+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

HAILMANU

Star Member
May 19, 2015
mojo said:
We are on the same boat, I applied on November 2014 under FSW , application was returned cuz CAP was met , and my job isn't LIMA and I wasn't under a PHD stream .

I applied under EE on the 24th of April , ( ITA was received on the 27th of March ).

I also have another application with CIC under the PNP system , but that takes 15 months ( some say 17 ) ( anticipating an answer on September 2016 for the PNP application )

As my work permit , It expires in July 2016 , I am planning to apply on March 2016 if my EE didn't finish ; ( keep in mind that for the Bridging work permit you have to wait till 4 months before the expiry date of your work permit ).

All the best guys and keep us updated till we get out of this horrible situation we are in !
Im in a very similar situation to the 2 of ye. Applied CEC end 2014 was returned in Feb due to cap being filled. Received AOR July 30 in FSW stream - hoping to get PPR before christmas!

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mojo said:
See there is a glitch , rom the flags , I can see that people who are facing this problem , aren't from a particular place in the world. then is it our age ?? , I am 24 , there has to be a common trend in the people who are facing this problem.
I doubt it's our age (I'm 27). I thought at first the problem in our NOC's, but CIC agent told me that they process files according to submission date.

Maybe it's expiration of our work visas in Canada? Or maybe we have the same EE officer? Nobody can be sure about it.

igorota

Jun 25, 2014
PPR for me after almost 7 long months of stressful waiting...Thank you Lord for your blessings on me... Under FST. Below is my timeline;

March27- ITA
April 16- submission and AOR
April 30- submitted application for BOWP
May 13- work permit expired(HAS BEEN WORKING UNDER IMPLIED STATUS)
August 12- Bowp refused(AOR insufficient in the application for BOWP at he same time stopped working
Sept 6- got GCMS notes( no updates)
Sept 14- application startedprocessing
Sept 14- Schedule A request
Sept 24- Requested Schedule A again
Sept 24- medicals received
October 20- RPRF
October 27- DM
Nov 12- PPR

Good luck everyone! Be patient and your turn will come!

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
igorota said:
PPR for me after almost 7 long months of stressful waiting...Thank you Lord for your blessings on me... Under FST. Below is my timeline;

March27- ITA
August 12- Bowp refused(AOR insufficient in the application for BOWP at he same time stopped working
October 20- RPRF
October 27- DM
Nov 12- PPR

Congrats! Hope everyone on this thread will get PPR soon.

It's hard to be patient when our files are not in process despite the fact that CIC said that they start to work with applications as soon as they get them. :)

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igorota said:
congratulation for u r ppr igorota..finnaly someone receive after six months in this topic.let"hope for the best.

darphil

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
i already called CIC, i was informed that a mail was already sent to me and i should be receiving it last nov 9. but no mail arrived on that date.
getting more frustrated here.

igorota

Jun 25, 2014
mannual said:
congratulation for u r ppr igorota..finnaly someone receive after six months in this topic.let"hope for the best.
Thank you Mannual! You are next in line....Keep praying....

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igorota said:

March27- ITA
October 20- RPRF
October 27- DM
Nov 12- PPR

Congratulations igorota!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
igorota said:

March27- ITA
October 20- RPRF
October 27- DM
Nov 12- PPR

That should have been refreshing!!! :) .. Congrats, good luck and all the very best :) .