+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I have asked but no response.
Do you think this is common? I freaked out!
Thanks for sharing this...
I see the member was checking about if he/she can claim 50 points for the job offer. Not sure if this is the reason for rejection... I presume his application would have been in review required phase if this was the reason... Interesting would be to know if the member received any procedural fairness letter during this 9 months and if he/she ordered GCMS notes to know whats holding the application for so long.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for sharing this...
I see the member was checking about if he/she can claim 50 points for the job offer. Not sure if this is the reason for rejection... I presume his application would have been in review required phase if this was the reason... Interesting would be to know if the member received any procedural fairness letter during this 9 months and if he/she ordered GCMS notes to know whats holding the application for so long.
Raised CSE and the answer was short: Application waiting for officer review. Is this normal procedure?

Astounding18

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hi all,
Did Re-Med over 9 days now and no update. I am 51weeks into this whole process and draining!!!!....

Anyone has an idea how long it takes Re-Meds to be passed!!!?

gurpreetjot

Oct 2, 2018
Finally i received the golden e mail yesterday.
25th may aor
Second week of june mep and ip1
Ip2 18 September
Application approval confirmation 3rd December
Ppr 6th December
Visa office Ottawa

I just want to thank everyone in this group and wish god speed to those who are waiting patiently.
I turned very negative towards the end which did me no good and all i want to advise is if there is nothing wrong in your application then you will definitely get your pr it is just a matter of time ....

Jag9315

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
I call to the ircc call centre they say your file is still under “”eligibility review check”””” so that means its gonna take another 6 months its allready been 26 months so far ,, they didn’t did anything on my file , my file is sitting in the corner and the officers not putting any effort on it ,, i order the gcmc notes im gonna get it next 2 weeks let se what officer comments r ,,, call center said we dont need your any documents yet

Jag9315

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Its is not gud that we should apply a tourist visa in the mean time they r processing the file ,, what r the chances of getting the visa

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
I call to the ircc call centre they say your file is still under “”eligibility review check”””” so that means its gonna take another 6 months its allready been 26 months so far ,, they didn’t did anything on my file , my file is sitting in the corner and the officers not putting any effort on it ,, i order the gcmc notes im gonna get it next 2 weeks let se what officer comments r ,,, call center said we dont need your any documents yet
26 months?
thats a really long period of time. do you have any idea what was the the reason behind eligibility review?

was this the very first time you ordered GCMS notes?

Jag9315

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
26 months?
thats a really long period of time. do you have any idea what was the the reason behind eligibility review?

was this the very first time you ordered GCMS notes?
There been no reason that is making me frustrated,, never additional documents have been asked ,, the very first notes agent written he is satisfied ready to finalize,, waited 6 monts after nothing happen , again applied notes its was overload distribution,, after that nothing is happening on the file ,, they r just finding some stupid reason to make me wait longer ,, i m getting new notes in 2 weeks let see what the agent reviews will be that will give me some idea,,

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
There been no reason that is making me frustrated,, never additional documents have been asked ,, the very first notes agent written he is satisfied ready to finalize,, waited 6 monts after nothing happen , again applied notes its was overload distribution,, after that nothing is happening on the file ,, they r just finding some stupid reason to make me wait longer ,, i m getting new notes in 2 weeks let see what the agent reviews will be that will give me some idea,,
if you dont mind, can you share your previous gcms notes after blurring out your personal details. That will give us a clear idea about everything.

The issues you are facing has to have some reasoning behind that, which is what i am trying to figure out because this is an extrordinary amount of time we are talking about.

also, tag legalfalcon in that post.

Sharmarohit5380

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Anyone have any idea how long it takes for PPR after decision is made.
IRCC agent told me that my application has been approved last week but no PPR yet.

VO - CPC ottawa

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Anyone have any idea how long it takes for PPR after decision is made.
IRCC agent told me that my application has been approved last week but no PPR yet.

VO - CPC ottawa
Unfortunately, no one can answer this question for you.

There are number of people who are waiting for PPR even after getting their application approved a month back. so, the best course of action for you would be to wait it out as you have been doing till now.

Reactions: Sharmarohit5380

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018
Hello everyone, please kindly support us to sign this petition to alert IRCC about slow processing of our applications. Please do sign. Though it has a specific VO, it's for the agenda of drawing their attention to the slow processing by VOs

http://chng.it/ytfWTD7y

You can sign anonymously.

Thank you!