AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
Brothers I didn't get any promotion from B to E...

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
Today I got this email... what does it mean?

UCI: 635XXXXX
Application No.: E0001XXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear GHULAM MURTAZA ,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2010/04/19.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni
www.cic.gc.ca

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
zeshananis said:
Visa is also based on medical results then how they can reserve a visa before medical.

No .. I still have B file number. Tomorrow is my BF'D. Let's hope for the best.
So the story of this promotion is different then the one I was predicting I thought that its for the people who got BFD in August now something is fishy

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
Do u think people with GCMS will also get E-file number ?? Or is it only people with caips who will get this E-file number ??

Zeeshan thinks it might be JUST for guys with caips, and they r leaving caips n shifting COMPLETELY to gcms (he thinks gcms people might NOT get this email, since they r already on the upgraded gcms system). Any thoughts ??

Would be interesting if someone who has GCMS also gets this e-mail.....

P.s: Cock n bull told me, that MI-2 's AOR had both "B+E file number"...however, they always referred to E -file number while corresponding...all MI-2 had gcms..

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
jimmy page said:
Do u think people with GCMS will also get E-file number ?? Or is it only people with caips who will get this E-file number ??

Zeeshan thinks it might be JUST for guys with caips, and they r leaving caips n shifting COMPLETELY to gcms (he thinks gcms people might NOT get this email, since they r already on the upgraded gcms system). Any thoughts ??

Would be interesting if someone who has GCMS also gets this e-mail.....

P.s: Cock n bull told me, that MI-2 's AOR had both "B+E file number"...however, they always referred to E -file number while corresponding...all MI-2 had gcms..
What about Zeshan he has GCMS / CAIPS? today is his due date!!!

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
SMSH said:
What about Zeshan he has GCMS / CAIPS? today is his due date!!!
Zeeshan has caips. Yes, today is his bfd (and bfd of a lot of people on forum)...

uptil now, only people with caips have gotten this email...let's see if anyone with gcms also gets it .

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
jimmy page said:
Zeeshan has caips. Yes, today is his bfd (and bfd of a lot of people on forum)...uptil now, only people with caips have gotten this email...let's see if anyone with gcms also gets it .
If Zeeshan has CAIPS then the theory of converting to GCMS is not right, I have GCMS from day 1 and my file starts with B if E was mandatory for GCMS then I should had E from day 1

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Goingnorth said:
If Zeeshan has CAIPS then the theory of converting to GCMS is not right, I have GCMS from day 1 and my file starts with B if E was mandatory for GCMS then I should had E from day 1
Hello All,
I have created a new Column (B to E Transfer Date) please let me know your email date So I Can update that to analyze the trend....

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
Goingnorth said:
I know...that's why I'm not too sure about it...since people like smsh/sama2010 (also others) have gcms and also have B file....

Did the people who got transferred to paris also have B-file ?? I think they had B-file with gcms.....

Also, keep in mind, people of MI-2 , who had GCMS and E file, also had a B file number... (Cock n bull told me this yesterday, which implies that EVERYONE has a B-file number...whether caips or gcms....whether MI-1/2/3)....

I'm slight unsure about wats goin on, to be honest, so I have not given any theory...I'm just tryin to pick signs...

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
jimmy page said:
Zeeshan has caips. Yes, today is his bfd (and bfd of a lot of people on forum)...

uptil now, only people with caips have gotten this email...let's see if anyone with gcms also gets it .
Today is my BFD also as per my last CAIPS. till now nothing new.

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
jimmy page said:
I know...that's why I'm not too sure about it...since people like smsh/sama2010 (also others) also has gcms and also has B file....

Did the people who get transferred to paris also have B-file ?? I think they had B-file with gcms.....

Also, keep in mind, people of MI-2 , who had GCMS and E file, also had a B file number... (Cock n bull told me this yesterday)....

I'm slight unsure about wats goin on, to be honest, so I have not given any theory...I'm just tryin to pick signs...
People are speculating transfers to other offices but I don't think that might be the case, last year too people files were converted to E also, but one thing is striking my mind which is "Ottawa" office because the email is from "CIC" not the visa office and this method of automated AOR is adopted by Ottawa when it started back in 2011 but again the case is still in London because the address at the bottom of the page shows London visa section

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
Goingnorth said:
People are speculating transfers to other offices but I don't think that might be the case, last year too people files were converted to E also, but one thing is striking my mind which is "Ottawa" office because the email is from "CIC" not the visa office and this method of automated AOR is adopted by Ottawa when it started back in 2011 but again the case is still in London because the address at the bottom of the page shows London visa section
Uptil now, I don't feel we re gettin transferred...baaki God knows better..

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
You get E file number when your file reaches CIC. They assign you with E file number. When your file is transferred to visa office then you are assigned a new file number that starts with B. That is what I was told when I had confusion regarding this topic.

My file number that starts with E is working on ECAS but file number with B is not working any more on ECAS. But still I believe what you guys are talking about may also be right. I have applied for latest Caips notes after 2 months of interview to know the update regarding my file.

Regards
Amir

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
amir82 said:
You get E file number when your file reaches CIC. They assign you with E file number. When your file is transferred to visa office then you are assigned a new file number that starts with B. That is what I was told when I had confusion regarding this topic.

My file number that starts with E is working on ECAS but file number with B is not working any more on ECAS. But still I believe what you guys are talking about may also be right. I have applied for latest Caips notes after 2 months of interview to know the update regarding my file.

Regards
Amir
So its confirmed, that EVERYONE has a B-file number (since u re MI-3, and even u have it)....

Interesting thing is:
for u, E works and B does not.....
For me, B works, and E does not .... :)

P.s: by the way...u re MI-3.....u must have GCMS, not caips..right ? Also, which country r u from ? And where was your interview conducted ?

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
jimmy page said:
Uptil now, I don't feel we re gettin transferred...baaki God knows better..
Continuing my comments about this E stuff I forgot to mention that there is a pilot program at Ottawa for reducing backlog, for MI-2 the E make sense but we are very old dudes and make us suspicious of any unusual activities with our files so this E thingy in our cases is not normal