+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
zsv2015 said:
:D I spoke with an immigration lawyer yesterday and he told me that 7 months waiting is ok. We can not do anything right now, because CIC doesn't announce a maximum processing time. There are a lot of reasons why our files are could be on a hold. He said that we need to relax and wait. Even MP can not help us.
Ok. So I spoke with my MP and MPP and let me tell you , If I ever get a chance to vote I am voting liberal just because of the help these two are doing to me. I sent an email yesterday and they both called me this morning.

Anyway, here is the info they gave me , There is a Quota for 2015 ( I know , I know , this was never mentioned , but here is what they told me " CIC is acting infront of the camera "

Never the less , they told me the six month starts from the day CIC office receives your application ( not the AOR , not when you submit , it's when an actual officer at Sydney NS office opens your file )

In addition, she said that the application takes 6 to 12 month ( there is no average )

She said that they will follow up with me on the 24th of January ( six month from the day a CIC officer [actual Human Being] opened my file .

I guess what I learned is ( CIC are lairs and everyone knows that )

Second , because we applied late and FSW quota was met ( a hidden number that only CIC knows ) { BTW , this info came from the MP secretary - she wasn't supposed to tell me this - but because I was so frustrated she did anyway }

I guess I have to wait for January . Guys , just for the fun of it , Please call CIC everyday and just give those A holes at the call center a hard time, just for the fun of it - they could have just told us all these info if they wanted -

Adios Amigos

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojo said:
Ok. So I spoke with my MP and MPP and let me tell you , If I ever get a chance to vote I am voting liberal just because of the help these two are doing to me. I sent an email yesterday and they both called me this morning.

Anyway, here is the info they gave me , There is a Quota for 2015 ( I know , I know , this was never mentioned , but here is what they told me " CIC is acting infront of the camera "

Never the less , they told me the six month starts from the day CIC office receives your application ( not the AOR , not when you submit , it's when an actual officer at Sydney NS office opens your file )

In addition, she said that the application takes 6 to 12 month ( there is no average )

She said that they will follow up with me on the 24th of January ( six month from the day a CIC officer [actual Human Being] opened my file .

I guess what I learned is ( CIC are lairs and everyone knows that )

Second , because we applied late and FSW quota was met ( a hidden number that only CIC knows ) { BTW , this info came from the MP secretary - she wasn't supposed to tell me this - but because I was so frustrated she did anyway }

I guess I have to wait for January . Guys , just for the fun of it , Please call CIC everyday and just give those A holes at the call center a hard time, just for the fun of it - they could have just told us all these info if they wanted -

Adios Amigos
Of course there's a quota. That information is public. Here: http://www.cicnews.com/2014/11/canada-aims-attract-285000-immigrants-2015-114047.html

The allocation for CEC applicants for 2015 has been increased from 15,000 to 23,000
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) estimates that around 51,000 federal skilled workers will be selected in 2015.
The government of Canada aims to attract around 48,000 new immigrants through these provincial programs.
The government of Canada has also announced that it aims to select around 30,000 caregivers for Permanent Resident Visas in 2015

We all knew the 6 months starts from when the AOR is received. They're hardly going to count the 2 months you have to upload your application as their procesing time.

I don't think the FSW quota was met before you applied, looks like I applied under FSW after you and mine's almost at the end now.

Also, I don't think they're discriminating on where people are from. It's probably just easier to get information from European countries than African ones which would make EU apps move quicker. but I'm guessing.

vanir

Mar 21, 2015
mannual said:
i know it's not fair.we r going to wait years but got in a months.mine work permit also expired but I received open work permit.using express entry AOR.it means there is still chance to got passport request.?
hai mannual ,what are documents need for apply open work permit through the express entry using AOR and what else needed? pls and thank u

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016

Admission

Sep 29, 2011
I got another Ghost email and no update, First I got a ghost email last Saturday about 10 days ago. Now today I got another one.

Any thoughts ?

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
zsv2015 said:
Any news?
My MP has told me that average processing time has been updated to 11 months.

I called earlier today and they have confirmed it . It's officially 11 months , the sassy lady on CIC call center said that I would receive a reply by the 24th of March 2016.

Honestly , whats the f difference between this and the old system ??!!!!

I am glad that liar " Chris Alexander " lost his seat on the elections. He just be lying on national TV like that !! saying it's six months .

CIC told me that I am on a que , MP said they are doing background check , but I suspect that!

I don't have access to ECAS system .

:-\

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now we at least know it gonna be 11 months.
mojo said:
I don't have access to ECAS system
I also don't have access to eCAS. I think only applications in in-process stage can be accessed via eCAS.

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
phyroms said:
Now we at least know it gonna be 11 months. I also don't have access to eCAS. I think only applications in in-process stage can be accessed via eCAS.
What's really wired is that I already had access , like from april to july , then I lost access for some reason that i don't know .

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojo said:
What's really wired is that I already had access , like from april to july , then I lost access for some reason that i don't know .
We both are on the same boat :) I also had access in first few months then it stopped working. But at that time the only activities were EE profile creation and ITA. It didn't even listed AOR.

vanir

Mar 21, 2015
hai friends, finally .....yesterday afternoon I received ghost mail but no updates.. and then last night my ECAS status has Decision made .FST Inland applicant,
AOR in March 12th. my ECAS Status;
1. We received your null on March 12, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on March 13, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. We sent you correspondence on March 23, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

you guys can expect updates soon .

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
vanir said:
hai friends, finally .....yesterday afternoon I received ghost mail but no updates.. and then last night my ECAS status has Decision made .FST Inland applicant,
AOR in March 12th. my ECAS Status;
1. We received your null on March 12, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on March 13, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. We sent you correspondence on March 23, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

you guys can expect updates soon .
Congrats! It's a really great news!

Hope we will hear more good news soon.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mojo said:
My MP has told me that average processing time has been updated to 11 months. I called earlier today and they have confirmed it . It's officially 11 months , the sassy lady on CIC call center said that I would receive a reply by the 24th of March 2016.
My MP told me that average time is 14 month for CEC applicants under EE, for FSW I assume it's much longer.

Interesting that CIC gives different information to different MPs.

phyroms said:
Now we at least know it gonna be 11 months. I also don't have access to eCAS. I think only applications in in-process stage can be accessed via eCAS.
I had an access to e-CAS for about 3 months. And than I was deleted. CIC told it's due to technical difficulties. They refused to tell me will they resolve it or not.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mannual said:
nothing man we are going to stock here forever
Seems to me you're right :(

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
phyroms said:
We both are on the same boat :) I also had access in first few months then it stopped working. But at that time the only activities were EE profile creation and ITA. It didn't even listed AOR.
Yeah, I think we are on the same sinking boat lol . I hope it doesn't turn like that tragedy in BC . Anyway, I truly believe the whole express entry thing was a marketing technique to CIC as they realized how much they are screwing up in the talents international market.

It's clear that CIC is lying and can't deliver on the lie they committed to. The express system is even worse than the old system ( well at least for us ).

Anyway guys . Let's sit tight and chew our anger , and I think if we kept calling our MPs maybe that will create some pressure on CIC to finalize applications.