+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hey everyone, cic asked me to upload imm5645. I have a little question. Should I translate the names in my native language? Turkish has some ö,ü, ı letters that English doesn't so should I type both versions? I am not sure how I should include names. and it is also the same for addresses.

I guess this is the final stage, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

St@k

Dec 12, 2017
Dear Forum Members,

I got a remedical request on 7th November, 2018. Any idea how long will it take to PPR, once medical is submitted and passed?

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Dear Forum Members,

I got a remedical request on 7th November, 2018. Any idea how long will it take to PPR, once medical is submitted and passed?
My remedicals turned passed on nov 5th and still waiting

Honeybee13

Nov 14, 2018
Hi there,
AOR received in feb and submitted my full application on 23rd feb 2018,

medicals passed,
criminality passed,
eligibility (under review)
security (not yet started)
rest everything looks ok

filled a web form and they said a usual message that is is still under process.

currently in my 8th month now, what should i do? :(

I am in the same boat. I have lived in Canada for 4 years. Completed application in April this year. No updates after I passed my medical. I have applied for federal skilled worker. I have a job here, I am still waiting

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I have ordered them today.. let's see. This process is quite unnerving!
relax, after 6 months of waiting you wont be rejected :D... once you receive the GCMS notes in Dec, lets review it to know whats taking it so long... are you stuck in the review required for eligibility or security/background checks...

Honeybee13

Nov 14, 2018
relax, after 6 months of waiting you wont be rejected :D... once you receive the GCMS notes in Dec, lets review it to know whats taking it so long... are you stuck in the review required for eligibility or security/background checks...
Yes.. I am stuck at Background check and review of eligibility. Last update was on May 3 for Medical

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
How long does this background check take? Mine and my wife's background checks started on 5 Oct. My wife's has been passed but mine are still in process.

what is the usual time for completing background check? How can I know if they are conducting the longer ss?

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
How long does this background check take? Mine and my wife's background checks started on 5 Oct. My wife's has been passed but mine are still in process.

what is the usual time for completing background check? How can I know if they are conducting the longer ss?
You can order cbsa notes
Or gcms notes (blank activites after security usually indicates SS)