+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
linandzou said:
210 days..........patiently waiting.......no news is good news for me ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Good to have petiance , but extremely tough to keep on when you even cross 12 months :'( :'( :'( :'(

hemantanna555

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
I will complete 12 months on October 5th. I am an FSW inland applicant already working in Canada. My work permit is going to expire in 6 months.

Does any one suggest I hire an immigration lawyer to find out what the heck is going on. Or it will just be waste of my money since they would find out what I already know. And that is to wait wait and wait....

hemantanna555

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Someone said there hard due date for all applications is 12 months. But i see some applicants with 14 months waiting. So that is not even true.

Is there anything we can do? I am losing my patience. I don't mind not staying in Canada forever. But atleast I should know. If they have to reject my application its fine. But just give a decision and dont keep me waiting.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Hello guys,

I was just wondering that why can't we all get together amd file case against CIC. This ko g wait time is killing all of us. We can hire best immigration lawyer and split the charges...

What say ...

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
ravs77 said:
my Ontario PNP application got rejected because of missing passport page. I requested Ontario to reconsider but they denied saying they have temporary pause on intake of applications.

If I do a court case as my application got rejected due to missing blank page. Would it help ?
Well i m not an expert but would say u have less chances to get something positive out of it.

One has edge when every document is provided and they have delayed or rejected. I would say they dont reject without a reason but delay sometimes with reason or no reason or reason which is beyond our understanding or logic.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
hemantanna555 said:
I will complete 12 months on October 5th. I am an FSW inland applicant already working in Canada. My work permit is going to expire in 6 months.

Does any one suggest I hire an immigration lawyer to find out what the heck is going on. Or it will just be waste of my money since they would find out what I already know. And that is to wait wait and wait....
I am in same situation as well . Gave thought to have lawyer but each time i thought i dropped the idea. The problem here is that we are stuck in security and i believe no one can help us in that. If u have some input from any lawyer do share what he said.

I think some of the applicants got help or some specific info from local MP

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
30-mar-2016 (Schedule 4A)
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Well, looks like starting tomorrow I will join you guys officially.

I complete my six months tomorrow.

Boxer2015

Sep 22, 2016
Today I complete my sixth month.

My AOR was on March 29th and background check in progress on August 16th. After that no updates. I am FSW outland with VO Ottawa. No nomination and job offer. There was also no additional docs request for me and still it is getting delayed. Anybody in the same scenario as mine??

NashMash

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've called CIC and the guy told me that my file was transferred to SGVO in December 12th. This is the only info they've been giving me for the last several months. I've applied for GCMS notes but haven't received anything yet. It's been been 12 days that I've raised CSE but haven't received any response from the other end. Last but not the least, I'll be completing 14th months tomorrow.

I don't know what to expect as a lot of things (changing my job, changing my daughter's school etc.) are hanging by the ropes depending on their decision:(

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Guys, here is my 50 cents regarding the six months processing time.

So, CiC claims that they take up to six months of processing each application. Six months of processing applications is different than until the sixth month of receiving your application.

Meaning: Our first month of wait, is actually month 0 of wait. Our first month of wait only completes one month of processing 30 days after CiC receives our application.

So, if your AOR is January 1st, your six months of processing is reached only on June 30th, and not June 1st.

I do know that this doesn't help us much, but at least helps to settle our expectations a bit more.

Following me?

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
edilsonjr said:

So, CiC claims that they take up to six months of processing each application. Six months of processing applications is different than until the sixth month of receiving your application.

Meaning: Our first month of wait, is actually month 0 of wait. Our first month of wait only completes one month of processing 30 days after CiC receives our application.

So, if your AOR is January 1st, your six months of processing is reached only on June 30th, and not June 1st.

I do know that this doesn't help us much, but at least helps to settle our expectations a bit more.

Following me?
Seems logical only for those who are less than 6 months not for those who already crossed 12 months.

:'(

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
DreamCanada16 said:
Seems logical only for those who are less than 6 months not for those who already crossed 12 months.

:'(
Yeah I know your case is totally out of the regular cases... but it will work out! We all will be celebrating in canada in no time!

preetvirgrewal

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
AOR Received.
May 27, 2016
hemantanna555 said:

Did you apply under Express entry?

hamzakhobza

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-02-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
edilsonjr said:

Following me?
This is not the case. 6 months is approximately 183 days and that's what their standard is based on.

Their goal is to process 80% of applications under the 6 month mark(starting from AOR). That means once an application passes 6 months, it doesn't affect their standard if they process it the next day or the next year.