+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

zee2010

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
SMSH said:
Logically you are right it seems that this new E file number has nothing to do with delay but could be a standard procedure the only thing hopefully we will start receiving MR by end of August and if there is no good news by then I would request all August BFD holders to apply GCMS again on 1st sep to the see next BFD/ comments/ updates in their files as CSE is not allowed for us till we complete 18 months
1/3 time is over but still we can't wait for one year of waiting pain...
So if we work all as a team and all apply for CAIPS and share the info the. We can easily figure out when we can expect next step / VISA at a later stage...
This process should only start if no one get MR in August....
How many of you agree (with me / support me) on this idea!
With you on this i haven't applied for GCMS yet, can you guide me through the process? Thanks in advance

Suleman Aziz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
04-04-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014 In Sha Allah
Eid Mubarak to all of my friends of this forum!

I pray that inshallah the remaining year will bring us lots of happiness and all the hurdles in the way will be wiped off and we will get what we deserve and good for us.

Lets forget every thing today and just hug each other and congratulate each other on having great Ramadhan and Neamat of Eid.

parry1901

Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Med's Done....
1st nov 2013 & 20 march 2014 (new born)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
:D ... E # means... one more column in excel....

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Yup, this E-file number is "neither a good sign, nor a bad sign".....and it has nothing to do with processing time of your application....it just means they r updating their system to electronic database (probably from caips to gcms, which in my case does not work, so quite an ODD update/upgrade)....

Good idea about caips/gcms though...was discussing same with arsh/zeeshan on phone yesterday that if no one gets MR in aug 2013 (as I keep saying), besides sending lara boys+myself, a 'beautiful' wala sms, I think caips/gcms would give an idea what's the next BFD.

Oh...by the way ! Eid Mubarik to u bro, and to ALL us forum-ites!!
You might be right but I personally don't feel of putting an effort (additional admin work) of transferring file from CAIPS to GCMS unless they require some different operational procedure. My take is that there could be 2 possible reasons of transferring file from CAIPS to GCMS. One is that LVO is obsessed with the remaining pending cases compared with their annual quota. So they might transfer electronically files to other visa office so that visa can be issued from quota allotted to another visa office. Second due to strike of PASFO staff they might not be able to find enough staff deputed at LVO to make decisions on files. So in this they might be able to transfer files to OTTAWA office (CPC) electronically so that these can be processed and a decision is made there. At the end visa might be issued from LVO only. Well all these are assumptions and theories. But at this stage, without any reason transferring files to another system does not feel justified.

Eid Mubarak to All of you and have blessed life ahead :)

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
eemmoo1 said:
You might be right but I personally don't feel of putting an effort (additional admin work) of transferring file from CAIPS to GCMS unless they require some different operational procedure. My take is that there could be 2 possible reasons of transferring file from CAIPS to GCMS. One is that LVO is obsessed with the remaining pending cases compared with their annual quota. So they might transfer electronically files to other visa office so that visa can be issued from quota allotted to another visa office. Second due to strike of PASFO staff they might not be able to find enough staff deputed at LVO to make decisions on files. So in this they might be able to transfer files to OTTAWA office (CPC) electronically so that these can be processed and a decision is made there. At the end visa might be issued from LVO only. Well all these are assumptions and theories. But at this stage, without any reason transferring files to another system does not feel justified.

Eid Mubarak to All of you and have blessed life ahead :)
True. Me and zeeshan had the same discussion that the only advantage of converting to gcms/electronic file at this stage would be IF they are planning to transfer files to another visa office for processing, otherwise this would be a redundant effort/hassel. (we know london is lazy/kaam chaur, so why r they doing this useless hassel if it has no purpose? thought does come to mind !!!) But kher, abhi tuk, no signs of transfer...let's see...

Watever the case is or watever is goin on inside visa office, no one can say for sure ....but the Bottom line for us is, END RESULT : NO MR FOR US, UPTIL NOW.....all we have is 'chunkana' in hand n we r already VERY late ....oh but wait....abhi 14 days r there in AUG, our MR is coming from london (on khota rairee), right LARA boyz (smsh+zeeshan+arsh) lol.

On a serious note, ab late to ho he gaye hein...bus anjaam acha ho...ye dua karo.

P.s: and eid mubarik to u too bro.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
True. Me and zeeshan had the same discussion that the only advantage of converting to gcms/electronic file at this stage would be IF they are planning to transfer files to another visa office for processing, otherwise this would be a redundant effort/hassel. (we know london is lazy/kaam chaur, so why r they doing this useless hassel if it has no purpose? thought does come to mind !!!) But kher, abhi tuk, no signs of transfer...let's see...

Watever the case is or watever is goin on inside visa office, no one can say for sure ....but the Bottom line for us is, END RESULT : NO MR FOR US, UPTIL NOW.....all we have is 'chunkana' in hand n we r already VERY late ....oh but wait....abhi 14 days r there in AUG, our MR is coming from london (on khota rairee), right LARA boyz (smsh+zeeshan+arsh) lol.

On a serious note, ab late to ho he gaye hein...bus anjaam acha ho...ye dua karo.

P.s: and eid mubarik to u too bro.
Ameen Sum Ameen. Appke mune main Ghee shakr. :)

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Dear All,
Approx after 1 month Today I have received below email from (LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca) in response to my email to LVO on the re-london-im-enquiry wala email.
In fact I forgot to enter some information in my UDR forms but realized last month so decided to send an email with balance info on my history page.
Hopefully File with E No. is on the way for me on my BFD which I will discover after getting my GCMS expecting in this week. Applied for GCMS on 11/07
and will share once I receive and if there is any progress....

