+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mannual said:
MP spoke with cic officer. then reply me through email that there is no pr applications in the there system yet-.mp spoke in vegreville visa offce about my work permit application.so I guess its different visa offce thats why can't see. but when I call cic call centre they look my file and told still in progress.yah I received second GCMS note it says application received .
It's a really strange. Ask your MP to send another enquiry.

P.S. 6 months and 1 week without updates :(

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Finally I received an explanation about my situation. I called to Member of Parliament (MP) to check the status of my enquiry. They said that my application was sent to the wrong office. It explains why there was no progress on my file. It not explains why CIC refused to admit that there is a mistake for more than 6 months. They did it only after I sent an enquiry to my MP.

P.S. I didn't know that such situation could happen with an online application.

P.P.S Hope I will see progress on my file soon and hope no one will get in the same situation.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Guys,

I think I've found my Cult right here. I am going through similar situations like everyone, I submitted my application on April 24th , no updates what so ever, not even medicals, I am also like mannuel , my country changed the passport format too , and I am actually struggling to let CIC know that I have a new passport now.

I don't know how to contact the MP specially that this is election times.

I'll pass six months on the 24th of October , but it seems like I wont receive any updates at all.

Regards,

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm in the same boat. No update since AOR on May 22 and no ECAS access.
This is the most recent note I have on my GCMS notes which I received on September 29th.
2015/06/11 10:35:37
CANNOT PROMOTE DUE TO GCMS ISSUE

Everytime I call CIC, they ask me to wait till 6 months are over, but now I see even after 6 months they are not doing anything.

This is my timeline.
---
ITA: March 27
App submission: May 21
AOR: May 22

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
phyroms said:
I'm in the same boat. No update since AOR on May 22 and no ECAS access.
This is the most recent note I have on my GCMS notes which I received on September 29th.
2015/06/11 10:35:37
CANNOT PROMOTE DUE TO GCMS ISSUE

Everytime I call CIC, they ask me to wait till 6 months are over, but now I see even after 6 months they are not doing anything.

This is my timeline.
---
ITA: March 27
App submission: May 21
AOR: May 22
Welcome to the club :)

Hope you will get updates soon. If not try to call your MP after 6 months.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mojo said:
Guys,

I think I've found my Cult right here. I am going through similar situations like everyone, I submitted my application on April 24th , no updates what so ever, not even medicals, I am also like mannuel , my country changed the passport format too , and I am actually struggling to let CIC know that I have a new passport now.

I don't know how to contact the MP specially that this is election times.

I'll pass six months on the 24th of October , but it seems like I wont receive any updates at all.

Regards,
Welcome to the saddest topic on this forum :)

You can google information about your MP. You just need to know your Postal Code.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsv2015 said:
Welcome to the saddest topic on this forum :)

You can google information about your MP. You just need to know your Postal Code.
8 months and 6 days no news yet i stopped to call and send enquires

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mannual said:
8 months and 6 days no news yet i stopped to call and send enquires
Why? Are you going just wait?

P.S. Almost 7 months. And I think they lost my file.

Nit2015

Oct 13, 2015
Hi, can you tell me, how to contact the local MP. I'm in Edmonton and it's been 7 months since I applied and haven't got any updates at all. Not even my medical. When I call cic, all the time they say it's processing.

zsv2015 said:
Why? Are you going just wait?

P.S. Almost 7 months. And I think they lost my file.
[/quote
:)

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Nit2015 said:
Hi, can you tell me, how to contact the local MP. I'm in Edmonton and it's been 7 months since I applied and haven't got any updates at all. Not even my medical. When I call cic, all the time they say it's processing.
You can google it. https://openparliament.ca/politicians/ - enter your postal code and site will show you your MP (just make sure that mp is still the same after last elections).

P.S. Welcome to the club.

vanir

Mar 21, 2015
hey friends, i am also waiting from march 12th AoR, Now 7 months and 2 weeks now I am so wondering
my ECAS staus below;

We received your null on March 12, 2015.
We started processing your application on March 13, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on March 23, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I had submitted all documents already,but still no updates at all...
I called CIC ,they said ur application in process pls wait...
my layer send special enquiry about application, but no reply yet..my work permit going to expire in nov 29th so Iam gonna apply open w.p. I dont understand about CIC. some peoples are getting ppr with in 60 days from AOR. this week i have plan to meet local MP.
I saw two more guys also waiting like us, one guy from march 4 AOR ,and other guy from march 6 AOR, and we all Applied on FST. all are still waiting?....

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanir said:
hey friends, i am also waiting from march 12th AoR, Now 7 months and 2 weeks now I am so wondering
my ECAS staus below;

We received your null on March 12, 2015.
We started processing your application on March 13, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on March 23, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I had submitted all documents already,but still no updates at all...
I called CIC ,they said ur application in process pls wait...
my layer send special enquiry about application, but no reply yet..my work permit going to expire in nov 29th so Iam gonna apply open w.p. I dont understand about CIC. some peoples are getting ppr with in 60 days from AOR. this week i have plan to meet local MP.
I saw two more guys also waiting like us, one guy from march 4 AOR ,and other guy from march 6 AOR, and we all Applied on FST. all are still waiting?....
i know it's not fair.we r going to wait years but got in a months.mine work permit also expired but I received open work permit.using express entry AOR.it means there is still chance to got passport request.?

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
zsv2015 said:
You can google it. https://openparliament.ca/politicians/ - enter your postal code and site will show you your MP (just make sure that mp is still the same after last elections).

P.S. Welcome to the club.
Ok. SO I have email my MMp and MP .I am going to call CIC on Monday, Now I am sure nothing wil happen . I have ordered the GCMS notes and there is a note made by an officer in September " Birthday Format entered wrong in Background Info " but that's stupid because I am sure I entered it right and you can't even do it wrong as you enter the month by the name of the month and the day is two digit and the year is 4 digits , add to that I hav attached my passport and my birth certificate wich all have my correct Birth day .

I really wonder what do these people want . I am extremely discouraged and ifeel I am being discriminated against since I am from Africa, I have many Irish friends who are being processed in less than two f months.

Seriously if these people don't want to process our applications why cant they just reject the application and return the money instead of playing with me!! screw this man * fuck

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mojo said:
Ok. SO I have email my MMp and MP .I am going to call CIC on Monday, Now I am sure nothing wil happen . I have ordered the GCMS notes and there is a note made by an officer in September " Birthday Format entered wrong in Background Info " but that's stupid because I am sure I entered it right and you can't even do it wrong as you enter the month by the name of the month and the day is two digit and the year is 4 digits , add to that I hav attached my passport and my birth certificate wich all have my correct Birth day .

I really wonder what do these people want . I am extremely discouraged and ifeel I am being discriminated against since I am from Africa, I have many Irish friends who are being processed in less than two f months.

Seriously if these people don't want to process our applications why cant they just reject the application and return the money instead of playing with me!! screw this man * *censored word*

:D I spoke with an immigration lawyer yesterday and he told me that 7 months waiting is ok. We can not do anything right now, because CIC doesn't announce a maximum processing time. There are a lot of reasons why our files are could be on a hold. He said that we need to relax and wait. Even MP can not help us.

Reactions: Sandhu8857