Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
He everyone,

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN

I am desperate for an answer and no one is responding to me. I have applied for immigration to Canada through skilled worker programme in 2010 and while it was under process I happened to get married to a Canadian citizen in 2012. Last week they have asked me to do my medical and also submit a few updates amongst them is the clearance of police records from me and my spouse. So my question is: Does my husband who is a Canadian citizen Currently residing and working in Canada need to send to submit police certificates?

Thanks

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Avissa said:
He everyone,

I am desperate for an answer and no one is responding to me. I have applied for immigration to Canada through skilled worker programme in 2010 and while it was under process I happened to get married to a Canadian citizen in 2012. Last week they have asked me to do my medical and also submit a few updates amongst them is the clearance of police records from me and my spouse. So my question is: Does my husband who is a Canadian citizen Currently residing and working in Canada need to send to submit police certificates?

Thanks
you need to follow the instructions as per their email.
for further discussions you can call me on Skype ID in my signatures please?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Avissa said:
He everyone,

Thanks
Dear Madam

Drop an email to LVO , explaining them situation
They will give you solution

Stay Blessed

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
msaeed said:
Dear Madam

Drop an email to LVO , explaining them situation
They will give you solution

Stay Blessed
I have done that about 5 days ago, but no answer. To be honest, Warsaw VO is not so good at replying to emails:( and of course they don't answer when you call them either

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Avissa said:
I have done that about 5 days ago, but no answer. To be honest, Warsaw VO is not so good at replying to emails:( and of course they don't answer when you call them either
Dear Madam

In subject Line of your email write word "Urgent Help Required- Permanent Immigration File No................)

I am sure they will respond within days.

Kind Regards

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014

Assalam O Alaikum All, I am a 6-12 months letter holder and an active reader of this forum. By the grace of Allah, i have successfully landed in Toronto on the few days back. Let me share my travelling experiences with you so that those who are planning to land here shortly can use my experience for them. I left from Karachi by emirates and i would advise to all not to take Emirates for their journey. It’s just a “Oonchee Dukaan & Pheeka Pakwaan”. Their services and the rude attitude of their staff was very painful not only for me but for the passengers on board.
Now, when i landed on Toronto airport the first thing which hit me the most was the temperature. It was -20 degrees over there and my bones were chilling. Anyone who is planning to land here shortly and can extend his departure is strongly advised to do so because the winter is very very painful here and there is snowfall and fast winds which turns very problematic for us as newcomers.
Anyhow, after coming out of the plane i headed towards the immigration counter. The person over there checked my immigration card (which the airline crew provided us in the plane) and put a diagonal line on both sides of it with a pink colored highlighter and written some code words on it. Then he asked me to proceed to the immigration office. Over there, the person took my COPR and asked few questions like if was ever arrested or involved in any crime anywhere, if it was my first visit to Canada etc etc and obviously i replied “no” on every question. Then he asked me how much funds i was carrying and trusted on whatever figure i told him and did not requested the physical check. After completing his formalities and completing the questions, he asked me to sign the COPR on two places and welcomed me and asked me to proceed to another counter. On that counter they provided me some printed material (information for new comers). Afterwards, i went to another counter and they issued me my SIN number and informed that the SIN card will be mailed on the given address within 15-20 days.
Finally, i collected my baggage and thought it was all over but just before the exit, a custom officer checked the immigration card and when saw the pink highlighted line on the custom’s declaration card asked me to go for a baggage check because i was carrying more than $10000.
I informed that custom officer about the details of my funds like the details of the bank draft and the amount carried in cash and then he asked me to sign a paper and when i signed it, he said “good luck” and i came out of the airport and finally, i was a newly landed immigrant of Canada.
Now, some tips for the people who planning to land here in the future.
1- Avoid landing in the winter
2- Those who have family (specially kids) must come here alone first and arrange their job and a home and then call their families no matter how much money they have.
3- If you are landing in the winter, bring clothing from there for the initial days but buy the rest from here as proper clothing suitable for the local weather is only available here.
4- Open a bank account in Canada as soon as you land here as it would be your proof of address as well as it would be used to credit salary and other amounts etc
I think this would help you people a lot but even now, if someone wants to ask any question, just let me know and i will be pleased to help you if i can. Best of luck to all of you.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
fsarosh said:

