Application status on ECAS shows "Decision Made"

Last edited:

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
Update:
I received an ADR from the Visa Office in Cairo today. Weirdly my son's birth certificate :) , which I already sent a copy of with his application. Guess they are trying to buy some time. Anyway I uploaded it today, but the letter said that it was in the finalizing stage, so silver lining :)

Reactions: cecict

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
+1 888-242-2100, if this number is not connected first time, try multiple times.
Maybe within a month you should get it. Even I had called earlier and they gave me a temporary application number...which will become final application number once they officially email you the AOR...
good thing is your application wont be returned as they have done the documents checks and found no problem...

amindia

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
We have received pre-arrival letter today

My timeline is as follows:
App Received - Feb 14, 2020
AOR - Feb 27, 2020
Sponsorship Approval - Mar 11, 2020
Medical Request Letter - Mar 11, 2020
Transfer to NDVO - Sep 16, 2020
Pre-Arrival - Feb 7, 2021

Application status on ECAS shows "Decision Made"
Congratulations ....just one small question, your kid is in India presently or in Canada (on trv) ?

Kothai

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi finally got through IRCC and got a temporary application number starting with X. Can we link the application through this?
Also, what does this mean, have they gone through all the documents and it is fine?
A major relief that something is moving.......

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
Hi finally got through IRCC and got a temporary application number starting with X. Can we link the application through this?
Also, what does this mean, have they gone through all the documents and it is fine?
This basically means that they have received the application. Did you by any chance ask if they had completed the completeness check? Hopefully soon you'll get the AOR with the final application number. If you want you can check on ECAS if they started processing it yet. Just remove the X from the number you have it should be F000XXXXXX. That is going to be your final application number.
Best of luck :)

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
They have done the completeness check and given a temporary application number...
I am sure your application wont be returned back...

Next step is the AOR....keep checking ECAS....

Reactions: DFARGHALY88

konakallaramesh

Jul 21, 2018
They have done the completeness check and given a temporary application number...

Getting temporary application number means, have they completed document check ?

Last edited:

pnmj87

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
In my GCMS also it was same medical expired, but they issue the medical request in Jan 2021, I got it done, updated in GCKEY on 17 jan 2021 medical passed, pre arrival already in July 2020, but nothing after medical passed, wait is still on.
I have finally got the medical request again just now. I need to book an appointment now. My son is in canada and not sure if they are allowing test. I have to call and check tomorrow.

Kothai

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
This basically means that they have received the application. Did you by any chance ask if they had completed the completeness check? Hopefully soon you'll get the AOR with the final application number. If you want you can check on ECAS if they started processing it yet. Just remove the X from the number you have it should be F000XXXXXX. That is going to be your final application number.
Best of luck :)
Thanks.
I checked on ECAS with the application number removing X, says application not found. Does this mean processing has not started yet?

Reactions: DFARGHALY88

Kothai

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020

Yes hoping they have done the completeness check. Fingers crossed.

amindia

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Got Re-medical request today...

Though had already done medical on 8th Jan 2021 for TRV and had sent one copy of medical to IRCC thru webform too at that time but it was not updated in my gc key for PR application (was updated as passed for TRV application)

So today sent again thru webform to IRCC and NDVO as well.

Anyone have any idea about this? Is it possible that we need to do medical again for the new request which hv come for PR application?

bhavik121083

Jan 11, 2015
Hi, seeking advise for following question in the form imm5481 - Sponsorship Evaluation.

I and my wife are Permanent Residence of Canada. We stayed for 9 months in Canada. And since last 3 years we are in India and my twins born in India. Now we are going back to Canada next week taking kids on visitor visa.

We are going to put kids PR file soon after reaching there while we both will be unemployed at there also we are unemployed since last 12 months in India too. So what we can write under the question "Your net personal income"? Can we show our personal savings as net income?

Please advise ASAP.

Thank you