Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014

nadiaa & May2010applicant, thanks for the messages. Yes obviously the temperature is controlled in all of the indoor locations so you will find a comfortable environment until you remain indoor anywhere but let me give a very useful and friendly suggestion. Dont put your jacket in your luggage. Hold it in your hand and give it to the air hostess for hanging once you go onboard the plane. The reason of this suggestion is many times, the luggage gets delayed or lost (i pray to Allah that this will not happen with you) so in any such case are you ready to stand in the winter without any warm clothing? Even today, the temperature here is -12 and with wind-chill, its -22 and will increase to -30 in the night so better not to have any kind of adventure in this weather.

Now the answer to question asked by nadiaa. Well its a long story of the poor service but let me briefly tell you what happened with me:

1- I only had 5-6 kgs of excess luggage and the person from Emirates at Karachi airport was not at all ready to release it. I have argued with him and told him that i am migrating from the country and would be thankful if he allows me some extra. After a long argument, he was agreed.

2- The Karachi-Dubai flight landed on Dubai a bit delayed so they parked it on a remote location and when i entered in the airport there was no one there to guide. I went to the transfer desk of emirates and they said “go straight and turn right” and literally, when i did that, it was a dead end.

3- They changed the gate of the flight and did not inform

4- The flight was delayed more than an hour

5- The passengers were asked to make a queue to go to the plane but when they made a queue, they stopped all and did not respond to anyone for more than an hour. The passengers with children were in a miserable condition because their children were thirsty, hungry etc but they cant leave the queue. People were again and again asking about the status of the flight but the Arab lady from Emirates was just smiling in a way like she was thinking that you people are my slaves so go to hell. She did not respond to anyone and even shouted on passengers.

6- After entering in the plane they only offered water (and only to those who asked for it) and nothing was served to the passengers for 4 long hours. People with children were requesting them to give something but useless.

So this is the short story of what happened with me.

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
SMSH said:
if they have mentioned clearly that a 6 months bank statement required then you must submit the 6 months otherwise a bank certificate should be enough
Well thy did not mention about 6 month just wrote Proof of liquid funds 20750 CAd .... M confused...... Did one one sent just bank certificate n accepted?

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
jamy said:
Pls guide accordingly

i receive request earlier for Proof of liquid funds 20750 CAD

now can i send balance certificate of bank statment of 3 months would be enough ?
is that mean the balance shouldnt fall less than CIC requirement of CAD 20750?
You need to show that the money has been in your name for the past six months at least and it's 11115 CAD for one person, 13837 for two, 17011 for three, 20654 for four.

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
Avissa said:
You need to show that the money has been in your name for the past six months at least and it's 11115 CAD for one person, 13837 for two, 17011 for three, 20654 for four.
Thank you for reply Avissa but my question is they did not mention any time duration just Liquid fund 20654 CAD n my statement is good from last 4 month... Shall I send 4 month statement or glance certificate or both?

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
jamy said:
Thank you for reply Avissa but my question is they did not mention any time duration just Liquid fund 20654 CAD n my statement is good from last 4 month... Shall I send 4 month statement or glance certificate or both?
You shall submit the certificate only .. even if u submit the statement it does not matter as even if u have injected the funds for only one day it is OK then. This is what I have said because of an experience with a friend. Where he submitted 6 bank statements when ever he was asked for. If they ask you that where have you put these funds from, then you can justify your reasons. But that incase if they ask you for.

BR
Amir

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
jamy said:
Well thy did not mention about 6 month just wrote Proof of liquid funds 20750 CAd .... M confused...... Did one one sent just bank certificate n accepted?
you DO NOT have to send 6 months bank statement if they did not ask for it, so don't send, just send a bank letter/certificate stating your current balance, as i did the same when submitted my full docs in jan 2011. they accepted it, they did not ask me to submit any statement only mentioned POF, that's it. if they would have wanted they might have asked for 6 months POF specifically, i hope your query is clearly answered.

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
jamy said:
well..... for me it says 6 months.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
destination canada said:
you DO NOT have to send 6 months bank statement if they did not ask for it, so don't send, just send a bank letter/certificate stating your current balance, as i did the same when submitted my full docs in jan 2011. they accepted it, they did not ask me to submit any statement only mentioned POF, that's it. if they would have wanted they might have asked for 6 months POF specifically, i hope your query is clearly answered.
I also submitted only bank certificate with full docs and they never asked for POF again
So simple do not supply that info which is not specifically asked
But keep the funds in your account till you receive visa/PPR

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
nadiaa said:
Congratulation on your safe and successfull landing and many thanks for such detailed information.

