+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Alisher75

Nov 26, 2016
Guys, finally got PPR email last evening after good 18 months....

My Timelines:
Pakistan - Outland PNP
AOR: 29-Apr-2017
Medical passed: 03-Aug-2017
IP2: 27-Nov-2017
Re-medical request: 03-Oct-2018
Re-medical Done: 10-Oct-2018
Re-medical passed: 17-Oct-2018
PPR Email: 23-Oct-2018

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yes I ordered CBSA and GCMS notes multiple times during the process. I would recommend you order CBSA notes to know if you are under security. They are uncensored and show all details. Activities 1-3 were under security screening (blank on GCMS IRCC) and 4 was 'Security' for me on CBSA notes.

CSIS letter said the following when I was under security:

CSIS PPU 005 Security Assessments/Advice - Your Security Screening case is still in progress. The information has been exempted from disclosure by virtue of one or more of sections 21 (as it relates to the efforts of Canada toward detecting, preventing or suppressing subversive or hostile activities), 22(1)(a) and 22(1)(b) of the Act until your case is complete

And yes need to correct that it should be 2018!
Btw did you had a extensive travel history because of which you got selected for SS?

Last edited:

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hi there,
AOR received in feb and submitted my full application on 23rd feb 2018,

medicals passed,
criminality passed,
eligibility (under review)
security (not yet started)
rest everything looks ok

filled a web form and they said a usual message that is is still under process.

currently in my 8th month now, what should i do? :(
Just chill and wait ! If you wanna know détails order gcms you can do nothing to speed up unfortunately

thereishope1

Oct 22, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Passport Req..
18-10-2018
Thanks for the clarification... yes I havd ordered the CBSA and CSIS notes in July and I received the exact same ACTIVITY’s in the notes and the CSIS letter had the exact same wordings.

Was your VO Calgary by any chance ?
Nope mine was VO Ottawa.

thereishope1

Oct 22, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Passport Req..
18-10-2018
Btw did you had a extensive travel history because of which you got selected for SS?
Yes I did have an extensive travel history. I am an avid traveler and have been to over 30 countries lol.

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hello,

Guys any idea on time duration between remedical passed to final decision ? I had my second medical passed yesterday after 10months under ss and I’m still waiting !

My VO is CPC Ottawa

Thanks

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hello,

Guys any idea on time duration between remedical passed to final decision ? I had my second medical passed yesterday after 10months under ss and I’m still waiting !

My VO is CPC Ottawa

Thanks
Depends on ur visa office. I got ppr after 2 days of re medical passed.

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hey all, AOR 29th 2018. This is the third time I called cic. The agent said my background verification hasn't started yet. And I got the same answer last month as well. I guess the only way is ordering GMSC notes.

She said, she cannot give me any timeline. The second time that I talked to agent and she said hopefully they will finalize my application before end of this year. But now, it seems very hopeless.

I feel like they are trying to find a way to refuse applications... Like they would look for any clue... My application was very straight forward. The only matter would be financial issues as I had to convert some gold into money but that wouldn't also a problem as I have been keeping a full time job more than 3 years, that was the way I keep my savings...

They don't tell anything over phone.They don't contact via online system.
So I dunno what's next.

gurpreetjot

Oct 2, 2018
Hello everyone
I was checking the forum for people waiting for 6 months and more for ppr and found out that most of em are apprently stuck in advanced security screening. I needed your opinion on my timeline
CPC ottawa
Aor may 25th 2018
Med pass june 20th
Ip1 june 22nd (nt sure abt exact date)
Ip2 18th September
After that no update

Last time i called cic i got following information on 3rd November
1. Eligibility is met
2. Security passed
3. Criminality in progress (since 18th oct)

Can i trust what they tell on phone ?
Am i in advanced security screening ?

Ellianna

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Received my golden email on October 25th. Finally, my long wait is almost over. Advise to everyone who is still waiting. Be patient, order notes and follow all the instructions IRCC is sending you.