+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi , Did you inform CPC Sydney to convert your application to an inland application. I am in same situation where I applied for my SON sponsorship as outland candidate but now he is in Canada on TRP . How to inform CPC sydney about this status ? current update is sponsor approval is done , medical results have been received . Please guide me what to do in this situation. Will converting PR application from outland to inland process it quickly.
Use the webform to notify them of the address change and mention that your son is now in Canada. I think that is the only way. Others can correct me if I am wrong.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi , Did you inform CPC Sydney to convert your application to an inland application. I am in same situation where I applied for my SON sponsorship as outland candidate but now he is in Canada on TRP . How to inform CPC sydney about this status ? current update is sponsor approval is done , medical results have been received . Please guide me what to do in this situation. Will converting PR application from outland to inland process it quickly.
Check this thread. looks recent. You can contact them. If you get any info please share in this thread as well.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/child-family-sponsor-outland-to-inland.615978/

Thank you

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Did you get any updates?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Use the webform to notify them of the address change and mention that your son is now in Canada. I think that is the only way. Others can correct me if I am wrong.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Correct, use the web form to advise of address change. BUT you application can't be changed from Outland to Inland, it will just continue to be processed as Outland even though your dependent child is now in Canada with you. In order for you to change it from outland to inland you would have to withdraw the outland and reapply. There would be no advantage for you to do that, it would put your application back at the beginning of the process.

Reactions: tapa.n

sat_cse28

Apr 15, 2017
Hi,

I am trying to Sponsor for my dependant child. I have few queries.

i) While filling the IMM5481e (Sponsorship Evaluation form). Your Net Income- I have worked in another Country apart from Canada during the last 12months, Do we have to convert all the income to CAD after tax and mention the same.

ii) Do you sent the application package to below address for dependant child sponsorship.
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga

P.O. Box 3000, Station A

Mississauga, Ontario

L5A 4N6

iii) Do we have a list of forms to be filled.

Last edited:

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi,

I am trying to Sponsor for my dependant child. I have few queries.

i) While filling the IMM5481e (Sponsorship Evaluation form). Your Net Income- I have worked in another Country apart from Canada during the last 12months, Do we have to convert all the income to CAD after tax and mention the same.

ii) Do you sent the application package to below address for dependant child sponsorship.
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga

P.O. Box 3000, Station A

Mississauga, Ontario

L5A 4N6

iii) Do we have a list of forms to be filled.
From my experience;

1. I have converted to CAD and mentioned since I didn't have a job then.
2. For outland applications, I have sent it to CPC Sydney NS
3. I can provide details of forms. A few things might be as per your case
4. We follow details in this forum. Lots of information available and everyone shares their experience.

All the best

Reactions: sat_cse28

sat_cse28

Apr 15, 2017
I have a below query in Sponsorship Evaluation

Number of persons included in previous undertakings you co-signed where these undertakings are still in effect
Provide details on the back of this page.

Do I have to include Spouse for the above question who already got PR with me.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019

Number of persons included in previous undertakings you co-signed where these undertakings are still in effect

I think it depends on how long ago your spouse got their PR and landed in Canada. The normal undertaking for a spouse is 3 years where you have agreed to look after all of their needs once they get to Canada. If it not 3 years yet then I believe you would include the spouse.

MidoRafa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012

If your spouse got their PR with you, i.e. both of you applied for PR in the same application then no.

Reactions: tapa.n

robillalovic2

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hey Guys,
Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it.
I have 1 major issue, I am getting ready to send my PR application under common law, but I have one daughter who resides in my country of origin, her mom filled, signed and notorized the non accompanying children form and sent it to me with an expired driver’s licence.
She does not have any other ID and she applied to renew the driver’s license but never gets it.
What should I do?

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hey Guys,
Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it.
I have 1 major issue, I am getting ready to send my PR application under common law, but I have one daughter who resides in my country of origin, her mom filled, signed and notorized the non accompanying children form and sent it to me with an expired driver’s licence.
She does not have any other ID and she applied to renew the driver’s license but never gets it.
What should I do?
Can she send a Letter of Explanation with any document that shows that she has applied for drivers license renewal.

what about Id like Passport. That should work.

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019

If your spouse was dependent in PR application then there was no undertaking. I cant recollect signing any undertaking for my spouse.

Check @MidoRafa post.