+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hello everyone,
I submitted e-application on July 5 and it is almost 6 months, but I have not received any reply from CIC. Based on the current status below, can you please advise? Thanks,

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the Final decision has been made
No one can advise based on these logs. Almost every single applicant will have the same ones at one point or another. Your best method for proper updates is ordering GCMS notes.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
I have the same logs bro in the starting of the couple of months ,,not to break your hopes i m in 27 months so far ,,
What is taking so long in your case? I have completed 22 months still no sign of ppr. Our delay was due to medicals for stepson not provided.

Jag9315

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
What is taking so long in your case? I have completed 22 months still no sign of ppr. Our delay was due to medicals for stepson not provided.
They r just been lazy nothing else , mine was everything gud ,,but once they transfer my file after 4 months in .becoz of “””work overload “””””” after that they didn’t even touched my file ,, they r lazy ass hell ,,, couple of weeks ago i got a message in my account ,,,,

YOUR File is taking us longer then usual time to process

No idea why they send me this useless message, this thing I already know from last 27 months ,, that your laziest system is not working out for me ,,

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Did you write to your VO or have ordered ggcms to know the reason for delay...If not you should do it. I suppose.

robertobolano

Jun 13, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
15-07-2020
Does anyone have a histogram / distribution of actual processing times? Seems like not even 80% are getting completed within six months these days.

And secondly, is there any rule of thumb for those that didn't make it within six months, like 80% of the remaining 20% are processed within 9 months (6 + 3 additional) or something like that?

Thanks-

minnesotawolf

Mar 6, 2017
I have the same logs bro in the starting of the couple of months ,,not to break your hopes i m in 27 months so far ,,
that's what i thought as the log really doesnt provide much insight.. it may remain as that for the longest time but hopefully not for 27 months. Lol

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi All,

I need your help, my PR application is pending for last 17 months, my timelines are --

AOR - August 8, 2017
MEP - September 1, 2017
Re-Medical Request - November 2, 2018
Re-Medical Submitted - November 26, 2018
Re-Medical Passed - November 29, 2018
RPRF Request - December 19, 2018
RPRF Paid - December 19, 2018

I wrote an email to NDVO and got the below response on Jan 2, 2019 --

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India.

This application is under review by an officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance."

I have the below questions --

(i) Does anyone know what "under review by an officer" means, is it something positive or should I be concerned about?
(ii) Does getting RPRF request at this stage means my application is approved?

Regards,
Aditya

Jag9315

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Did you write to your VO or have ordered ggcms to know the reason for delay...If not you should do it. I suppose.
Yes bro i tried almost everything, they say me only one thing every time,,, we r reviewing the eligibility,, and doing a background check,, the agent also told me that we don't need any documents from u , nothing is on hold ,, everything looks ok on your file , they r just waiting for the officer who is working on my file do do a final decision on the file ,, ,, no idea when that lazy officer gonna touch my file and gonna start working on it,,, hope for the best may god bless us all ,,,,

sheikh.abaz

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Yes bro i tried almost everything, they say me only one thing every time,,, we r reviewing the eligibility,, and doing a background check,, the agent also told me that we don't need any documents from u , nothing is on hold ,, everything looks ok on your file , they r just waiting for the officer who is working on my file do do a final decision on the file ,, ,, no idea when that lazy officer gonna touch my file and gonna start working on it,,, hope for the best may god bless us all ,,,,
hahaha..Lazy officer..Thats so cute :)

You still are lucky than us,who with IELTS 9877 are still waiting :(

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Same for me. My re-meds were cleared in June 2018, post that nothing on gcms shows pending except eligibility and the last reply I got from vo was they are awaiting officer to review....And the officer seems to be on holiday....I will complete 24 months end of feb 2019...Also my remeds too will expire by end of feb....How much more time and money to waste don't know...Very disappointing....And it's express entry...

jrose0418

Jul 17, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Montreal
My AOR was July 19, 2018.
Medical Passed August 2018
Background Check: IP2

I haven't receive any update from them since August 2018.

Last November 2018, I raised a CSE, and the reply was my application is in the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney Nova Scotia.

Last week(January 5) called CIC and spoke to one of the agent, and the agent told me that I passed the R10 Completeness Test last August of 2018.

Last Monday(January 7) I raised another CSE, the reply was:
  • The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized on October 4, 2018. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the IRCC Montreal office. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet theeligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
I think the informations they are giving are somewhat confusing in terms of timeline.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
My AOR was July 19, 2018.
Medical Passed August 2018
Background Check: IP2

I haven't receive any update from them since August 2018.

Last November 2018, I raised a CSE, and the reply was my application is in the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney Nova Scotia.

Last week(January 5) called CIC and spoke to one of the agent, and the agent told me that I passed the R10 Completeness Test last August of 2018.

Last Monday(January 7) I raised another CSE, the reply was:
  • The initial assessment to ensure your application is complete has been finalized on October 4, 2018. Following this assessment, your application was transferred to the IRCC Montreal office. The office will contact you if they need other documents from you.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet theeligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
I think the informations they are giving are somewhat confusing in terms of timeline.
You’re in the notorious Montreal VO. Check the Montreal thread for more info.