+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
30-mar-2016 (Schedule 4A)
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
hamzakhobza said:
This is not the case. 6 months is approximately 183 days and that's what their standard is based on.

Their goal is to process 80% of applications under the 6 month mark(starting from AOR). That means once an application passes 6 months, it doesn't affect their standard if they process it the next day or the next year.
What I mean is - many people think that once their application reach around 152 days, it reached 6 months of processing - which is not true. As you pointed out, we should wait around 183 days of processing.

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally some news. (Although not sure good or bad)

So today I got 3 requests to redo medical for me, husband and child in 30 days time!

Our medicals were expiring on Dec 22nd of this year, so now I am wondering whether asking to redo medicals 3 months before expiration is a good thing or just doesn't really mean anything?

1. What do you guys think?
2. Has anyone here done medicals again? Do we just repeat every single step just like we did in upfront medicals? Are there any special things to know?
3. Has anyone received PPR shortly after new medicals? (feeling hopeful here ::))

THANKS

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
sunshinejan said:

So today I got 3 requests to redo medical for me, husband and child in 30 days time!

Our medicals were expiring on Dec 22nd of this year, so now I am wondering whether asking to redo medicals 3 months before expiration is a good thing or just doesn't really mean anything?

2. Has anyone here done medicals again? Do we just repeat every single step just like we did in upfront medicals? Are there any special things to know?
3. Has anyone received PPR shortly after new medicals? (feeling hopeful here ::))

THANKS

Take positive

No one has got immediately ppr if they were asked to do medical again or their medical got extended.

But it might bring postive for u . All d best

Cookiedough12

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
sunshinejan said:

THANKS
I would say that it might be from 2 reasons :
1. They are pretty much sure that security check will be completed after end of January and prepare you for that
2.Some stupid clerk made mistake

It doesn't make sense that they will ask you for medical renewal to finalize the file once your medicals are up to date.
I would call CIC and send urgent email to cpc ottawa to clarify that

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
sunshinejan said:

THANKS
Hi Sunshine ,

Sorry to disappoint you but this is just a normal trend now . They are asking mostly fsw outland applicants to get new medicals. I was asked for the same in July 2016 as mine were expiring in August 2016 ...I submitted the same in 3-4 days ....its more than 2 months and there is no movement of my file.
But as you know all cases are unique and the way CIC works is unpredictable...so you never know in your case PPR may be round the corner.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
taekwondo said:
Hi Sunshine ,

Sorry to disappoint you but this is just a normal trend now . They are asking mostly fsw outland applicants to get new medicals. I was asked for the same in July 2016 as mine were expiring in August 2016 ...I submitted the same in 3-4 days ....its more than 2 months and there is no movement of my file.
But as you know all cases are unique and the way CIC works is unpredictable...so you never know in your case PPR may be round the corner.
CIC told me to re-new my passport though passport was good for next 10 months.
Now, is it a good sign ??
OR just normal procedure or friendly reminder...

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
sunshinejan said:

THANKS
I hope this will be good news for you.

My husband and I were asked to redo medicals even though his are expiring only in December. We redid it beginning of August and no news since then. I am thinking they asked us to redo medicals since they are not expecting our case to be finalized any time before December. But then that's just my thinking.

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tocanadawego said:
I hope this will be good news for you.

My husband and I were asked to redo medicals even though his are expiring only in December. We redid it beginning of August and no news since then. I am thinking they asked us to redo medicals since they are not expecting our case to be finalized any time before December. But then that's just my thinking.
First of all thanks everyone for taking the time to reply.

Frankly, I also don't think that this is going to bring in PPR anytime soon, actually not befor New Year for sure, which is overly disappointing for the whole immigration process and everything.

I do hope though that we will all have our PPRs early next year, cause if we don't means their applications get piled up and the whole new system of Express Entry will prove to be not viable.

Anyways, again wishing all of to receive PPRs shortly!!!!

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Neo_says said:
CIC told me to re-new my passport though passport was good for next 10 months.
Now, is it a good sign ??
OR just normal procedure or friendly reminder...
Well CIC is most unpredictable , there are no pattern or scenarios which tells us that we are going far or coming close to PPR. So to keep urself calm think positive that its good sign and its coming. This is all we can do and u never know when that magical mail appear in ur inbox.

I m keeping myself hopefull (still) and even thinking that i ll get PPR tomorrow :D :D :D :D :D

uppu22

Feb 25, 2016
sunshinejan said:

THANKS
Hi my medicals expire today on 30 Sep 16 and CIC to date has not sent me any communication to redo medicals. I have completed 11 months on 26 Sep. CIC is too unpredictable, I personally feel that if someone is stuck in security screen he/she can assume an average waiting time of 12 months from commencement of BG checks. In my case BG commenced on 03 Mar 16 therefore i am not expecting any response from CIC till Mar 17.
Anyway CIC is very unpredictable .... so PPR can be anytime for anyone....

Cookiedough12

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
Sun88 said:
Hi Everyone,

Great news..I received my PPR !!

FSW Inland
VO - NDVO

AOR - 1st Feb.
Congratulations!!!!

Sun88

May 28, 2014
Thank you Everyone..:)

I actually made up my mind for much longer wait but by god's grace I received it today. Feeling relieved is an understatement :)

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sun88 said:
Thank you Everyone..:)

I actually made up my mind for much longer wait but by god's grace I received it today. Feeling relieved is an understatement :)
Many congrats
I have few questions, when did your bg changed to not needed ? As mine changed last week to not needed and it never changed to in process and last time when you got ppr , what was the status of you bg ?