+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

sat_cse28

Apr 15, 2017
Hi, the agent informed me when I called that I wont be able to link the application online just yet. She said that when I receive the AOR with the application number then I will be able to link it.
However she gave me the temporary application number which starts with XF000XXXXXX. The actual application number will start with F000XXXXXX. It just helped me put my mind at ease knowing that they received the application and it wasn't lost. She also confirmed my son's information in the system and the date that they received the application (April 17th 2020).
If u want to call them to get ur application number just have ur receipt number ready and the rest is applicant's name and DOB and so on.
Please do let us know when u receive AOR.
Thanks for the information, will contact IRCC. Sure, will update here if I have any information on my application.

Reactions: DFARGHALY88

Bindanzic

Jun 27, 2019
We need AOR to link application and track it..Someone was able to link with Temp. application number but he had UCI number from past application..

Reactions: DFARGHALY88

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Hi guys , I applied for my child sponsorship in July 2019 , received medical done in nov 2019 , file forwarded to LVO but since then there is no update. Is anyone in the group in same situation where the processing time is now more than 1 year.