Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
just to keep this up :D :D :D

any update from the group ...any good news?

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
leoal12 said:

Dear All,
who has received MR
I request you all to update minimum (Medical Done date) in your profile! As an example see mine ;)
I hope Dec/Jan Meds/PPR will start and if some will get early like in Nov:) that would be a great news for all....and will make this forum alive...
May Allah, give us relief from this waiting .......and everyone should get Visa ASAP. Amen
Ya Allah make our move Mubarak to new destination give us good health & rizq-e-halal. iman.
Also make our journey the easiest from A to Z...Amen
Wassalam,
SMSH

zalateef

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
22-08-2010
IELTS Request
ACCOMPANIED APPLICATION
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
leoal12 said:

LVO ki khamoshi kia kissi toofan ka paish khaima to nahin

sunnyincanada

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Got below response from PVO on my CSI...

Dear Applicant,

Your application is undergoing background verification. This process can take several months to complete.

Sincerely,

Hmmmmm....several months!!!! Still after 6 months of waiting after MR what is going on.....

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
SMSH said:
Dear All,
who has received MR
I request you all to update minimum (Medical Done date) in your profile! As an example see mine ;)
I hope Dec/Jan Meds/PPR will start and if some will get early like in Nov:) that would be a great news for all....and will make this forum alive...
May Allah, give us relief from this waiting .......and everyone should get Visa ASAP. Amen
Ya Allah make our move Mubarak to new destination give us good health & rizq-e-halal. iman.
Also make our journey the easiest from A to Z...Amen
Wassalam,
SMSH
Aameen.. :)

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
My brother had applied in March 2010 and still haven't heard anything after 6-12 months letter. His GCMS showing everything approved and to issue medicals but still nothing. An email last month was sent and he was told that he'll be hearing in next 2 months. Keeping our fingers crossed....... Wait and see game is on big time.

Waiting_man_007

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Received the following email from CHC london today.

This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional updated documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
•New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
•New Schedule A Background/ Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
•New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
•Travel history. Please complete the form found on the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

It will be thrid time that I will be sending my updated documents.

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
Waiting_man_007 said:

This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional updated documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
•New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
•New Schedule A Background/ Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
•New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
•Travel history. Please complete the form found on the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

What is wrong with them?

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Waiting_man_007 said:

Please submit ASAP so you get your MR fast...Thanks to Allah that they started working on your file.

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
I have also completed 8 months since medical, no news from PVO. Was thinking of sending a CSI to PVO but after seeing your response from Paris, I don’t think so it would be of any use as probably they would copy paste the same for me as well.

sunnyincanada said:
Got below response from PVO on my CSI...

Dear Applicant,

Your application is undergoing background verification. This process can take several months to complete.

Sincerely,

Hmmmmm....several months!!!! Still after 6 months of waiting after MR what is going on.....

haroon512

Star Member
Sep 18, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th October, 2009
Doc's Request.
4th January, 2010
AOR Received.
18th August, 2010
IELTS Request
5th May, 2010
File Transfer...
January, 2010
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 08/01/2014 and 22/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
29/01/2014
LANDED..........
inshALLAH at the end of Feb, 2014
Are you from oct/nov, 12 doc holder unlucky family?? when you last time submitted your updated documents.?

Waiting_man_007 said:

leoal12

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
16-10-2010
AOR Received.
18-07-2011
IELTS Request
16-02-2011
Med's Request
11-10-2013
Med's Done....
28-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Waiting_man_007 said:

this is sign of good news for you...just comply and maybe after 3-4 months you will received MR like what happen to me.

good luck friend. ;D ;D

Gravity

May 18, 2010
Good Morning ,

After reading this part of the forum it seems , LVO is going slow.I wonder Why ? My case is also inactive since Aug 2013. thou Caip -note shows all is ok. No requirements , no MED , no background check...........My BfF D, wz Nov 6th 2013 . I did write an email ASKING if they require any thing or if I hv missed something but "NO" reply. Plz pray for me .

Regard
Gravity is getting debile !

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Gravity said:
Good Morning ,

After reading this part of the forum it seems , LVO is going slow.I wonder Why ? My case is also inactive since Aug 2013. thou Caip -note shows all is ok. No requirements , no MED , no background check...........My BfF D, wz Nov 6th 2013 . I did write an email ASKING if they require any thing or if I hv missed something but "NO" reply. Plz pray for me .

Regard
Gravity is getting debile !
no problem and dont loose the hop. many applicants are with you. nekeol