+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2017 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

mjrjawel

Feb 13, 2019
Hi all,

I just got the approval of sponsorship of my son but no medical request yet. (Application sent Oct 27/2019).Just wanna ask if there's still a chance that application gets refused?

Surexistence

Dec 17, 2018
Hi all,

I just got the approval of sponsorship of my son but no medical request yet. (Application sent Oct 27/2019).Just wanna ask if there's still a chance that application gets refused?
2019 or 2018. Lol. How old is your child? When did U get your AOR and which office sent you the approval mail? I haven't seen cases were sponsorship of dependant child was refused.

mjrjawel

Feb 13, 2019
2019 or 2018. Lol. How old is your child? When did U get your AOR and which office sent you the approval mail? I haven't seen cases were sponsorship of dependant child was refused.
2018. My bad! Haha
Application sent: Nov 6 (correction again, was not sure so I just checked now)
AOR: Jan 15
Sponsorshop Approval: Feb 9
Waiting for med request

Surexistence

Dec 17, 2018
Just saw on my Ecas decision made on the sponasponso side. While on GCkey it's saying we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility requirements

mjrjawel

Feb 13, 2019
Hi,

I still can't link the paper application of my son to his GC Key even after sponsorship was approved. Am I the only one that can't do it?

Akabir

Jan 24, 2019
Hi,

I still can't link the paper application of my son to his GC Key even after sponsorship was approved. Am I the only one that can't do it?
Count me in...have tried several times but to no avail....realized i really dont need it when ecas is available...so i stopped trying

mjrjawel

Feb 13, 2019
Count me in...have tried several times but to no avail....realized i really dont need it when ecas is available...so i stopped trying
Oh okay.. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.. I even made an enquiry/case for this.. And shudn't it be easier to monitor in GCKey especially for PR status, right?