I also request you all to apply for CAIPS if no MR is received by August and then by end of Sep we can see our new future BFD ;)
Jimmy Bhai Mujhay maaf kerdena ....Aaj Eid ka din hai....Ab main kabhi aisi batain nahin karoongaa.... :D
PM main jo marzi bhaij dena laikin public forum per main bardaasht nahin karsakoon gaa.... ;D

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (DRD)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Email: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?lang=eng

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
SMSH said:
Dear All,
Approx after 1 month Today I have received below email from (LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca) in response to my email to LVO on the re-london-im-enquiry wala email.
In fact I forgot to enter some information in my UDR forms but realized last month so decided to send an email with balance info on my history page.
Hopefully File with E No. is on the way for me on my BFD which I will discover after getting my GCMS expecting in this week. Applied for GCMS on 11/07
and will share once I receive and if there is any progress....

I also request you all to apply for CAIPS if no MR is received by August and then by end of Sep we can see our new future BFD ;)
Jimmy Bhai Mujhay maaf kerdena ....Aaj Eid ka din hai....Ab main kabhi aisi batain nahin karoongaa.... :D
PM main jo marzi bhaij dena laikin public forum per main bardaasht nahin karsakoon gaa.... ;D

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (DRD)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Email: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?lang=eng

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.
Oh dost...mazak kur raha hoon yar...I consider u a good friend (like arsh, zeeshan, 2 calgary, cock n bull), that why I joke with u... :) otherwise I always say that u r doin a great job for us all, by keepin a track of ALL members's info, and helping us see trends n progress.....so "You're the Man" :) baaki- let's pray juldi kuch aa jaye...mein to khud bara tungg aa gaya hoon :( kher. Allah behter kare ga, inshallah....but I agree, this is a tough time for us all...chalo- let's wait for our turn.

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
My friends please read me too and would like to have your feedback, I read all the discussions about this new "E" thingy please pay attention to below text and let's continue discussion.
1) I am assuming all of us (remaining batch) have their files in GCMS.
2) From 2011 they made their policy that automated AOR will be sent from GCMS but due to the flow of applicants and VO's mismanagement and not proper training and the software in its development stages they couldnt, this procedure was adopted by a couple of centers like Ottawa they started this automated AOR thing.
3) now which I am thinking is that they might have put a "Check" kind of thing in the software that "Unless and Untill" an automated AOR is not sent which is the first step after "Acknowledging" the receipt of application and calculating points further request cannot be sent so basically it's not a conversion from CAIPS to GCMS but following the "SOP's by the software.
My above 2nd point is based after googling their OP manual, so the bottom line is that you people are in a que for getting something.

Waiting_man_007

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Got today my Caips notes.
The B'FD date was 01/06/2013 and nothing happen so far.
in Notes, it says that Email send to London about verfications.
Medical in progress.
Security, Criminality = Not started.
Still have section 16(1)(c).
Looks like that we have to wait for next August. This August will bring nothing.

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
Waiting_man_007 said:
Medical in progress.
Looks like that we have to wait for next August. This August will bring nothing.
I checked your last quotes it seems like that you are a residence of Denmark
and they called for job verification in Pakistan, if you had showed current job in Pakistan and at that time if you were living in Denmark if not then its not a problem

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
Waiting_man_007 said:
Medical in progress.
Was that 16(1)c there before sending updated documents

Waiting_man_007

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Goingnorth said:
I checked your last quotes it seems like that you are a residence of Denmark
and they called for job verification in Pakistan, if you had showed current job in Pakistan and at that time if you were living in Denmark if not then its not a problem
No dear, worries are not for a job verficiation as job was geninue and no problem in verifications. I know one of my friend, who lived in Norway for 2 years and now living in sweden from one year. To get experience points, he still showing that he is doing a job in Pakistan. I know that people take some times risk and if lucky, they do chance pay dance.

My worry is time as one must have a clear idea that how much time it will take and when it all finish. As I cant keep my wife and kids to keep waiting that either they should come to Denmark or they must go to Canada?
One cant even think that how can a developed country like canada has no proper way of handling this process and they are doing things like they have worse system then Pakistan.

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
Waiting_man_007 said:
No dear, worries are not for a job verficiation as job was geninue and no problem in verifications. I know one of my friend, who lived in Norway for 2 years and now living in sweden from one year. To get experience points, he still showing that he is doing a job in Pakistan. I know that people take some times risk and if lucky, they do chance pay dance.

My worry is time as one must have a clear idea that how much time it will take and when it all finish. As I cant keep my wife and kids to keep waiting that either they should come to Denmark or they must go to Canada?
One cant even think that how can a developed country like canada has no proper way of handling this process and they are doing things like they have worse system then Pakistan.
The trend shows that maximum time it will take is 45 to 47 months at the visa office considering your scenario as asked before this section 16(1)c was there before sending updated documents or not, the reason I am asking is that sometimes they pick up a case on test basis for verifications because recently one applicant went for interview and they told that they picked up his case on test basis he is a British citizen and he got his MR in the same week of his interview he submitted his full documents in April or June 2010 if I am not mistaken and this happened last week

zalateef

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
22-08-2010
IELTS Request
ACCOMPANIED APPLICATION
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
jimmy page said:
Bro, does your new E**** file number work on ecase ? Mine does not...even though the old B*** file number and uci work.
No it does not work, only old file number and UCI is working.
One thought may be they are transferring these files to PVO.