+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

pnmj87

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
I have no update and tracker was also not activated. I might get it by next week hopefully.
UPDATE:

I have received a email from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca regarding IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal asking the following details,
Name:
UCI:
Email (as set out in this message):
Original entry date:
Date of last time entered Canada:
Location(Port of Entry):

My Son's passport is still with Ottawa office and tracker is not activated yet.

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
OMG I'm so frustrated. 2 Application sent August 2020. January 15th receive AOR check status Application received August 2020 started processing January 14th 2021 and then nothing I called a few times and every time the agent said application received and they began processing but nothing else. why would sponsorship evaluation take so long, there's nothing complicated send NOA and Employment letter.

sat_cse28

Apr 15, 2017
UPDATE:

I have received a email from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca regarding IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal asking the following details,
Name:
UCI:
Email (as set out in this message):
Original entry date:
Date of last time entered Canada:
Location(Port of Entry):

My Son's passport is still with Ottawa office and tracker is not activated yet.
You have submitted your Child passport to Ottawa?. Before you received the passport back, you got this email?. Any update after you reply them with the above info.

I had submitted my Child Passport and they returned the passport and photos without a COPR. It had a return letter attached mentioning to wait for VO to contact me.

sat_cse28

Apr 15, 2017
Thanks, but it doesn't say to link my info.
If you are looking to track your application online. Then once you logging to CIC with your account. In the bottom, you will see an option to link an application. You can provide the UCI and Application Number to get it linked and moving forward, you can application status online.

Reactions: bcpnp_phd2017

pnmj87

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
You have submitted your Child passport to Ottawa?. Before you received the passport back, you got this email?. Any update after you reply them with the above info.

I had submitted my Child Passport and they returned the passport and photos without a COPR. It had a return letter attached mentioning to wait for VO to contact me.
Yes, I have got the email before I received my passport.
My return tracker got activated after one hour of receiving the email. I have sent the requested information and they have created a new account and shared me the link. I am yet to submit the photo and address in the new link.
I am in Calgary and the mail I received is from Calgary IRCC office. Probably due to less load my process is faster. (Apart from the 18 month of processing time of course- Sep 2019 AOR :) )

kk321

Jan 10, 2020
Yes, I have got the email before I received my passport.
My return tracker got activated after one hour of receiving the email. I have sent the requested information and they have created a new account and shared me the link. I am yet to submit the photo and address in the new link.
I am in Calgary and the mail I received is from Calgary IRCC office. Probably due to less load my process is faster. (Apart from the 18 month of processing time of course- Sep 2019 AOR :) )
Even I'm from Calgary, although I got my passport haven't received any mails from Calgary ircc yet