+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
when did you get your AOR ? and was any document missing that you sent later ?

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
AbhishekDesai said:
applied on 2nd April 2015! exactly 7 months!
U mean 6 months!

NG28

Sep 10, 2015
zsv2015 said:
Same situation. I ordered a third notes yesterday, hope they will be at least information about note to the officer.

Did you write to your MP? You should do it as soon as possible, because they are very busy right now with preparations for the elections.
Any progress?

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in this stage of my application what should I do???waiting for almost 8 month for passport request. nothing comes yet.so my country government change passport format .and deadline is third week of November.what should I do.i should change my passport long time ago. waiting for this express entry things .now im in dilemma. :'(

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
mannual said:
What is the reason of your BOWP refusal?!.
Sorry to hear that..but how come some other fsw applicant has bowp approved.or may be your r10 hasnt been set to passed yet?what does your gcms says about r10 eligibility??

BellaOrgan

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Deccan,

Thank you. Our background checks have changed to in progress as of today, so that's good news. Anything moved for you?

Deccan said:
Hi BellaOrgan,

So sorry to hear about the delay in your application. I hear you! We share similar ITA and AOR dates. I believe (I may be wrong, though) that "6 months" time frame begins with the AOR date and not the ITA. If it is indeed the former, then we may need to hang tight for a couple of more weeks until November.

kensplanet

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2015
LANDED..........
27-07-2015
In short, foreign work experience is worthless here.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BellaOrgan said:
Hi Deccan,

Thank you. Our background checks have changed to in progress as of today, so that's good news. Anything moved for you?
That's excellent news. Congratulations!

Not sure if this is of any significance but yesterday the "we started processing your application" date in my ECAS went fromMarch 8th to June 16th. Seems like that field has been updated for several people. Other than this, no other movement. But, I won't hit the 6-months-post AOR mark until Nov 25th so am not fretting...yet :)

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mannual said:
in this stage of my application what should I do???waiting for almost 8 month for passport request. nothing comes yet.so my country government change passport format .and deadline is third week of November.what should I do.i should change my passport long time ago. waiting for this express entry things .now im in dilemma. :'(
Hmm...I hope you will get your PPR soon. Did you get respond from your MP? What about CIC? Did you ask them about this situation?

atmtaatmta

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
mannual said:
Erm. So you want to get visa stamped and change password thereafter? But your new passport won't have visa in it, they don't get transfered.
You should go change it ASAP and then inform CIC about it.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsv2015 said:
Hmm...I hope you will get your PPR soon. Did you get respond from your MP? What about CIC? Did you ask them about this situation?
atmtaatmta said:
Erm. So you want to get visa stamped and change password thereafter? But your new passport won't have visa in it, they don't get transfered.
You should go change it ASAP and then inform CIC about it.
no my viss got expire . but I ve received open work permit using express entry AOR end of September.
I got reply from mp.told me my pr application can't see in there system. I wonder I received open work permit using aor.i dk what will happen. im going to renew my passport. soon

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mannual said:
no my viss got expire . but I ve received open work permit using express entry AOR end of September.
I got reply from mp.told me my pr application can't see in there system. I wonder I received open work permit using aor.i dk what will happen. im going to renew my passport. soon
What do you mean? CIC can not see your application or MP?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mannual said:
Can you clarify what you mean by CIC cannot see your application on their system? Have you requested your GCMS notes?

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MP spoke with cic officer. then reply me through email that there is no pr applications in the there system yet-.mp spoke in vegreville visa offce about my work permit application.so I guess its different visa offce thats why can't see. but when I call cic call centre they look my file and told still in progress.yah I received second GCMS note it says application received .