Assalam O Alaikum All, I am a 6-12 months letter holder and an active reader of this forum. By the grace of Allah, i have successfully landed in Toronto on the few days back. Let me share my travelling experiences with you so that those who are planning to land here shortly can use my experience for them. I left from Karachi by emirates and i would advise to all not to take Emirates for their journey. It's just a “Oonchee Dukaan & Pheeka Pakwaan”. Their services and the rude attitude of their staff was very painful not only for me but for the passengers on board.
Now, when i landed on Toronto airport the first thing which hit me the most was the temperature. It was -20 degrees over there and my bones were chilling. Anyone who is planning to land here shortly and can extend his departure is strongly advised to do so because the winter is very very painful here and there is snowfall and fast winds which turns very problematic for us as newcomers.
Anyhow, after coming out of the plane i headed towards the immigration counter. The person over there checked my immigration card (which the airline crew provided us in the plane) and put a diagonal line on both sides of it with a pink colored highlighter and written some code words on it. Then he asked me to proceed to the immigration office. Over there, the person took my COPR and asked few questions like if was ever arrested or involved in any crime anywhere, if it was my first visit to Canada etc etc and obviously i replied “no” on every question. Then he asked me how much funds i was carrying and trusted on whatever figure i told him and did not requested the physical check. After completing his formalities and completing the questions, he asked me to sign the COPR on two places and welcomed me and asked me to proceed to another counter. On that counter they provided me some printed material (information for new comers). Afterwards, i went to another counter and they issued me my SIN number and informed that the SIN card will be mailed on the given address within 15-20 days.
Finally, i collected my baggage and thought it was all over but just before the exit, a custom officer checked the immigration card and when saw the pink highlighted line on the custom's declaration card asked me to go for a baggage check because i was carrying more than $10000.
I informed that custom officer about the details of my funds like the details of the bank draft and the amount carried in cash and then he asked me to sign a paper and when i signed it, he said “good luck” and i came out of the airport and finally, i was a newly landed immigrant of Canada.
2- Those who have family (specially kids) must come here alone first and arrange their job and a home and then call their families no matter how much money they have.
3- If you are landing in the winter, bring clothing from there for the initial days but buy the rest from here as proper clothing suitable for the local weather is only available here.
4- Open a bank account in Canada as soon as you land here as it would be your proof of address as well as it would be used to credit salary and other amounts etc
I think this would help you people a lot but even now, if someone wants to ask any question, just let me know and i will be pleased to help you if i can. Best of luck to all of you.

shukran dear sfrosh

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
AoA,

Did anybody check his status today. I tried but link is down. Isn't it?

Regards,
Sohaib

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Dear All,

Alhumdulilah - i have got the visa. I thank you all for the prayers.

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fsarosh said:

Assalam O Alaikum All, I am a 6-12 months letter holder and an active reader of this forum. By the grace of Allah, i have successfully landed in Toronto on the few days back. Let me share my travelling experiences with you so that those who are planning to land here shortly can use my experience for them. I left from Karachi by emirates and i would advise to all not to take Emirates for their journey. It's just a “Oonchee Dukaan & Pheeka Pakwaan”. Their services and the rude attitude of their staff was very painful not only for me but for the passengers on board.
Finally, i collected my baggage and thought it was all over but just before the exit, a custom officer checked the immigration card and when saw the pink highlighted line on the custom's declaration card asked me to go for a baggage check because i was carrying more than $10000.

Best of Luck Farhan . God bless you

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
jadedGeek said:
Dear All,

congradulations

mashahzad

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
fsarosh said:

Firstly congratulations on successful landing. Very well written. Many Thanks for sharing

mashahzad

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
jadedGeek said:
Dear All,

Mubarook

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Assalam-o-Alaikum w.w.

Up-To-Date Status of MI-1 Applicants as per List:)

Current Stage... No. of Cases
1. VISA - Received 53
2. PPR - Received 5
3. MR - Received 28
4. Waiting for MR 52

Total 138

To view the full list, kindly open the Link in my signatures.

May Allah accept your all good prayers. Amen

SMSH

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
jadedGeek said:
Dear All,

Mabrooooooooooooooooooooooooooook :)