Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Kashifshah said:
No medical till date!!!! What the hell are they doing with my case???
Sir

Allah Kareem

Stay Blessed

Mustafa100

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Dear Friends,
I got the below e mail from LVO, can someone explain whit does this e mail means for the processing of my file,

Dear Sir/ Madam,
This refers to the application number given in the subject line of this email.
We require the following within 20 days of the date of this email for further processing of this application.
-Updated Information Chart, please see attached.
-Updated Passport Bio-page copies for you and your family members.
You can submit the updated forms by email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

thanks,

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Mustafa100 said:
Dear Friends,
I got the below e mail from LVO, can someone explain whit does this e mail means for the processing of my file,

Dear Sir/ Madam,
This refers to the application number given in the subject line of this email.
We require the following within 20 days of the date of this email for further processing of this application.
-Updated Information Chart, please see attached.
-Updated Passport Bio-page copies for you and your family members.
You can submit the updated forms by email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

thanks,
Congratulations brother this is the ppr1 email☺☺

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
how can somebody apply for OHIP immidiately after landing? i dont have all 3 different types of documents of proof !!! what are the options to apply after landing? i will have my passports with visas and COPR ONLY !!! bank statement will take 1 months to arrive !!!

i know it will take 3 months for OHIP coverage to start !!!

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
destination canada said:
how can somebody apply for OHIP immidiately after landing? i dont have all 3 different types of documents of proof !!! what are the options to apply after landing? i will have my passports with visas and COPR ONLY !!! bank statement will take 1 months to arrive !!!

i know it will take 3 months for OHIP coverage to start !!!

First of all, there is no need to apply immediately because you will be eligible for the OHIP after 3 months. Secondly as you have mentioned by yourself that you "must" need a bank statement in order to provide the proof of address and it takes some time to arrive. What is usually required is the passport, COPR and bank statement and in both the cases (if you apply immediately or after say one or two months) you will receive the cards on the same date and so is the eligibility as well.

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
fsarosh said:

First of all, there is no need to apply immediately because you will be eligible for the OHIP after 3 months. Secondly as you have mentioned by yourself that you "must" need a bank statement in order to provide the proof of address and it takes some time to arrive. What is usually required is the passport, COPR and bank statement and in both the cases (if you apply immediately or after say one or two months) you will receive the cards on the same date and so is the eligibility as well.

thanks a lot for your advice, i would like to take 3 months private insurance, i read somewhere in this forum that you do need to prove that you have already applied for OHIP !!! otherwise it is not possible to get 3 months private insurance??? is it true??

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
Hi All
We landed at Calgary airport on 10-9-2014. We flew via Qatar air. Their service was very good. Flight route was Islamabad to Doha-Montreal-Calgary. Immigration process was smooth at Montreal Airport. It took about 40 mints to complete the process. Immigration Officer asked for COPR, goods to accompany, follow list and proof of funds. We already prepared list and given her 2 copies. She took signature on COPR and returned one copy of COPR and Goods to follow list. Then we took flight for Calgary and reached at about 8.30pm. My friend picked up and dropped us in apartment. Next day gone to services Canada for getting SIN number and got it in 20 mints. Then go to TD bank and opened account. Next day went to Provincial Registry in Memorial area and applied for health card. All process was very smooth and dealing staff was very cooperative and welcoming. Its my 4th day here and coming out jet lag. Booked an appointment with school for kids admission. Insha Allah Will visit school tomorrow for school admission and services Canada for child benefits. Will keep updating forum member about my experience.
regards

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
destination canada said:
thanks a lot for your advice, i would like to take 3 months private insurance, i read somewhere in this forum that you do need to prove that you have already applied for OHIP !!! otherwise it is not possible to get 3 months private insurance??? is it true??
The insurance companies are only concerned with their income. They have nothing to do if you have applied or already have OHIP or not. You can even have the medical insurance after the OHIP cards are received. The insurance companies asks all the info on the phone and sends the insurance policy by email right away. Its very simple here.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Tigerr said:
is ppr 1 & 2 combined by cic?

plz comment
Sir

Now days its different for different applicants , no hard and fast rule

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sibbi said:
Hi All
We landed at Calgary airport on 10-9-2014. We flew via Qatar air. Their service was very good. Flight route was Islamabad to Doha-Montreal-Calgary. Immigration process was smooth at Montreal Airport. It took about 40 mints to complete the process. Immigration Officer asked for COPR, goods to accompany, follow list and proof of funds. We already prepared list and given her 2 copies. She took signature on COPR and returned one copy of COPR and Goods to follow list. Then we took flight for Calgary and reached at about 8.30pm. My friend picked up and dropped us in apartment. Next day gone to services Canada for getting SIN number and got it in 20 mints. Then go to TD bank and opened account. Next day went to Provincial Registry in Memorial area and applied for health card. All process was very smooth and dealing staff was very cooperative and welcoming. Its my 4th day here and coming out jet lag. Booked an appointment with school for kids admission. Insha Allah Will visit school tomorrow for school admission and services Canada for child benefits. Will keep updating forum member about my experience.
regards
Dear Sibbi