Can you please eloborate what difficulties you face while travelling with Emirites or it was just the rude behaviour of the staff, which was the problem.
I have travelled with different airlines in recent past but Emirates is the best in these regards. If you travel with "Bakamal loog lajawab service" then its crystal clear. Any way may be,,,,,,,,,,,

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
mian_g said:
I have travelled with different airlines in recent past but Emirates is the best in these regards. If you travel with "Bakamal loog lajawab service" then its crystal clear. Any way may be,,,,,,,,,,,
I also did not agree with these 3 points given by fsarosh...:

1. He said "Don't take emirates": having travlled with qatar, gulf, etihad, saudia .....I also say emirates is the best.

2. He said "Don't bring family initially" : one should go as soon as possible, and unnecessarily delaying is NOT wise with these canadians....u never know what new BILL/LAW they will pass any day. Plus we r already SO late..most of my friends (unlike me) did not have relatives/friends, even they settled easily. For the ones, who do have relatives/friends for initial stay, this is not a concern AT ALL. So I'd say go with full family

3. he said, "Don't come in winters": winters is NOT a big factor either, coz every indoor place , by law, is controlled at 22 degrees C in canada, and we r not gonna live on the road. :) and I swear, wahan GAS/BIJLI ke load shedding nahi hotee...so unlike pak, ap heater lagay suktay hein :) secondly, no point of being scared of winters, when u ll be spending the rest of your life in it. Every family I knew went in winters and had no issues. The BIGGER/MORE important thing is getting there asap and starting your life, not lookin at the weather and delaying it unnecessarily.

P.s: don't mean to start a debate. Everyone has a right to their opinion...."suggest to others, what u choose for yourself" !!! That's my policy. Rest, mashallah, ALL forum members r smart and know their circumstances better than anyone, so they dont need me or any other person to tell them wat the best decision is. EVENTUALLY, people always do what feels right to THEMSELVES. Forum to bus eik dil ki tasalli hai.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
jimmy page said:
I also did not agree with these 3 points given by fsarosh...:

1. He said "Don't take emirates": having travlled with qatar, gulf, etihad, saudia .....I also say emirates is the best.

2. He said "Don't bring family initially" : one should go as soon as possible, and unnecessarily delaying is NOT wise with these canadians....u never know what new BILL/LAW they will pass any day. Plus we r already SO late..most of my friends (unlike me) did not have relatives/friends, even they settled easily. For the ones, who do have relatives/friends for initial stay, this is not a concern AT ALL. So I'd say go with full family

3. he said, "Don't come in winters": winters is NOT a big factor either, coz every indoor place , by law, is controlled at 22 degrees C in canada, and we r not gonna live on the road. :) and I swear, wahan GAS/BIJLI ke load shedding nahi hotee...so unlike pak, ap heater lagay suktay hein :) secondly, no point of being scared of winters, when u ll be spending the rest of your life in it. Every family I knew went in winters and had no issues. The BIGGER/MORE important thing is getting there asap and starting your life, not lookin at the weather and delaying it unnecessarily.

P.s: don't mean to start a debate. Everyone has a right to their opinion...."suggest to others, what u choose for yourself" !!! That's my policy. Rest, mashallah, ALL forum members r smart and know their circumstances better than anyone, so they dont need me or any other person to tell them wat the best decision is. EVENTUALLY, people always do what feels right to THEMSELVES. Forum to bus eik dil ki tasalli hai.
Nice note bro Jimmy:
I agree with you, in fact it depends on case to case and on an individuals situation (financial/ other obligations if any and validity of Visa), so some people can have bad travel experience as well, this is normal in this world...but to give your opinion with just one flight is not a good idea .....but I will try to fly with Etihad as I am using it from last 6/7 years for my Pak Trips and found it comfortable...Also twice I used Emirates for Germany & Turkey and it was also fine for me...I stopped using PIA because I found a better one ... So simple...

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Thanks SMSH and fsarosh
SMSH said:
of course brother you are right...
do you think the immigration officers are sitting in -10 or -20 temp and working with gloves and wearing a winter coat.... :) ;) :D ;D
fsarosh said:

nadiaa & May2010applicant, thanks for the messages. Yes obviously the temperature is controlled in all of the indoor locations so you will find a comfortable environment until you remain indoor anywhere but let me give a very useful and friendly suggestion. Dont put your jacket in your luggage. Hold it in your hand and give it to the air hostess for hanging once you go onboard the plane. The reason of this suggestion is many times, the luggage gets delayed or lost (i pray to Allah that this will not happen with you) so in any such case are you ready to stand in the winter without any warm clothing? Even today, the temperature here is -12 and with wind-chill, its -22 and will increase to -30 in the night so better not to have any kind of adventure in this weather………..

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
destination canada said:
Dears during full document submission time back in Oct 2010 i also sent them Balance certificate and it was accepted . now in 2013 i add new family member and that's the reason with medical they asked for
updated Liquid POF but without any time limit ....i wonder if i sent them balance certificate they might take decission....is there someone in same situation where he sent Updated POF(balance certificate) with Medical and accepted ?

dave_lewis

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
hey all,

I have done my medicals in October and my wife in December since our baby was born in November....i have sent the updated documents in January 2014 with all baby documents too, So what i would like to know with your experience is

will they send medicals for my kid now?
or will they request for passport for all three?

and finally HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE? really waiting for almost 5 years now :(

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
jamy said:
Dears during full document submission time back in Oct 2010 i also sent them Balance certificate and it was accepted . now in 2013 i add new family member and that's the reason with medical they asked for
updated Liquid POF but without any time limit ....i wonder if i sent them balance certificate they might take decission....is there someone in same situation where he sent Updated POF(balance certificate) with Medical and accepted ?
As I said earlier that if they did not ask for a bank statement then
Bank certificate is perfect and if you submitted a bank certificate in past then without any problem they will accept bank certificate now I hope you will send the bank certificate from the same bank
They cannot refuse due to but maximum they will ask you again for bank statement if not satisfied
My opinion send only bank certificate