+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

chinusha21

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
hii, # offtopic

any link for help for Us visitor visa from Canada?& need to extend my mother in laws Canadian visitor visa... plz share link if possible. thanks

Agnes8181

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
OMG!!!! Soooooo Happy for you!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much!! @DFARGHALY88 I really mean it!
However, I am still confused cause I am not sure where I should submit all the documents.

1. If you are residing outside Canada – thru a Visa Application Centre (VAC)

Please note that you are required to pay a VAC service charge when submitting your passport and/or required documents.

Find more information on VAC service fees and locating a VAC near your area at https://www.vfsglobal.ca/.

WARNING: WE DO NOT ACCEPT PASSPORTS AND DOCUMENTS COURIERED TO OUR OFFICE NOR DO WE SEND VISA PACKAGES BY COURIER.

2. If you are residing in Canada – please contact our office for next steps: Manila Visa office

The issuance of your visa(s) and/or Confirmation of Permanent Residence form(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) or if applicable, photocopy(ies) of passport(s) when requested. Failure to comply within the given timeframe may lead to the refusal of your application.

We will make our best efforts to have your passport(s) returned to you with your permanent residence visa(s) and/or Confirmation of Permanent Residence Form(s) within 90 working days from their receipt. You should not make any plans to travel to Canada until you are in possession of your immigration documentation.

Reactions: DFARGHALY88

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
However, I am still confused cause I am not sure where I should submit all the documents.

Please note that you are required to pay a VAC service charge when submitting your passport and/or required documents.

Find more information on VAC service fees and locating a VAC near your area at https://www.vfsglobal.ca/.

WARNING: WE DO NOT ACCEPT PASSPORTS AND DOCUMENTS COURIERED TO OUR OFFICE NOR DO WE SEND VISA PACKAGES BY COURIER.

2. If you are residing in Canada – please contact our office for next steps: Manila Visa office

The issuance of your visa(s) and/or Confirmation of Permanent Residence form(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) or if applicable, photocopy(ies) of passport(s) when requested. Failure to comply within the given timeframe may lead to the refusal of your application.

We will make our best efforts to have your passport(s) returned to you with your permanent residence visa(s) and/or Confirmation of Permanent Residence Form(s) within 90 working days from their receipt. You should not make any plans to travel to Canada until you are in possession of your immigration documentation.
Great!!! They must have changed the process. Follow the instructions. Don't send the passports. And contact Manila visa office. Again congratulations!!!! This must be such a relief. :)

Agnes8181

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Can you please share your timeline and your VO ?
Sure! Here it is.

Date Received at Office: 21-Feb-2020
AOR Received: 8-Mar-2020
Sponsorship Approval email: 18-Sep-2020
Medical Exam Request: 18-Sep-2020
Medical Exam Passed: 22-Sep-2020
Application moved to Manila Office: 16-Oct-2020
Invitation to Pre-Arrival Service: 09-Mar-2021
PPR : 29-Mar-2021
DM : 29-Mar-2021

Reactions: chinusha21

Devi_n

Jan 24, 2020

You have to send requested documents to the Visa office and they will forward it off to the high commission. Are you sending the passport from Canada?

Reactions: Agnes8181

Agnes8181

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
You have to send requested documents to the Visa office and they will forward it off to the high commission. Are you sending the passport from Canada?
Not yet. I sent an email to MVO and they replied that I should send my address ASAP by email, so I sent them an email back.

I need to wait for a couple of days to recieve their email. They usually reply in 3-5 days.

Agnes8181

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
I have a question.

I got this email from MVO.
Do I have to send photocopy of the passport of all my family members? (me, my husband, my twins.)

Thank you in advance!!
  • Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I have a question.

Do I have to send photocopy of the passport of all my family members? (me, my husband, my twins.)

Thank you in advance!!
  • Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member.
Accompanying family members here means those included in your application as applying to become PRs and accompany you to Canada. Assuming your husband sponsoring you, that would be you and children. Your husband will not need as either PR or citizen.

Devi_n

Jan 24, 2020
I have a question.

Thank you in advance!!
A copy of passport bio page for those under sponsorship that will be traveling

Reactions: Agnes8181