+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Gabbana said:
I understand that the refugees need immediate help and I would do the same either (humanitarian basis). However, the fairness may be questionable if we will be set aside for awhile just to satisfy the eye of the public.

We're FSWs with strong credentials that Canada needs too
+1

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well whoever I know .everybody got ppr or pr card .even the people(my co workers) just came Canada last year got pr already.for me got stuck from 2013,seriously!!
Call cic last Monday agent told me he ll send requests letter to visas officer as my six months is past.same thing happened when I called in August.i really don't understand.

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mannual said:
Well whoever I know .everybody got ppr or pr card .even the people(my co workers) just came Canada last year got pr already.for me got stuck from 2013,seriously!!
Call cic last Monday agent told me he ll send requests letter to visas officer as my six months is past.same thing happened when I called in August.i really don't understand.
yeah...there's no pattern on it...
what's your timeline?

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mannual said:
Same here. 7 months and a half without updates.

What is your NOC again?

P.S. What about your MP?

YTAYU1002

Nov 5, 2015
AOR May 15th
RPRF Sep 10th
DM Sep 16th

It'll be 6 months in 6days since I submitted my application.
So frustrated :'(

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YTAYU1002 said:
AOR May 15th
RPRF Sep 10th
DM Sep 16th

It'll be 6 months in 6days since I submitted my application.
So frustrated :'(
Compared to the most of people in this thread your frustration is an overstatement :) You have DM, so sit tight patiently till you get your PPR. Others (including me :)) don't have any update at all since AOR.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have DM and no news after 16th Sept, strongly suggest that you call them..
Others had this issue with DM on 30th September and when they finally called 3 or 4 weeks later, they realized that the email for the PPR was sent to the incorrect address... and he/she was lucky that it was corrected before the 30 day period.. or it could be a problem.. I remember reading more than 1 case of the exact same story, because the email address is entered manually at this last stage
I suggest you call CIC immediately today itself if possible, to ensure that PPR wasn't sent on an incorrect email ID..

YTAYU1002

Nov 5, 2015
EFK said:
If you have DM and no news after 16th Sept, strongly suggest that you call them..
Others had this issue with DM on 30th September and when they finally called 3 or 4 weeks later, they realized that the email for the PPR was sent to the incorrect address... and he/she was lucky that it was corrected before the 30 day period.. or it could be a problem.. I remember reading more than 1 case of the exact same story, because the email address is entered manually at this last stage
I suggest you call CIC immediately today itself if possible, to ensure that PPR wasn't sent on an incorrect email ID..
Thank you for your advice.
I told my lawyer but he said wait till CIC contacts me.
Do you think I should call CIC myself?

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
YTAYU1002 said:
Thank you for your advice.
I told my lawyer but he said wait till CIC contacts me.
Do you think I should call CIC myself?
My advice is to listen your lawyer's advice :)

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Guys , any news ??

I got nothing

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mojo said:
Guys , any news ??

I got nothing
Nothing.

Except when I call CIC now they can not find my application throught UCI (client indetificarion number), they saying it's not linked yet. But it was before. Something strange happening with my file and I can not do anything about it.

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
zsv2015 said:
Nothing.

Except when I call CIC now they can not find my application throught UCI (client indetificarion number), they saying it's not linked yet. But it was before. Something strange happening with my file and I can not do anything about it.
I have the same problem. you know there has to be something that we all share , why are our applications stuck and not in process ??

If we can figure what's wrong , then maybe we can alert them .

I think all these things are indicators that CIC hasn't started processing our applications yet!

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
HI guys, I've got a question...
When you say you've called CIC, where do you call????
Thanks!

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same thing happened to me as well. My 6 months is due on this 20th so then only I'll be able to call CIC but once a lady answered me when I call (in September). She also couldn't find my file using my name, my UCI or anything. She was surprised and said it's not in the system. She took my file number and went to talk to a supervisor. Then she told me my file is 'somewhere' there and asked me to call back when 6 months is due. May be it has something to do with 'CANNOT PROMOTE DUE TO GCMS ISSUE' line on my GCMS notes. I've ordered notes again (should receive soon) and wish something new.

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
phyroms said:
Same thing happened to me as well. My 6 months is due on this 20th so then only I'll be able to call CIC but once a lady answered me when I call (in September). She also couldn't find my file using my name, my UCI or anything. She was surprised and said it's not in the system. She took my file number and went to talk to a supervisor. Then she told me my file is 'somewhere' there and asked me to call back when 6 months is due. May be it has something to do with 'CANNOT PROMOTE DUE TO GCMS ISSUE' line on my GCMS notes. I've ordered notes again (should receive soon) and wish something new.
See there is a glitch , rom the flags , I can see that people who are facing this problem , aren't from a particular place in the world. then is it our age ?? , I am 24 , there has to be a common trend in the people who are facing this problem.