ACCOMPANIED APPLICATION
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Goingnorth said:
I think you will be getting something because Zalteef is not a holder of 18 month letter and neither he got UDR and he has the same email and they have to send him something too so the rest you figure it out
:) :) :) Then pray for MR not 18 Months wait letter.

zalateef

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
22-08-2010
IELTS Request
ACCOMPANIED APPLICATION
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
SMSH said:
Logically you are right it seems that this new E file number has nothing to do with delay but could be a standard procedure the only thing hopefully we will start receiving MR by end of August and if there is no good news by then I would request all August BFD holders to apply GCMS again on 1st sep to the see next BFD/ comments/ updates in their files as CSE is not allowed for us till we complete 18 months
1/3 time is over but still we can't wait for one year of waiting pain...
So if we work all as a team and all apply for CAIPS and share the info the. We can easily figure out when we can expect next step / VISA at a later stage...
This process should only start if no one get MR in August....
How many of you agree (with me / support me) on this idea!
I Agree

ABT

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111/0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-11-2010
Nomination.....
11-8-10
AOR Received.
11-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along with doc. request
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Jan 14
Med's Done....
Feb 14
Interview........
Insha'Allah waived!
Passport Req..
PPR1 Apr 14 & PPR2 May 14
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014
A.A.

Eid mubarak to all!

I've also received this "B to E" email today.

Shall we not shoot an email enquiry as to what is the purpose of this email acknowledging receipt of our 3 & a half years old application?

jamshaid79

Apr 21, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-10
Doc's Request.
12-10-10
AOR Received.
06-06-11
IELTS Request
08-05-10
File Transfer...
23-04-12
Med's Request
12-02-14
Med's Done....
22-03-14
Passport Req..
04-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
Visa Office Processing Times IN MONTHS for applications received BEFORE February 27, 2008 BETWEEN February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 On or after June 26, 2010

London – United Kingdom 81 42 23 ??? :'( :-\

whats going on yaar ??????

jamshaid79

Apr 21, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-10
Doc's Request.
12-10-10
AOR Received.
06-06-11
IELTS Request
08-05-10
File Transfer...
23-04-12
Med's Request
12-02-14
Med's Done....
22-03-14
Passport Req..
04-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
are we going to be the next pre 2008 - GOD forbid

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
ABT said:
A.A.

Eid mubarak to all!

Shall we not shoot an email enquiry as to what is the purpose of this email acknowledging receipt of our 3 & a half years old application?

Eid Mubarak to you as well. First of all, please confirm if you receive this email today (means on Saturday) because usually, they don't communicate with the clients on weekend and if this is so, then this is a surprise for me. secondly, please share your case timeline. Finally, let us know if you have received the 18 months letter or not?

ABT

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111/0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-11-2010
Nomination.....
11-8-10
AOR Received.
11-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along with doc. request
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Jan 14
Med's Done....
Feb 14
Interview........
Insha'Allah waived!
Passport Req..
PPR1 Apr 14 & PPR2 May 14
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014
Eid Mubarak to you as well. First of all, please confirm if you receive this email today (means on Saturday) because usually, they don't communicate with the clients on weekend and if this is so, then this is a surprise for me. secondly, please share your case timeline. Finally, let us know if you have received the 18 months letter or not?

Yes, today, Aug 10, 5:30 am, it is on top of the email.

Application 29.4.10
18 Months letter 26.2.13

My detailed timelines can be seen in SMHS's excel sheet though.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABT said:

Application 29.4.10
18 Months letter 26.2.13

So this might mean that files transfer is being done by junior or locally hired staff on overtime. So that they can move files around the globe in case things did not get settled with PAFSO or not get managed in allowed quota. Most probably file might be processed at OTTAWA or NOVA SCOTIA office where they already have enough staff to handle the huge numbers (initial intakes....).

BTW theory paish karney main kiya jata hai . Time hi pass karna hai so apna apna guess lag kar hi sahi ;) :p

zee2010

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
eemmoo1 said:
So this might mean that files transfer is being done by junior or locally hired staff on overtime. So that they can move files around the globe in case things did not get settled with PAFSO or not get managed in allowed quota. Most probably file might be processed at OTTAWA or NOVA SCOTIA office where they already have enough staff to handle the huge numbers (initial intakes....).

BTW theory paish karney main kiya jata hai . Time hi pass karna hai so apna apna guess lag kar hi sahi ;) :p
Wow you guys think like lawyers nice theory tough.

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
ABT said:
A.A.

Eid mubarak to all!

You got your UDR in Feb assuming your BFD is in August too, till now this email is recieved by the applicants whose BFD's are in August

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
ABT said:

Application 29.4.10
18 Months letter 26.2.13

U got this email at 5.30 am pak time....that means, it was sent 1.30 am (in the night) london time, and that too on a saturday morning :) itnay efficient kesay ho gaye hein ! OR could these emails be a system generated auto reply!

Chalo...watever the case, email to aa gaye...ab dekhtay hein is saray process ka muqsud kya hai !!! Hope its a good outcome...

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
eemmoo1 said:

This is an automated email (AOR) sent from a central place as shown by their email address but the mailing address is LVO, this procedure was started at the Ottawa office when this automated AOR was started using GCMS dating back to 2011 people whose cases were or are in the Ottawa office they had (have) recieved AOR in the past through this procedure.
Your quote make sense but if you check the mailing address at the bottom of the letter it's from London, usually the backloged cases were transferred to Ottawa in the past

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
EID MUBARAK!

Hi friends,

As I updated my documents (including paid visa fees) in November 12. From LVO, I received medical request in Decemeber'12 and passed through Medical examination in January 13. I contacted visa office and they informed me that they have received my medicals with a validity of January 14. And my case is going through routine background checks. Now it has been more than 7 months.Can you please share your time period of waiting after medical request for passport request - How much time it has been passed since you appeared in medicals?

Second, could you please share your experience of visa validity date. Do LVO issue a valid visa until one-year validity of medicals of they give some extra/grace period? As I am also finding resignation issues with my current job in Pakistan - I may give resignation to my current employer (with a legal binding) either in Aug/Sept 13 or March 14, while my medicals are expiring in January 14.

Please inform me if you have knowledge/experience about it.

Best wishes to all. Good Luck.

Hina

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
eemmoo1 said:

Dost, kya scene hai ? waisay, u guys SHOULD get MR or SOME correspondence soon...its TOO late for u guys already, and we re even behind u (with partial UDR) !! Koi daig shaig detein hein...kaam phuns he gaya hai...saadi vaari section 44 :)

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Dost, kya scene hai ? waisay, u guys SHOULD get MR or SOME correspondence soon...its TOO late for u guys already, and we re even behind u (with partial UDR) !! Koi daig shaig detein hein...kaam phuns he gaya hai...saadi vaari section 44 :)
Hahahaha. Bro you are right. Desparately waiting for MR. As per last correspondence in june BG checks are in process n can take several months. I have never able to understand their logic of holding some cases over others.

BTW shadi tu buhat pehley ki ho chuki n second ka koi chance nahi....home ministry se dar lagta hai.... ;). As per my consultant shall wait until oct before sending email n then followed by caips/gcms as applicable. In shaa Allah bahtar ho ga