Congratulations on smooth landing.
I wish a blessed and successful life ahead

Stay Blessed

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The regular graduation licensing process is that you have to apply with drive test center for G1 (Fee = $145 - this includes the charges for later G2 & G drive tests and G1 written exam) > you sit for a written exam on the same day which consists of two sections 1- Rules 2- Signs - both sections have 20 questions in each and one has to clear at least 16 in each to pass) > they announce the result and issue a temp G1 license on same day wile the card is delivered in 3 weeks. applicant has to wait for 12 months or 8 months with a driving course from a certified training school for G2 road test. the total graduation timeframe to reach G is 20 months.

However, if you have more than 4 years of driving experience (Driving license from Pak) and an authentication letter issued by traffic police or consulate in Canada you will be waived off $50 from the first fee and all procedure will remain the same except the waiting times do not apply here which is the case with me as well. I passed my G1 on 30th aug and going for G2 road test this Friday i.e. 19th sep. once I clear the G2 I will book for the G after gaining some experience on highways.

NOC4131 said:
Thanks for your time to share yr experience......Plz advise if we hv less then 1yr Pakistani License duly attested with authentication letter. May we eligible for Canadian "G" License after written test. Plz suggest, the validity period (How Old) of Pakistani License required by Canadian License Office......These rules may apply for Females as well??.......... Plz comment

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
+1 for you. Great advice.

fsarosh said:

Hi, I have been an old member of this group and residing in Canada for more than 7 months now. I am logging in again after many months. Most of the members are now gone with their visas (i guess and i pray also). I want to share my experiences and want to give some advises to the people who are planning to come here.

1- Bring an authentication letter with the driving license because this is how they will consider your Pakistani experience and waive the long time period required to get a full license. Here in Canada, one can get the license in 3 stages first get a G1 license (that is like a learner's license of Pakistan) 2- G2 is the second stage and finally, after one year of the issuance of G1, you can apply for the "G" or the full license. If your Pakistani experience is considered (which is considered with the authentication letter) then the 2nd stage i.e. the G2 and the one year time period required to apply for the "G" license is waived. In other words, you can pass the written test (G1) and immediately apply for the "G" license. Driving license is very important in Canada because if you have a car, you can travel longer distances for the job otherwise, your opportunities are reduced.

2- Bring enough stock of daily medicines like panadol, cough syrup because in the initial 2 months, a new immigrant does not have the facility of the government free medical and even after that, you have to pay for the medicines which are very expensive.

3- If you have any friends here, ask them to arrange a basement in any house for the living of the first few months because an apartment requires a credit history (and obviously, a new immigrant does not have any credit history). The basement is usually rented out without any formal documentation because it is rented by the owner directly.

4- Start any job (either blue collar or white collar) immediately and don't think that it is not of my profession because here, in Canada everybody ask for the Canadian experience and even if you have an experience in any field in Canada, your next job is easier.

5- In Canada, almost every bank has a bank account package for the new immigrants (that includes the credit card). I advise all of you to apply for the credit card and start using it because this is the thing which makes your credit history and credit history is everything here.

6- Bring as much money as you can and dont expect that you will get the job and there is no need of excess funding. Better remain on the safe side.

7- Avoid coming to Canada in Winters (till march or even start of April) if possible specially if you have kids.

8- The winter clothing from Pakistan will not work here because its not that much warm and also, its rubbish in quality.

If any of you need any type of advise or help, you can contact me any time.

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-01-2011 (Doc sent dt)
Nomination.....
Updated Forms + Police Certf sent (May-2014)
AOR Received.
October-2010 (Full Doc request dt)
IELTS Request
Alongwith Full Docs (Feb-01-11)
File Transfer...
6-12 month letter (June 2012),18 month letter (May 2013)
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 5th day of Eid-ul-Fitr 2015
Kashifshah said:
No medical till date!!!! What the hell are they doing with my case???

Lagta hay CIC ko khud medical ke zaroorat hay ............. Where are our Meeeeeeeeeddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccaaaaaaaaaaallllllllsssssssss ????????