+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Sun88

May 28, 2014
sharma1990 said:
Many congrats
I have few questions, when did your bg changed to not needed ? As mine changed last week to not needed and it never changed to in process and last time when you got ppr , what was the status of you bg ?
Hi Sharma1990,

This is the first time my BG changed to In progress, till yesterday it was not needed. My AOR was 1st Feb and file was transferred to NDVO on April 6th. I got it at exactly 8th months after AOR and 6 months after it was moved to NDVO.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sun88 said:
Hi Sharma1990,

This is the first time my BG changed to In progress, till yesterday it was not needed. My AOR was 1st Feb and file was transferred to NDVO on April 6th. I got it at exactly 8th months after AOR and 6 months after it was moved to NDVO.
So it was not needed from the begining ?? Or it was not started before ?

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Hi Guys.

My work permit extension has been approved today. We applied for BOWP on May 28, 2016 & it got approved today.

I call CIC last week to check the status of work permit extension & PR. Agent said i will here some news by this week for work permit extension & reg PR, he said i need wait until April 2017.

May be Apil 2017, is my next due date for file review itseems.

Thanks

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
Neo_says said:
CIC told me to re-new my passport though passport was good for next 10 months.
Now, is it a good sign ??
OR just normal procedure or friendly reminder...
No trend as on date ...ideally it should be a good sign coz had it been an automatic system of sending reminders then you should have got it 2 months ago i.e when your passport was valid for 364 days...sending request now should mean that your app is finalized and they need it to send you ppr.

Rest as you know CIC is totally unpredictable ...just keep your fingers crossed.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taekwondo said:
No trend as on date ...ideally it should be a good sign coz had it been an automatic system of sending reminders then you should have got it 2 months ago i.e when your passport was valid for 364 days...sending request now should mean that your app is finalized and they need it to send you ppr.

Rest as you know CIC is totally unpredictable ...just keep your fingers crossed.
What you think about my case?i got passport renew request last months when only 5 months left for
My passport to expire then my bg changed to not needed from not started between that timeline and they gave me 30 days to submit

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
sharma1990 said:
What you think about my case?i got passport renew request last months when only 5 months left for
My passport to expire then my bg changed to not needed from not started between that timeline and they gave me 30 days to submit
I dont think its a sign to be honest...

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

My case is peculiar...
I received a PPR May 10, my passport has been with VO for the pass 20weeks now.
Please what is the house advice..

Thanks.

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
you right my application now more than 8 month to process when i call to call center agent saying that my application on final stage and they waiting security result to complted then i contact to CSIS they mail me letter stating that they already send it advice to cic long time ago any way i attached that letter to cic today CPC-Ottawa email also i email enquiry to cpc-ottawa my enquiry the visa officer saying that they are waiting some internal process result to finalize my application any way i going to attach my CSIS letter today and see wahat they saying

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajisam said:
you right my application now more than 8 month to process when i call to call center agent saying that my application on final stage and they waiting security result to complted then i contact to CSIS they mail me letter stating that they already send it advice to cic long time ago any way i attached that letter to cic today CPC-Ottawa email also i email enquiry to cpc-ottawa my enquiry the visa officer saying that they are waiting some internal process result to finalize my application any way i going to attach my CSIS letter today and see wahat they saying
What is your medical and bg status online ,?

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
ajisam said:

Yes please share how u contacted CSIC and what u wrote. How long it took CSIS to respond?

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
DreamCanada16 said:
Yes please share how u contacted CSIC and what u wrote. How long it took CSIS to respond?
Dear friends,

I searched a lot about CSIS and could gather information below from https://www.csis.gc.ca/scrtscrnng/index-en.php

"How can I find out about the status of my immigration screening file?

For general information on immigration/ citizenship/ refugee/ visa-related issues, contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at 1-888-242-2100 or website www.cic.gc.ca.

To enquire about the status of a government clearance or an immigration screening file, the following information is required*:

a full name,
date and place of birth,
the signature of the applicant, and
a return mailing address as replies are not sent by email or fax.

If you are enquiring on behalf of another person, the request must be accompanied by the Consent Form to Disclose Information to a Designated Individual.

Mail or fax the request to CSIS at the attention of:

Assistant Director, Operations
Canadian Security Intelligence Service
P.O. Box 9732, Station T
Ottawa, ON
K1G 4G4
Fax: 613-369-2954

* If a request is missing any of the information noted above, a reply will not be issued. Please allow up to eight weeks for the processing of requests."

My application is going to cross 7 months during next week. I'll send a request for CSIS right after I complete 7 months. Good luck to everyone.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Hello old friends. Just stopped by here to wish you all good luck for speedy PPR, especially to those who have been waiting close to a year and longer. It really breaks my heart when I think about how much one has to endure just to get the PR let alone finding a job. I really wish October, the month of autumn/fall makes PPRs/RFVs shower over all of you like the dry leaves of the season. Praying for you guys.