+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

Cantex20

Feb 11, 2020
Can someone please help? i am planning to file this week and confused with below form detail - i would really appreciate taking time to elaborate :

form imm5481e

4) yourself 1 (me sponsoring my child - i have PR)
5a) Current Undertaking 1 ( child being sponsored)
6a) your spouse 1 ( my wife - she also has PR) - Confused !! if she should be counter here
total = 3 is that correct?

I see lot of people saying total should be 2 and i am confused why ? online guide is not helping either.

Can someone please help ?
[/QUO
2 because your spouse is already PR if you sponsor her the same time as your son then she will be included. And the question on top of # 4 says (included in undertakings in effect and not yet in effect)

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its very complicated there. And we want her to be here with us for christmas we’ve been waiting for this to happen as she was undeclared. We will let her travel alone, unaccompanied minor.
Hi Codepink,
Kindly check your inbox please. Thank you.

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I don't think you need to include your wife as she's already PR. But I could be wrong. I hope someone else will be able to answer.

Last edited:

Agnes8181

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
*** Somebody please help me!
I am a permernant resident and submitted my 3-year-old twins' sponsorship applications in January, 2020.
I've got AORs March, 8 and only my son's application was cancelled August, 26 with no reason!!!!. (My daughter's is still in progress.)
And I've just found that both of my kids' UCI number was changed compared to AORs.
I sent enquiry via Webform many times but they answered that your request was sent to responsible department so wait for their contact.

I'm desperately frustrated.... after 7 months later, they just cancelled my son's application!!!

And they never answered phone call... What should I do?
Please help me!!

hmBadz

Star Member
Oct 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
File Transfer...
27-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront - Passed
Med's Done....
05-11-2016 - Passed
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
23-09-2017
i started convo with you but now I dont know where to find it, i dont see any inbox on top of my profile.Frustrating lol
Hey @codepink, I also sent you a message before and sent you an invite. Are you using phone? If you do, try to rotate your phone horizontally it will show the mail and notification icons close to your profile

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
*** Somebody please help me!
I am a permernant resident and submitted my 3-year-old twins' sponsorship applications in January, 2020.
I've got AORs March, 8 and only my son's application was cancelled August, 26 with no reason!!!!. (My daughter's is still in progress.)
And I've just found that both of my kids' UCI number was changed compared to AORs.
I sent enquiry via Webform many times but they answered that your request was sent to responsible department so wait for their contact.

I'm desperately frustrated.... after 7 months later, they just cancelled my son's application!!!

And they never answered phone call... What should I do?
Please help me!!
Hi @Agnes8181... I really wish I could help u with this but I really dunno what to do in this situation.. i hope someone hear can offer some advice from experience.. I know its frustrating but it's great that u submitted a webform and that they responded to u as well.. my modest advice would be to keep trying to reach them over the phone and also to wait for them to contact u as it has just been updated on August 26th.. maybe give them time to respond.. I wish I could be more helpful and I'm sorry u r in this stressful situation.. all I can say is I feel ur pain, frustration and confusion.. Hoping and Praying that ur case gets resolved and that maybe there has been a mistake..