link for one son who got copr on 23rd Dec 2020. For him ircc wanted his digital pic uploaded, which i had done...it still says “case status: in review with ircc”. For another twin ircc had demanded his passport size pics by mail which i had sent through CanadaPost Xpresspost and got an email saying he got copr.. as i had mentioned earlier, both copr formats are also different! One twin got imm 5688 copr and another twins’ copr is like a word letter format...i keep on calling ircc & filling web form..trying not to worry and just wait for pr cards to arrive by mail!

Timeline:-
Application received by Cic: Feb 26th,2020.
Date submitted(it says on full application status like this with gckey):- 24th March 2020.
I had got their medical done on 9th Jan 2020 for their Canada Visitor visa and had submitted that medical photocopies while applying for their PR.
For one boy it says passed medical exam on 9th March 2020 & for second boy it was saying: You dont need medical exam & then it says, passed medical on 5th Nov 2020.
Sponsorship eligibility email received 28th Sept 2020.
File moved to CPC Ottawa:30th Sept 2020.
We have started processing your application: 22nd Oct 2020.
Pre-arrival for Twins : 6th Nov 2020.
One of the twin got Copr: 1st Dec 2020.
Second twin got Copr : 23rd Dec 2020.
Awaiting PR cards by mail/Canada Post........
My son got the word format as well. And I too sent the photo by mail. That's normal. They kept on changing the process, sometimes asking to send by physical mail and other times to upload through a portal. It's probably taking time to receive it as it's getting sent through regular mail. Which pre-covid was 4-6 weeks. That's when I got my own PR card back in October 2019. So God knows how long it's going to take with all these Covid delays. There will be light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully soon.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
It shows Medical records have been received, in Progress.
What does it show for you?
I also received the sponsor approval on the same day as yours i.e. 19th Feb....
Our timeline is very similar just 5 days difference of AOR..

keep us posted if any updates..

Reactions: Ricky5206