Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Julieana said:
Salam
We had our Medical done on 18th Aug 2014...But due to my husband's high bp they
asked for ECG which was ok Alhmdulillah...Infact that was the first time he got high bp
He dropped ECG next day i.e on 19th Aug...Since then we are waiting for ppr as we
supposed to get "within" 4 weeks...Is it ok or due to Bp it can be delayed?
And which can be the possible month to get Visa....?
JzakAllah
Don't worry. PPRs are getting delayed by CIC for reasons they only know.

naimm

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
sibbi said:
Hi All
We landed at Calgary airport on 10-9-2014. We flew via Qatar air. Their service was very good. Flight route was Islamabad to Doha-Montreal-Calgary. Immigration process was smooth at Montreal Airport. It took about 40 mints to complete the process. Immigration Officer asked for COPR, goods to accompany, follow list and proof of funds. We already prepared list and given her 2 copies. She took signature on COPR and returned one copy of COPR and Goods to follow list. Then we took flight for Calgary and reached at about 8.30pm. My friend picked up and dropped us in apartment. Next day gone to services Canada for getting SIN number and got it in 20 mints. Then go to TD bank and opened account. Next day went to Provincial Registry in Memorial area and applied for health card. All process was very smooth and dealing staff was very cooperative and welcoming. Its my 4th day here and coming out jet lag. Booked an appointment with school for kids admission. Insha Allah Will visit school tomorrow for school admission and services Canada for child benefits. Will keep updating forum member about my experience.
regards
Proof of funds, can you please explain ?

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The CBSA officials can verify proof of funds at the time of landing as well. its part of the process.

naimm said:
Proof of funds, can you please explain ?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Julieana said:
Salam
asked for ECG which was ok Alhmdulillah...Infact that was the first time he got high bp
He dropped ECG next day i.e on 19th Aug...Since then we are waiting for ppr as we
JzakAllah
Dear Madam

You will get visa by Mid November 2014 - Insha Allah

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mian9402 said:
Alhumdulillah, today I have received an e-mail from CIC to provide updated information chart and passport copies of all members. Inshallah it will be provided tomorrow. Praying for all my brothers who are still waiting for Medical and PPR (last stage) to be completed ASAP.
/quote]

Sir

Congratulations , wish a blessed and speedy processing ahead

Stay Blessed

alie

Sep 3, 2010
Wasalam,

I had the same experience of high bp and then ECG submission the next day. Alhamdulliah I got PPR1 after 34 days of medical done date, and then PPR2 in the next 8 days. So, you don't need to worry as it cannot be delayed InshaAllah due to high bp. So considering the above, your PPR1 is round the corner.

Regards
- Ali

Julieana said:
Salam
JzakAllah

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
NOC4131 said:
Its a good sign, that CIC responded ..... Go thorough yr case, prepare yrself for concise or to the point answers........ I think they only concern about yr location (Kabul, Afghanistan), but if yr all docs and case is genuine, so don't be afraid.......be confident to face CIC representative, it may be a formality to meet u only............ but u must present for an interview as they called for, unfortunately,no other options !!! ........... Best of Luck, Dear Kashif .......... this may be yr last CIC Viva (Inshallah) .... Light tunnel is just ahead....... Good Luck.
Thank you bro!!!
May our process go smooth and fast, in sha Allah u will receive medical soon..

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
naimm said:
So we have to show FDD or cash
Sir

Both are acceptable

Stay Blessed

mian9402

Aug 25, 2013
msaeed said:
/quote]

Sir

Congratulations , wish a blessed and speedy processing ahead

Stay Blessed
Dear Saeed Bhai

Thanks for your prays and good wishes. I also wish that all our forum members get the things done as per their desires.

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
Respected AMJ, msaeed and alie
JzakAllah... for a satisfied reply
Regards

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
ALHAMDOLILAH ALHAMDOLILAH ALHAMDOLILAH ALHAMDOLILAH

All praise to ALLAH

Just received ppr 1 and ppr 2 together from visa officer CDD ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺

Cant express the feeling of happiness right now... i pray for all of you friends that may Allah bless you all with such happiness ameen

Thank you all for ur support and encouragement throughout this process and specially dear msaeed and smah for their constant support and guidance...may Allah give jaza e khair forhelping everyone out...

Stay blessed and wish everyone happiness☺

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
And yes i forgot to add CDD rocks ☺☺☺
Bcz i received medicals on 15th august nd did them on 25th. .i emailed cdd on 13th september asking him if he has received medicals and if yes then when are we getting passport request.. he answered back on 15th that yes he has our medicals and will contact shortly for passports..

☺☺☺☺ so here it is now.

I want to ask senior that they have asked to send passport through tcs but they are taking long nowadays so can i use fedex???
Msaeed bhai what you say?

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great news from my end.

I received a great offer from a great company to join them in a middle management position. went through 3 interviews in 3 weeks from senior manager to director to EVP. really excited. also cleared G2 driving test today from Guelph drive test center. I have been here for exactly 3 months today. ALHAMDULLILAH.

This is also very encouraging news for anyone who maybe demotivated or have any fears about future prospects. Luck counts a lot plus help from THE ALMIGHTY but what we need to do is to get into the daily grind and keep working towards our goals without wasting time. I did an odd job with shoppers drug mart for a month and I am also joining GAP for a warehouse job early next week. I ll leave that job in early Oct to join new employer.

Its extremely important to do odd jobs immediately after landing since it gives one the opportunity to earn few bucks as well as more importantly gain some Canadian experience by observing the way Canadian companies and managers conduct their business. I got both odd job offers through attending job fairs. the first interviews were all disaster for me since I was extremely nervous and anxious and desperate which is a real killer when it comes to candidate as being a confident professional who can add value into a company. but with the help of GOD and persistence and right attitude plus planning everything, one can realize one's early on goals. celebrate each small success you get.

I pray that each new immigrant realize their goals. good luck to you all. if anyone needs any help than do inbox me any message/queries you may have. Good luck

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
haral said:
Great news from my end.

I received a great offer from a great company to join them in a middle management position. went through 3 interviews in 3 weeks from senior manager to director to EVP. really excited. also cleared G2 driving test today from Guelph drive test center. I have been here for exactly 3 months today. ALHAMDULLILAH.

This is also very encouraging news for anyone who maybe demotivated or have any fears about future prospects. Luck counts a lot plus help from THE ALMIGHTY but what we need to do is to get into the daily grind and keep working towards our goals without wasting time. I did an odd job with shoppers drug mart for a month and I am also joining GAP for a warehouse job early next week. I ll leave that job in early Oct to join new employer.

Its extremely important to do odd jobs immediately after landing since it gives one the opportunity to earn few bucks as well as more importantly gain some Canadian experience by observing the way Canadian companies and managers conduct their business. I got both odd job offers through attending job fairs. the first interviews were all disaster for me since I was extremely nervous and anxious and desperate which is a real killer when it comes to candidate as being a confident professional who can add value into a company. but with the help of GOD and persistence and right attitude plus planning everything, one can realize one's early on goals. celebrate each small success you get.

I pray that each new immigrant realize their goals. good luck to you all. if anyone needs any help than do inbox me any message/queries you may have. Good luck
+1 for you haral, thanks for the encouragement and letting us know your journey in canadian job market, it helps a lot to know from someone's personal experience. god bless u and best of luck with your new job.